I used the Stampin’ Up! Harvest Hellos stamp set bundle to create a fun thank you card to share with you today.
My card design was inspired by Freshly Made Sketches #402.
I started by embossing a panel of Crumb Cake card stock with the Pinewood Planks 3D Embossing Folder and the 3D Embossing Folder Plate. I adhered the embossed panel to the front of a Crumb Cake card base with Multipurpose Liquid Glue. I adhered a panel from the Come To Gather DSP to a panel of Pretty Peacock card stock and then to the card front with SNAIL.
I stamped the apple images from the Harvest Hellos stamp set in VersaMark ink on panels of Real Red, Shaded Spruce and Soft Suede card stocks, sprinkled them with White Stampin’ Emboss Powder and then heat embossed them. I stamped one apple with a sentiment from the A Big Thank You stamp set in VersaMark ink, heat embossed it with White Stampin’ Emboss Powder and then punched the pieces out with the Apple Builder Punch.
I adhered apple pieces together with Glue Dots. I adhered the apple on the far right with Glue Dots to the card front and adhered the other two apples with Stampin’ Dimensionals. I adhered a Rhinestone Basic Jewel next to the sentiment to finish the card front.
I adhered a strip of woodgrain DSP from the Come To Gather DSP to a Whisper White card stock panel to finish the inside of the card.
You can see a list of supplies needed to create this card, including the card stock cuts, at the very bottom of this blog post.
September 16-30 Host Code: PFD7EJAQ
Use this host code when you order and receive a free gift from me! If your order is over $150, please do not use this code, but you’ll still get the free gift. The free gift is your choice of any item valued up to $10.00 in either the 2019-20 Annual Catalog or the 2019 Holiday Catalog! That includes some of the Host Exclusive stamp sets! See my Rewards page for full details.
Buy 3 Get 1 Free Designer Series Paper Sale Is Back – Sept 4-30!
By popular demand, Stampin’ Up! is bringing back the Designer Series Paper Sale! During September 4–30, you can buy three packages of select Designer Series Paper, and get one FREE! Click on the image below to open up a full-size flyer with the designer papers and details listed:
Yay for a great sale on pretty papers!
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. Just click on the Order Stampin’ Up! Online Now button on the right side of the screen to go directly to my online store or drop me an email if you have any questions. Happy Stamping!
- Visit my online store here.
- Shop the Clearance Rack here.
- Earn FREE Stampin’ Up! Products – Join my Running Shoe Rewards Program – My online customer thank you program!
- In addition to my online store, also take PayPal payments for orders – Check my Rewards page for more information.
- I offer gift certificates for Stampin’ Up! merchandise too! Click on my Gift Certificates page for more information.
Card stock cuts for this project:
- Crumb Cake – 4-1/4″ x 11″ card base scored at 5-1/2″, 4-1//4″ x 5-1/2″ panel
- Pretty Peacock – 1-3/8″ x 4-1/4″ panel
- Real Red – three Apple Builder Punches
- Shaded Spruce – three Apple Builder Punches
- Soft Suede – three Apple Builder Punches
- Whisper White – 4″ x 5-1/4″ panel (inside card)
- Come To Gather Designer Series Paper – 1-1/4″ x 4-1/4″ panel, 1/2″ x 4″ strip (inside card)
Stampin’ Up! items used to create this project: