I used the Stampin’ Up! Snow Front and Seasonal Wreaths stamp sets to create a birthday card to share with you today. I did a video tutorial for making this card on my Facebook page on Saturday for our World Card Making Day event. I’ve also uploaded it to my YouTube Channel so you can view it there too!
I started by stamping the sentiment from the Seasonal Wreaths photopolymer stamp set in VersaMark ink on a panel of Come To Gather DSP. I sprinkled the image with Gold Stampin’ Emboss Powder and heat embossed it. I adhered the stamped DSP panel to the front of an Early Espresso card base with Multipurpose Liquid Glue.
I cut a panel of Whisper White card stock with one of the Stitched Rectangle Dies and then stamped the images from the Snow Front photopolymer stamp set in Early Espresso, Shaded Spruce, Gray Granite, Soft Suede and Balmy Blue inks on the die cut panel. I adhered the die cut to the card front with SNAIL.
I cut a panel of Shaded Spruce card stock with one of the Christmas Layers Dies and adhered it with Multipurpose Liquid Glue to the card front. I added three Gold Glitter Enamel Dots (available Nov 1) around the die cut to finish the card front.
I stamped the sentiment from the Seasonal Wreaths stamp set in Early Espresso ink and the cabin and trees from the Snow Front stamp set in Soft Suede and Shaded Spruce inks on a panel of Whisper White card stock to finish the inside of the card.
You can see a list of supplies needed to create this card, including the card stock cuts, at the very bottom of this blog post.
If you’re interested in seeing my video tutorial for this card, you can watch it on YouTube here (if you’re viewing this blog post by email, click here to go over to my blog post to see the video link):
If you’d prefer to view the video on my Facebook Page, click here.
October 1-15 Host Code: SUCBDU9V
Use this host code when you order and receive a free gift from me! If your order is over $150, please do not use this code, but you’ll still get the free gift. The free gift is your choice of any item valued up to $10.00 in in either the 2019-20 Annual Catalog or the 2019 Holiday Catalog! That includes some of the Host Exclusive stamp sets! See my Rewards page for full details.
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. Just click on the Order Stampin’ Up! Online Now button on the right side of the screen to go directly to my online store or drop me an email if you have any questions. Happy Stamping!
- Visit my online store here.
- Shop the Clearance Rack here.
- Earn FREE Stampin’ Up! Products – Join my Running Shoe Rewards Program – My online customer thank you program!
- In addition to my online store, also take PayPal payments for orders – Check my Rewards page for more information.
- I offer gift certificates for Stampin’ Up! merchandise too! Click on my Gift Certificates page for more information.
Card stock cuts for this project:
- Early Espresso – 5-1/2″ x 8-1/2″ card base scored at 4-1/4″,
- Shaded Spruce – Christmas Layers Dies die cut
- Whisper White – Stitched Rectangles Dies die cut, 4″ x 5-1/4″ panel (inside card)
- Come To Gather Designer Series Paper – 4-1/4″ x 5-1/2″ panel
Stampin’ Up! items used to create this project: