The Stampin’ Up! September Paper Pumpkin Kit is a really cute set of 20 treat boxes for Halloween! The kit is called Bone Appetit and subscribers can actually purchase the full kit and refills for it in the Stampin’ Up! online store now! So if you missed this month, it’s not too late to get yours!
The full kit comes with the exclusive Bone Appetit photopolymer stamp set and a Gorgeous Grape ink spot. The refill has all of the pieces needed to make more treat boxes but does not include the stamp set and ink spot.
And here are the 20 treat boxes that the kit created!
Stampin’ Up! also shared a few fun alternative ideas for this Paper Pumpkin Kit. Here are a couple of cute cards and some different treat boxes!
And if you saved the box that the kit arrived in, here is a sweet “haunted house” that you can create with the pieces from the kit!
Stampin’ Up! also shared a quick video showing the kit and you can see it here (if you’re viewing this blog post via email, click here to go to my blog to see the video):
If you’re interested in subscribing to Paper Pumpkin yourself, you can either sign up for a subscription where you are billed monthly for your kit or you can purchase a prepaid subscription in my online store. To see more information and to sign up for the monthly subscription, click here. To see the options for prepaid subscriptions in my online store, click here.
October & November Paper Pumpkin Kit Details!
The holiday season will be here before we know it. And along with putting up the Christmas tree and spending snowy nights by the fire, Paper Pumpkin subscribers will be looking forward to opening their holiday kit. Christmastime paper crafting with Paper Pumpkin has become an annual tradition!
So to deliver more of what subscribers love this holiday season, in October and November Stampin’ Up! is offering back-to-back coordinating kits, one with Christmas cards, the other with Christmas tags. Both kits make it easy to add a handmade, personal touch to your holiday giving—without a lot of fuss. It’s Christmas made easy with Paper Pumpkin!
October Kit Information:
- Makes 10 cards and envelopes
- Card size: 4 1/4″ x 5-1/2″ (10.8 x 14 cm)
- Envelope size: 4-1/2″ x 5-3/4″ (11.4 x 14.6 cm)
- Coordinating colors: Early Espresso, Pool Party, Poppy Parade, and Shaded Spruce
- Subscribe for the October kit at paperpumpkin.com from September 11–October 10.
- Supplies may be limited toward the end of each subscription period
November Kit Information:
- Makes 24 holiday-themed gift tags of 4 various sizes and designs.Coordinating colors: Early Espresso, Pool Party, Poppy Parade, and Shaded Spruce
- Subscribe for the November kit at paperpumpkin.com from October 11–November 10.
- Supplies may be limited toward the end of each subscription period.
The October and November kits coordinate; however, each kit is all-inclusive and can stand alone.
The holiday Paper Pumpkin Kits for the past few years have been amazing! I can’t wait to see the kit next month.
If you’re interested in subscribing to Paper Pumpkin, you can either sign up for a subscription where you are billed monthly for your kit or you can purchase a prepaid subscription in my online store. To see more information and to sign up for the monthly subscription, click here. To see the options for prepaid subscriptions in my online store, click here.
September 16-30 Host Code: PFD7EJAQ
Use this host code when you order and receive a free gift from me! If your order is over $150, please do not use this code, but you’ll still get the free gift. The free gift is your choice of any item valued up to $10.00 in either the 2019-20 Annual Catalog or the 2019 Holiday Catalog! That includes some of the Host Exclusive stamp sets! See my Rewards page for full details.
Buy 3 Get 1 Free Designer Series Paper Sale Is Ending Soon!
By popular demand, Stampin’ Up! is bringing back the Designer Series Paper Sale! During September 4–30, you can buy three packages of select Designer Series Paper, and get one FREE! Click on the image below to open up a full-size flyer with the designer papers and details listed:
Yay for a great sale on pretty papers! And yes, you can add the sale papers in with your Holiday Catalog orders and the packs that you purchase will count toward your order total for reward points too!
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. Just click on the Order Stampin’ Up! Online Now button on the right side of the screen to go directly to my online store or drop me an email if you have any questions. Happy Stamping!
- Visit my online store here.
- Shop the Clearance Rack here.
- Earn FREE Stampin’ Up! Products – Join my Running Shoe Rewards Program – My online customer thank you program!
- In addition to my online store, also take PayPal payments for orders – Check my Rewards page for more information.
- I offer gift certificates for Stampin’ Up! merchandise too! Click on my Gift Certificates page for more information.
Stampin’ Up! items used to create this project: