I used the Stampin’ Up! Royal Peacock stamp set bundle to create my card for the Sunday Stamps color challenge this week.
Here are the colors for Sunday Stamps 209. Be sure to stop by the challenge blog to play along too!
I started by adhering a panel from the Noble Peacock Specialty DSP to the front of a Blueberry Bushel card base with Multipurpose Liquid Glue. I cut a panel of Whisper White card stock with two of the Rectangle Stitched Dies and then adhered the die cuts together and to the card front with Multipurpose Liquid Glue.
I cut the peacock image from Whisper White card stock with one of the Detailed Peacock Dies and then sponged it with Gorgeous Grape, Blueberry Bushel, Pretty Peacock and Old Olive inks. I adhered the die cut peacock to the card front with Multipurpose Liquid Glue. Then I cut panels from the Noble Peacock Foil Sheets with the branch dies from the Detailed Peacock Dies. I snipped the ends off the die cuts and adhered them with Glue Dots to the card front.
I stamped the sentiment from the Royal Peacock stamp set in Blueberry Bushel ink and cut it out with a Stitched Shapes Die. I adhered a small strip of Old Olive/Pretty Peacock 3/8″ Reversible Ribbon to the back of the die cut sentiment with SNAIL and then adhered the sentiment with Stampin’ Dimensionals to the card front.
I stamped the flower image from the Royal Peacock stamp set in Pretty Peacock ink, colored it with the Light Pretty Peacock Stampin’ Blends Marker and then cut it out with the coordinating Detailed Peacock Die. I adhered the die cut flowers with Glue Dots and then colored three Rhinestone Basic Jewels with the Dark Basic Black Stampin’ Blends Marker before adhering them to the card front to finish it.
I stamped the sentiment from the Royal Peacock stamp set in Blueberry Bushel ink on a panel of Whisper White card stock and then added a strip of the Noble Peacock Specialty DSP to finish the inside of the card.
You can see a list of supplies, including card stock cuts, used to create this project at the very bottom of this blog post.
July 1-15 Host Code: 7GTSRHTK
Use this host code when you order and receive a free gift from me! If your order is over $150, please do not use this code, but you’ll still get the free gift. The free gift is your choice of any item valued up to $10.00 in the 2019-20 Annual Catalog! That includes some of the Host Exclusive stamp sets! See my Rewards page for full details.
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. Just click on the Order Stampin’ Up! Online Now button on the right side of the screen to go directly to my online store or drop me an email if you have any questions. Happy Stamping!
- Visit my online store here.
- Shop the Clearance Rack here.
- Earn FREE Stampin’ Up! Products – Join my Running Shoe Rewards Program – My online customer thank you program!
- In addition to my online store, also take PayPal payments for orders – Check my Rewards page for more information.
- I offer gift certificates for Stampin’ Up! merchandise too! Click on my Gift Certificates page for more information.
Card stock cuts for this project:
- Blueberry Bushel – 4-1/4″ x 11″ card base scored at 5-1/2″
- Whisper White – two Stitched Rectangle die cuts, Stitched Shapes die cut, two Detailed Peacock die cuts, 4″ x 5-1/4″ panel (inside card)
- Noble Peacock Specialty Designer Series Paper – 4-1/4″ x 5-1/2″ panel, 5/8″ x 4″ strip (inside card)
- Noble Peacock Foil Sheets – three Detailed Peacock die cuts
Stampin’ Up! items used to create this project: