I used the Stampin’ Up! A Wish For Everything stamp set and the Merry Christmas Dies and All-Around Wreath Dies to create a Thanksgiving card to share with you today. I did a video tutorial for making this card on my Facebook page yesterday. I’ve also uploaded it to my YouTube Channel so you can view it there too!
My card design was inspired by CAS(E) this Sketch #344.
My card also works for The Paper Players PP464.
I started by stamping the dot image from the Waterfront photopolymer stamp set (one sale today only for 15% off!) in Crumb Cake ink on the front of a Crumb Cake card base. Then I cut wreaths from Terracotta Tile and Crushed Curry card stocks with the All-Around Wreath Dies. I sponged the edges of the Crushed Curry wreath with Terracotta Tile ink and then adhered the die cut wreaths to the card front with Multipurpose Liquid Glue.
I cut panels of Early Espresso ad Soft Suede card stocks with the All-Around Wreath Dies and adhered them to the card wreath with Glue Dots. Then I colored the silver edges on three of the Flower Faceted Gems with the Bronze Stampin’ Blends Marker to take a little of the “shine” off and then adhered them over the die cut branches on the card front.
I stamped the “Thanksgiving” sentiment from the A Wish For Everything stamp set in Early Espresso ink on a panel of Terracotta Tile card stock. I cut the image out with one of the Merry Christmas Dies and adhered it with Glue Dots to the card front. I cut the “happy” sentiment with one of the Merry Christmas Dies from Champagne Foil Sheets and adhered it with Multipurpose Liquid Glue to finish the card front.
I stamped the leaf images from the Colorful Seasons photopolymer stamp set in Terracotta Tile and Crushed Curry inks on a panel of Very Vanilla card stock. I added the dots from the Waterfront stamp set in Crumb Cake ink to finish the inside of the card.
You can see a list of supplies needed to create this card, including the card stock cuts, at the very bottom of this blog post.
If you’re interested in seeing my video tutorial for this project, you can watch it on YouTube here (if you’re viewing this blog post by email, click here to go over to my blog post to see the video link):
If you’d prefer to view the video on my Facebook Page, click here.
Stampin’ Up! One Day Sale – Happening Today, Wednesday, October 23!!
Today is the big day! For 24-HOURS ONLY, you can save 15% on select stamp sets!
Stamp Set Sale Details:
- Get select sets at a 15% discount.
- Ordering Deadline: October 23, 2019; 11:50 pm (MT)
- All order types qualify for this promotion.
- All selected stamp sets can be applied to Starter Kits.
- Discount applies to select stamp sets only when purchased individually during the 24-hour promotion period.
- Bundles featuring stamp sets from the promotion will not be discounted.
- If you purchased a stamp set prior to the sale, Stampin’ Up! will not be offering exchanges or credits.
- In the event that Stampin’ Up! runs out of any item offered, promotional pricing will be honored on items backordered, up to the point it reaches the backorder limit. Once an item reaches the backorder limit and is not orderable, it will no longer be available during the promotion and will not be available to order until additional inventory arrives in stock.
Click here to go directly to the online store to start shopping the sale!
Click this image to open up a full-size printable list list of stamp sets that is on sale today, Wednesday, Oct 23!
Let me know if you have any questions. Don’t forget, this sale is only happening on Wednesday, October 23 so be sure to get your orders placed that day! Yippee for a stamp set sale!!
Stamp With Amy K Envelope & Gift Packaging Stock Up Ordering Bonus!
I’m offering an ordering special for Stampin’ Up! orders of $50 or greater placed through me between now and Sunday, October 27! You get to choose a free pack of Stampin Up! Envelopes, Note Cards & Envelopes, Acetate Card Boxes, Treat Bags or Treat Boxes with your order of $50 or more this week!
How to get your free Envelopes, Note Cards & Envelopes, Acetate Card Boxes, Treat Bags or Treat Boxes:
Simply place your $50 or greater order and then email me your selection! I’ll order your bonus choice when I place my Host Order on November 1 and I’ll send them out (along with your thank you gift) to you just as soon as my Host Order arrives!
Click here to view my blog post with the full details and a list of items that you can choose from!
October 16-31 Host Code: 9UPAX6FK
Use this host code when you order and receive a free gift from me! If your order is over $150, please do not use this code, but you’ll still get the free gift. The free gift is your choice of any item valued up to $10.00 in in either the 2019-20 Annual Catalog or the 2019 Holiday Catalog! That includes some of the Host Exclusive stamp sets! See my Rewards page for full details.
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. Just click on the Order Stampin’ Up! Online Now button on the right side of the screen to go directly to my online store or drop me an email if you have any questions. Happy Stamping!
- Visit my online store here.
- Shop the Clearance Rack here.
- Earn FREE Stampin’ Up! Products – Join my Running Shoe Rewards Program – My online customer thank you program!
- In addition to my online store, also take PayPal payments for orders – Check my Rewards page for more information.
- I offer gift certificates for Stampin’ Up! merchandise too! Click on my Gift Certificates page for more information.
Card stock cuts for this project:
- Crumb Cake – 4-1/4″ x 11″ card base scored at 5-1/2″
- Terracotta Tile – All-Around Wreath Dies die cut, Merry Christmas Dies die cut
- Crushed Curry – All-Around Wreath Dies die cut
- Early Espresso – two All-Around Wreath Dies die cuts
- Soft Suede – two All-Around Wreath Dies die cuts
- Very Vanilla – 4″ x 5-1/4″ panel (inside card)
- Champagne Foil Sheet – Merry Christmas Dies die cut
Stampin’ Up! items used to create this project: