I used the Stampin’ Up! Harvest Hellos stamp set bundle and the Seasonal Wreaths stamp set to create a fall birthday card for the Happy Inkin’ Thursday Blog Hop. We’ve got a color challenge this week and here is what I created for it.
Here are the colors that we’re using this week:
I started by adhering panels from the Come To Gather DSP to the front of an Early Espresso card base with SNAIL. I wrapped a strand of Linen Thread around the panel twice and tied a small bow.
I stamped the pumpkin, leaf and stem images from the Harvest Hellos stamp set in VersaMark ink on Cajun Craze, Early Espresso and Pretty Peacock card stocks, sprinkled them with Gold Stampin’ Emboss Powder and heat embossed them. I punched the pumpkin and stem images out with the Apple Builder Punch and hand cut the leaves. I adhered the pumpkin pieces together with Glue Dots and to the card front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
I stamped the sentiment from the Seasonal Wreaths photopolymer stamp set in VersaMark ink on a panel of Come To Gather DSP, sprinkled it with Gold Stampin’ Emboss Powder and heat embossed it. I cut the sentiment out with one of the Stitched Rectangle Dies and adhered it with Stampin’ Dimensionals to the card front. I added three of the gold Designer Elements to the card front to finish it.
I stamped the sentiment from the Beautiful Day stamp set in Early Espresso ink on a panel of Whisper White card stock and then added a strip of the Come To Gather DSP to finish the inside of the card.
Alright, on with the hop! Click the button below to hop over to see what Mary Deatherage has created today.
And just in case you get lost along the way, here is a list of the team members involved in the hop today:
- Amy Koenders – You Are Here
- Mary Deatherage
- Kristi Gray
- Jaimie Babarczy
- Sue Prather
- Karen Finkle
- Eva Dobilas
September 1-15 Host Code: XHSRBTX2
Use this host code when you order and receive a free gift from me! If your order is over $150, please do not use this code, but you’ll still get the free gift. The free gift is your choice of any item valued up to $10.00 in either the 2019-20 Annual Catalog or the 2019 Holiday Catalog! That includes some of the Host Exclusive stamp sets! See my Rewards page for full details.
Buy 3 Get 1 Free Designer Series Paper Sale Is Back – Sept 4-30!
By popular demand, Stampin’ Up! is bringing back the Designer Series Paper Sale! During September 4–30, you can buy three packages of select Designer Series Paper, and get one FREE! Click on the image below to open up a full-size flyer with the designer papers and details listed:
Yay for a great sale on pretty papers! And yes, you can add the sale papers in with your Holiday Catalog orders and the packs that you purchase will count toward your order total for reward points too!
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. Just click on the Order Stampin’ Up! Online Now button on the right side of the screen to go directly to my online store or drop me an email if you have any questions. Happy Stamping!
- Visit my online store here.
- Shop the Clearance Rack here.
- Earn FREE Stampin’ Up! Products – Join my Running Shoe Rewards Program – My online customer thank you program!
- In addition to my online store, also take PayPal payments for orders – Check my Rewards page for more information.
- I offer gift certificates for Stampin’ Up! merchandise too! Click on my Gift Certificates page for more information.
Card stock cuts for this project:
- Early Espresso – 5-1/2″ x 8-1/2″ card base scored at 4-1/4″, Apple Builder Punch, hand cut image
- Pretty Peacock – Apple Builder Punch, hand cut image
- Cajun Craze – Apple Builder Punch, hand cut image
- Whisper White – 4″ x 5-1/4″ panel (inside card)
- Gather Together Designer Series Paper – 3-1/8″ x 5-1/2″ panel, 1-1/8″ x 5-1/2″ panel, Stitched Rectangle die cut, 5/8″ x 5-1/4″ strip (inside card)
Stampin’ Up! items used to create this project: