I used the Stampin’ Up! Peaceful Moments stamp set and a little of the pretty Peaceful Poppies DSP from the upcoming January-June 2020 Mini Catalog to create a Christmas card for the Sunday Stamps sketch challenge this week.
Here is the sketch for Sunday Stamps SSC220. Be sure to stop by the challenge blog to play along too!
I started by adhering a panel from the Peaceful Poppies DSP (available Jan 3) to the front of a Blackberry Bliss card base with Multipurpose Liquid Glue. I adhered a smaller panel from the Peaceful Poppies DSP to a panel of Old Olive card stock and then to the card front with Multipurpose Liquid Glue.
I stamped the sentiment from the Peaceful Moments stamp set (available Jan 3) in Blackberry Bliss ink on a panel of Whisper White card stock. I cut the image out with one of the Stitched So Sweetly Dies (available Jan 3) and then adhered looped Linen Thread to the back of the die cut sentiment with Glue Dots.
I adhered the sentiment to the card front with Stampin’ Dimensionals and then colored a Rhinestone Basic Jewel with the Dark Blackberry Bliss Stampin’ Blends Marker. I adhered the rhinestone to the sentiment panel to finish it.
I stamped the sentiment from the Peaceful Moments stamp set in Blackberry Bliss ink on a panel of Whisper White card stock and then added a strip of the Peaceful Poppies DSP to finish the inside of the card.
You can see a list of supplies needed to create this card, including the card stock cuts, at the very bottom of this blog post.
December 1-15 Host Code: Z6PPXDNZ
December 16-31 Host Code: 7JQQVCK6
Use this host code when you order and receive a free gift from me! If your order is over $150, please do not use this code, but you’ll still get the free gift. The free gift is your choice of any item valued up to $10.00 in in either the 2019-20 Annual Catalog or the 2019 Holiday Catalog! That includes some of the Host Exclusive stamp sets! See my Rewards page for full details.
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. Just click on the Order Stampin’ Up! Online Now button on the right side of the screen to go directly to my online store or drop me an email if you have any questions. Happy Stamping!
- Visit my online store here.
- Shop the Clearance Rack here.
- Earn FREE Stampin’ Up! Products – Join my Running Shoe Rewards Program – My online customer thank you program!
- In addition to my online store, also take PayPal payments for orders – Check my Rewards page for more information.
- I offer gift certificates for Stampin’ Up! merchandise too! Click on my Gift Certificates page for more information.
Card stock cuts for this project:
- Blackberry Bliss – 4-1/4” x 11” card base scored at 5-1/2”
- Old Olive – 4-1/4” x 4-1/2” panel
- Whisper White – Stitched So Sweetly die cut, 4” x 5-1/4” panel (inside card)
- Peaceful Poppies Designer Series Paper – 4-1/2″ x 5-1/4″ panel, 4-1/4″ x 4-3/8″ panel, 1/2″ x 4″ strip (inside card)
Stampin’ Up! items used to create this project: