I used the Stampin’ Up! Mountain Air stamp set bundle from the upcoming January-June 2020 Mini Catalog to create a masculine birthday card to share with you today. I did a video tutorial for making this card on my Facebook page yesterday. I’ve also uploaded it to my YouTube Channel so you can view it there too!
My card design was inspired by CAS(E) this Sketch #350.
I started by adhering a panel from the Country Club DSP (available Jan 3) to the front of a Night of Navy card base with Multipurpose Liquid Glue. Then I cut a panel of Whisper White card stock with one of the Stitched Rectangle Dies and then stamped the reverse mountain image from the Mountain Air photopolymer stamp set (available Jan 3) in Night of Navy (stamped off once) and Balmy Blue inks. I stamped the sun detailed image in Crushed Curry ink and the reverse image in stamped off Crushed Curry ink on the Whisper White card stock panel.
I stamped the bird image from the Mountain Air stamp set in Tuxedo Black Memento ink and the reverse image for the clouds in stamped off Balmy Blue ink on the panel. Then I stamped the detailed mountain image from the Mountain Air stamp set in Night of Navy ink and the tree line image in Garden Green ink on panels of Whisper White card stock. I stamped the tree image a second time in stamped off Garden Green ink on Whisper White card stock and then cut all three images with the coordinating Majestic Mountain Dies (available Jan 3). I cut the edges of the die cuts off with the Stitched Rectangle Die and then adhered the layers to the card front with SNAIL.
I stamped the sentiment from the Clubhouse stamp set (available Jan 3) in Night of Navy ink on a panel of Balmy Blue card stock and then cut it out with the Golf Club Dies (available Jan 3). I adhered a looped length of Country Club Twine Combo Pack twine with Glue Dots to the back of the sentiment die cut and then adhered the sentiment to the card front with Mini Stampin’ Dimensionals.
I stamped the sentiment from the Timeless Tropical stamp set (available Jan 3) in Night of Navy ink on a panel of Whisper White card stock and then added a strip of Country Club DSP to finish the inside of the card.
You can see a list of supplies needed to create this card, including the card stock cuts, at the very bottom of this blog post.
If you’re interested in seeing my video tutorial for this project, you can watch it on YouTube here (if you’re viewing this blog post by email, click here to go over to my blog post to see the video link):
If you’d prefer to view the video on my Facebook Page, click here.
December 1-15 Host Code: Z6PPXDNZ
Use this host code when you order and receive a free gift from me! If your order is over $150, please do not use this code, but you’ll still get the free gift. The free gift is your choice of any item valued up to $10.00 in in either the 2019-20 Annual Catalog or the 2019 Holiday Catalog! That includes some of the Host Exclusive stamp sets! See my Rewards page for full details.
FREE Shipping From Stampin’ Up! Today, December 11!!
Woohooo!!!! Stampin’ Up! is offering FREE shipping today, December 11 on all orders of $50+!!
Here are the Free Shipping details:
- Sales Period: December 11, 2019 from 12:01 am (MT)–11:59 pm (MT)
- All order types qualify for this promotion.
- Free shipping applies after the $50 qualifying amount has been met.
- The minimum qualifying amount to receive free shipping is $50 or more (before tax).
- With the exception of month-to-month Paper Pumpkin subscriptions, all Stampin’ Up! products qualify for the promotion, including year-end closeout items.
- Free shipping only applies during the 24-hour period the promotion is live; this means that the order must be opened and closed on December 11, 2019.
- Prepaid Paper Pumpkin subscriptions are eligible for FREE shipping under the same rules as all other Stampin’ Up! items during the promotion.
- Month-to-month Paper Pumpkin subscriptions are NOT eligible for free shipping. Subscriptions billed and shipped for December will be charged for the normal amount ($22.00 shipping included) + tax. Important note: December Paper Pumpkin billing and shipment will be delayed until December 16 due to increased workload in the distribution center.
Let me know if you have any questions. Have fun shopping!
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. Just click on the Order Stampin’ Up! Online Now button on the right side of the screen to go directly to my online store or drop me an email if you have any questions. Happy Stamping!
- Visit my online store here.
- Shop the Clearance Rack here.
- Earn FREE Stampin’ Up! Products – Join my Running Shoe Rewards Program – My online customer thank you program!
- In addition to my online store, also take PayPal payments for orders – Check my Rewards page for more information.
- I offer gift certificates for Stampin’ Up! merchandise too! Click on my Gift Certificates page for more information.
Card stock cuts for this project:
- Night of Navy – 4-1/4″ x 11″ card base scored at 5-1/2″, Stitched So Sweetly die cut
- Whisper White – three Majestic Mountain die cuts, Stitched Rectangle die cut, 4″ x 5-1/4″ panels (inside card)
- Balmy Blue – Golf Club die cut
- Country Club Designer Series Paper – 4-1/4″ x 5-1/2″ panel, 1/2″ x 4″ strip (inside card)
Stampin’ Up! items used to create this project: