I used the sweet Happy Birthday To You stamp set from Stampin’ Up!’s Sale-a-bration products to create a birthday card to share with you today. I also used the upcoming Birthday Dies from the Coordination Products release that will be available beginning February 4!
My card design was inspired by Freshly Made Sketches #417.
My card also works for Just Us Girls #518.
I started by cutting a panel of Pool Party card stock with the Stitched Lace Dies. I adhered the die cut panel to the front of a Pool Party card base with Multipurpose Liquid Glue. Then I cut a panel of Pressed Petals Specialty DSP with one of the Stitched Rectangle Dies and I adhered that to the card front with SNAIL.
I stamped the cake image from the Happy Birthday To You stamp set (Sale-a-bration item) in Tuxedo Black Memento ink twice on a panel of Whisper White card stock. I used Light and Dark Pool Party, Soft Sea Foam and Mango Melody Stampin’ Blends Markers Combo Packs to color the images and then used the Color Lifter to lighten the color on the cake image. I cut the cake and flowers out with the Birthday Dies (available Feb 4, see details below) and adhered the flowers over the cake image with Stampin’ Dimensionals. I cut a panels of Champagne Foil Sheets, Soft Sea Foam and Mango Melody card stocks with the Birthday Dies and adhered them with Glue Dots to the back of the cake die cut. I adhered the layered cake with Glue Dots to the card front.
I stamped the sentiment from the Happy Birthday To You stamp set in VersaMark ink on a panel of Soft Sea Foam card stock, sprinkled it with White Stampin’ Emboss Powder and heat embossed it. I cut the sentiment out with a Stitched Rectangle Die and then used that same die to trim the end off the sentiment panel. I cut a panel of Pool Party card stock with one of the Painted Labels Dies and adhered it to the back of the sentiment with SNAIL. I adhered the die cut sentiment with Stampin’ Dimensionals and then added one of the Holiday Rhinestone Basic Jewels to finish the card front.
I stamped the sentiment and cake images from the Happy Birthday To You stamp set in Pool Party and Tuxedo Black Memento inks on a panel of Whisper White card stock. I colored the cake and flowers with the Light and Dark Pool Party, Soft Sea Foam and Mango Melody Stampin’ Blends Markers Combo Packs to finish the inside of the card.
You can see a list of supplies used to create this card, including the card stock cuts, at the very bottom of this blog post.
January 1-15 Host Code: 2SZRCUS2
Use this host code when you order $50 or greater and receive a free gift from me! If your order is over $150, please do not use this code, but you’ll still get the free gift. The free gift is your choice of any item valued up to $10.00 in in either the 2019-20 Annual Catalog or the January-June 2020 Mini Catalog! That includes some of the Host Exclusive stamp sets! See my Rewards page for full details.
COORDINATION PRODUCT RELEASE COMING FEB 4!
Stampin’ Up! announced that they’re going to have another coordinating product release this year! Yay!! Beginning February 4, you’ll have the opportunity to purchase products that coordinate with our favorite products from the January–June 2020 Mini Catalog and Sale-A-Bration Borchure!
Here are the products that will be available for sale beginning February 4!
Nature’s Thoughts Dies – Item 153586 – $29
Coordinate with the Positive Thoughts Stamp Set from the Mini Catalog
Special Day Dies – Item 153587 – $29
Coordinate with the Special Someone Stamp Set from the Mini Catalog
Ladybugs Dies – Item 153588 – $29
Coordinate with the Little Ladybug Sale-a-bration Host Exclusive Stamp Set
Sending Flowers Dies – Item 153589 – $27
Coordinate with the Sending You Thoughts Sale-a-bration Stamp Set
Birthday Dies – Item 153590 – $27
Coordinate with the Happy Birthday To You Sale-a-bration Stamp Set
Pleased As Punch 12″ x 12″ Designer Series Paper – Item 153558 – $11.50
Coordinates with the Small Bloom Punch (Sale-A-Bration), the Heart Punch Pack (January–June 2020 Mini Catalog), the Tulip Builder Punch (January–June 2020 Mini Catalog) and the Builder Umbrella Punch (January–June 2020 Mini Catalog).
Coordination Products Ordering Details:
- Ordering Dates: February 4–March 31, 2020
- Items available during this promotion can be added to any type of order: customer, workshop, and online orders.
- No limits apply during the customer sales period.
- Qualifying orders are eligible for Stampin’ Rewards.
- Coordination Product Release items can be added to a starter kit. Demonstrators can preorder the Coordination Products NOW, so you can add these to your Starter Kit today! Click here to purchase your Starter Kit with me now!
- Coordination Product Release items are offered until March 31, 2020 or while supplies last. So order early to make sure that you can get the coordinating items that you are wanting!
- Products are not part of Sale-A-Bration, and it must be purchased or redeemed for Stampin’ Rewards on qualifying orders.
- There are no bundle item numbers; each item has its own individual item number.
Here is a flyer with the details, click on the image to open the full-size PDF:
Let me know if you have any questions about these products. Get them early by joining now! Or pick them up beginning February 4!
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. Just click on the Order Stampin’ Up! Online Now button on the right side of the screen to go directly to my online store or drop me an email if you have any questions. Happy Stamping!
- Visit my online store here.
- Shop the Clearance Rack here.
- Earn FREE Stampin’ Up! Products – Join my Running Shoe Rewards Program – My online customer thank you program!
- In addition to my online store, also take PayPal payments for orders – Check my Rewards page for more information.
- I offer gift certificates for Stampin’ Up! merchandise too! Click on my Gift Certificates page for more information.
- Follow me on:
Card stock cuts for this project:
- Pool Party – 4-1/4” x 11” card base scored at 5-1/2″, Stitched Lace Dies
- Soft Sea Foam – Stitched Rectangle die cut, three Birthday die cuts, Painted Labels die cut
- Mango Melody – three Birthday die cuts
- Whisper White – two Birthday die cuts, 4” x 5-1/4” panel (inside card)
- Pressed Petals Specialty Designer Series Paper – Stitched Rectangle die cut
- Champagne Foil Sheets – Birthday die cut
Stampin’ Up! items used to create this project: