I used the Stampin’ Up! Sip Sip Hooray stamp set and Cheers to that stamp set bundle to create a Happy New Year card to share with you today.
My card design was inspired by Freshly Made Sketches #413.
I started by stamping the glass and olives image from the Sip Sip Hooray photopolymer stamp set in Smoky Slate ink on the front of a Shimmery White card base (it has more sparkle than shows in the photo).
I added the drink image from the Sip Sip Hooray stamp set in So Saffron ink and then quickly colored over the olives with the Light Old Olive Stampin’ Blends Marker. I stamped the sentiment from the Cheers To That stamp set in Basic Gray ink on the card front.
I die cut the “cheers” sentiment from Gold Glimmer Paper with one of the Cheers Dies and adhered the sentiment with Multipurpose Liquid Glue to finish the card front.
I stamped sentiment from the Greatest Part Of Christmas host exclusive stamp set in Basic Gray ink and the the drink glass and olive from the Sip Sip Hooray stamp set in Smoky Slate ink on a panel of Shimmery White card stock. I added the drink image from the Sip Sip Hooray stamp set in So Saffron ink and then colored the olives with a Light Old Olive Stampin’ Blends Marker to finish the inside of the card.
You can see a list of supplies needed to create this card, including the card stock cuts, at the very bottom of this blog post.
Stampin’ Up! Year-End Closeout Sale Starts Tomorrow – Dec 3!
Stampin’ Up!’s Year-End Closeout is almost here! Beginning December 3 and while supplies last, you can save big on a selection of retiring and surplus items including holiday catalog items, stamp sets, and Paper Pumpkin past kits. Shop early to avoid missing out as items on the sale are only available while supplies last! Supplies are limited and popular items will sell out quickly. This amazing sale ends on January 2.
Stop by my online store tomorrow, December 3 to pick up the great deals. Before you go, check out my free shipping offer extension below! **Note the special details about how to get your shipping refund on the orders that you place on Tuesday!** I want to make sure that you don’t miss out on those great deals while invoicing and paying, so I’m refunding your shipping after you order to make the ordering process go faster!
As a big thank you to everyone for supporting my small business online, I’m offering FREE SHIPPING on all orders of $50 or greater from Small Business Saturday (November 30) through TUESDAY (December 3) so that you can take advantage of the first day of the Year-End Closeout Sale! YAY!!!
***Please note…for orders placed on Tuesday, I will refund your shipping fees either through PayPal or by mailing you a check (your choice). Please place your own online orders for Tuesday so that you don’t miss out on any of those sale items while waiting on an invoice!***
To get free shipping today (Monday only), you will need to:
- Email me your order totaling $50 or greater in merchandise to email@example.com before the end of the day today Monday, December 2.
- Please DO NOT respond to this blog post with your order. Unfortunately, your email will go to a “do not respond” inbox and never get to me. 🙁 So please email the order to firstname.lastname@example.org so that I get your order! 🙂
- If it is easier for you, feel free to enter the items into your shopping cart in my online store and then copy and paste the cart into your email to me (just do not submit the order).
- Please include your name, street address, city, state and zip code in your email with your order. This will be a huge help to me and speed up the process for entering your order. 🙂
- I will send you a PayPal invoice for the total amount due minus the shipping fee (your local sales tax will still apply). You can securely make your payment with a credit card or with PayPal funds.
- No need to have a PayPal account set up to pay the invoice! Simply click on the “pay by credit card” option, enter your information and submit the payment.
- Once your payment is received, I’ll submit your order and send you a copy of your Stampin’ Up! receipt. Your order will ship directly to you from Stampin’ Up! as soon as it is processed through the warehouse.
Your order will still qualify for a free thank you gift from me and for my Running Shoe Reward Points! Orders of $150+ will also qualify for Stampin’ Rewards from Stampin’ Up!!
I will respond to your emailed orders just as quickly as I can. If you haven’t heard from me or haven’t seen an invoice from PayPal within a few hours, feel free reach out to me again at email@example.com to make sure that I got your order.
Let me know if you have any questions. Have fun shopping!!
December 1-15 Host Code: Z6PPXDNZ
Use this host code when you order and receive a free gift from me! If your order is over $150, please do not use this code, but you’ll still get the free gift. The free gift is your choice of any item valued up to $10.00 in in either the 2019-20 Annual Catalog or the 2019 Holiday Catalog! That includes some of the Host Exclusive stamp sets! See my Rewards page for full details.
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. Just click on the Order Stampin’ Up! Online Now button on the right side of the screen to go directly to my online store or drop me an email if you have any questions. Happy Stamping!
- Visit my online store here.
- Shop the Clearance Rack here.
- Earn FREE Stampin’ Up! Products – Join my Running Shoe Rewards Program – My online customer thank you program!
- In addition to my online store, also take PayPal payments for orders – Check my Rewards page for more information.
- I offer gift certificates for Stampin’ Up! merchandise too! Click on my Gift Certificates page for more information.
Card stock cuts for this project:
- Shimmery White – 5-1/2″ x 8-1/2″ card base scored at 4-1/4″, 4″ x 5-1/4″ panel (inside card)
- Gold Glimmer Paper – Cheers Dies die cut
Stampin’ Up! items used to create this project: