I used the Stampin’ Up! Sending You Thoughts stamp set from the 2020 Sale-a-bration Brochure and the Beautiful Friendship stamp set to create my card for the Happy Inkin’ Thursday Blog Hop. We’ve got a sketch challenge this week and here is what I created for it.
Here is the sketch that we’re using this week:
I started by stamping the flower image from the Beautiful Friendship photopolymer stamp set in Blackberry Bliss ink across the front of a Blackberry Bliss card base (I know that it’s hard to see in the photo…but the flowers are there!). Then I cut a panel of the Best Dressed 6″ x 6″ DSP (available Jan 3) and adhered it to a panel of Old Olive card stock and to the card front with SNAIL.
I cut a second panel of the Best Dressed 6″ x 6″ DSP and adhered it to a panel of Old Olive card stock and to the card front with SNAIL. I stamped the sentiment from the Sending You Thoughts stamp set (Sale-a-bration item, available Jan 3) in Blackberry Bliss ink on a panel of Purple Posy card stock. I cut the sentiment out with one of the Stitched So Sweetly Dies (available Jan 3).
I looped Linen Thread and adhered it with Glue Dots to the back of the sentiment and then adhered the sentiment to the card front with Stampin’ Dimensionals. I added a Frosted & Clear Epoxy Droplet next to the sentiment to finish the card front.
I stamped the sentiment from the Sending You Thoughts stamp set in Blackberry Bliss ink on a panel of Whisper White card stock and then added a strip of Best Dressed 6″ x 6″ DSP to finish the inside of the card.
Alright, on with the hop! Click the button below to hop over to see what Mary Deatherage has created today.
And just in case you get lost along the way, here is a list of the team members involved in the hop today:
- Amy Koenders – You Are Here
- Mary Deatherage
- Kristi Gray
- Jaimie Babarczy
- Eva Dobilas
- Akiko Sudano
- Karen Ksenzakovic
December 16-31 Host Code: 7JQQVCK6
Use this host code when you order $50 or greater and receive a free gift from me! If your order is over $150, please do not use this code, but you’ll still get the free gift. The free gift is your choice of any item valued up to $10.00 in in either the 2019-20 Annual Catalog or the 2019 Holiday Catalog! That includes some of the Host Exclusive stamp sets! See my Rewards page for full details.
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. Just click on the Order Stampin’ Up! Online Now button on the right side of the screen to go directly to my online store or drop me an email if you have any questions. Happy Stamping!
- Visit my online store here.
- Shop the Clearance Rack here.
- Earn FREE Stampin’ Up! Products – Join my Running Shoe Rewards Program – My online customer thank you program!
- In addition to my online store, also take PayPal payments for orders – Check my Rewards page for more information.
- I offer gift certificates for Stampin’ Up! merchandise too! Click on my Gift Certificates page for more information.
Card stock cuts for this project:
- Blackberry Bliss – 4-1/4” x 11” card base scored at 5-1/2”
- Old Olive – 2-7/8″ x 3-3/8″ panel, 2-3/8″ x 3-7/8″ panel
- Purple Posy – Stitched So Sweetly die cut
- Whisper White – 4” x 5-1/4” panel (inside card)
- Best Dressed 6″ x 6″ Designer Series Paper – 2-3/4″ x 3-1/4″panel, 2-1/4″ x 3-3/4″ panel, 1/2″ x 4″ strip (inside card)
Stampin’ Up! items used to create this project: