I used the Stampin’ Up! Sweetly Swirled stamp set and To Every Season stamp set bundle to create a thank you card for the Sunday Stamps color challenge this week.
Here are the colors for Sunday Stamps SSC217. Be sure to stop by the challenge blog to play along too!
My card also works for the Just Us Girls Challenge #512.
I started by stamping the circle image from the Sweetly Swirled photopolymer stamp set in Early Espresso ink on a panel of the Come To Gather DSP. I tapped the Embossing Buddy over the image and then stamped the sentiment from the Sweetly Swirled stamp set in VersaMark Ink on the DSP panel. I sprinkled the sentiment with Gold Stampin’ Emboss Powder and heat embossed it.
I adhered the stamped panel and another smaller panel of Come To Gather DSP to a panel of Early Espresso card stock with SNAIL. I adhered a small length of 3/16″ Braided Linen Trim to the seam between the panels with Multipurpose Liquid Glue, then adhered the layered panel to a Pretty Peacock card base with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
I die cut branches from Early Espresso and Pretty Peacock card stocks with dies from the All-Around Wreath Dies and adhered them with Glue Dots to the card front. I stamped the leaf image from the To Every Season photopolymer stamp set two times in VersaMark Ink on panels of Pumpkin Pie, Merry Merlot and Cherry Cobbler card stocks. I sprinkled the images with Gold Stampin’ Emboss Powder and heat embossed them.
I punched the leaves out with the coordinating punch from the Every Season Punch Pack and adhered them with Glue Dots to the card front. I added one of the gold Designer Elements and three gold pearls from the Metallic Pearls pack to finish the card front.
I adhered two strips of Come To Gather DSP to a Whisper White card stock panel to finish the inside of the card.
You can see a list of supplies needed to create this card, including the card stock cuts, at the very bottom of this blog post.
November 1-15 Host Code: P4SWDJTS
Use this host code when you order and receive a free gift from me! If your order is over $150, please do not use this code, but you’ll still get the free gift. The free gift is your choice of any item valued up to $10.00 in in either the 2019-20 Annual Catalog or the 2019 Holiday Catalog! That includes some of the Host Exclusive stamp sets! See my Rewards page for full details.
Christmastime Is Here Product Suite Available Now!
Stampin’ Up! has a new limited time product suite called Christmastime Is Here that is available to purchase now! Products from the Christmastime Is Here Suite will be available only while supplies last. So order soon to make sure that you get the items that you would like!
Click here to go see the full suite of products in my online store.
Stampin’ Up!’s New Paper Trimmer Is Available To Order Now!!
Woohoo!! The new Stampin’ Up! Paper Trimmer is available to order now!! Let me know if you have any questions. I have my trimmer and I love it! The blades cut so much nicer than the old ones did and it cuts really straight too!!
Click the image below to go right to my online store to get yours now.
Yay!! So glad that this will be available just in time for the holidays!
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. Just click on the Order Stampin’ Up! Online Now button on the right side of the screen to go directly to my online store or drop me an email if you have any questions. Happy Stamping!
- Visit my online store here.
- Shop the Clearance Rack here.
- Earn FREE Stampin’ Up! Products – Join my Running Shoe Rewards Program – My online customer thank you program!
- In addition to my online store, also take PayPal payments for orders – Check my Rewards page for more information.
- I offer gift certificates for Stampin’ Up! merchandise too! Click on my Gift Certificates page for more information.
Card stock cuts for this project:
- Pretty Peacock – 4-1/4″ x 11″ card base scored at 5-1/2″, All-Around Wreath die cut
- Early Espresso – 4″ x 5-1/4″ panel, All-Around Wreath die cut
- Pumpkin Pie – two Every Season Punch Pack punches
- Merry Merlot – two Every Season Punch Pack punches
- Cherry Cobbler – two Every Season Punch Pack punches
- Whisper White – 4″ x 5-1/4″ panel (inside card)
- Come To Gather Designer Series Paper – 3-7/8″ x 3-7/8″ panel, 1-1/4″ x 3-7/8″ panel, 5/8″ x 4″ strip (inside card), 1/2″ x 4″ strip (inside card)
Stampin’ Up! items used to create this project: