I used the Stampin’ Up! Little Ladybug stamp set with the Sending Flowers Dies that will be available beginning February 4 to create a birthday card to share with you today. I did a video tutorial for making this card on my Facebook page yesterday. I’ve also uploaded it to my YouTube Channel so you can view it there too!
The design for this card is a CASE of one of the samples on the Coordination Products flyer from Stampin’ Up!. I just switched up the colors a little. I started by adhering a panel of Blueberry Bushel DSP from the 2018-2020 In Color 6″ x 6″ Designer Series Paper pack to the front of a Blueberry Bushel card base with Multipurpose Liquid Glue. Then I cut a panel of Whisper White card stock with one of the Sending Flowers Dies.
I colored the die cut flowers with the Light and Dark Call Me Clover and the Dark Lovely Lipstick, Mango Melody and Pineapple Punch Stampin’ Blends Markers. Then I adhered the die cut panel to the front of the card with Stampin’ Dimensionals and Mini Stampin’ Dimensionals. I added Pearl Basic Jewels over the flower centers. I did the flowers a little differently in my video, so take a peek to see the layered die cut flowers that I used!
I stamped the sentiment from the Little Ladybug stamp set ($300 order/party host exclusive stamp set) in Blueberry Bushel ink on a panel of Whisper White card stock and then cut it with one of the Sending Flowers Dies. I cut another panel of Whisper White card stock with the scalloped die from the Sending Flowers Dies, adhered it to the back of the sentiment die cut and then snipped the ends. I wrapped a strand of Linen Thread around the banner three times and tied a bow, then adhered the sentiment with Stampin’ Dimensionals to finish the card front.
I adhered a strip of 2018-2020 In Color DSP to a Whisper White card stock panel to finish the inside of the card.
You can see a list of supplies used to create this card, including the card stock cuts, at the very bottom of this blog post.
If you’re interested in seeing my video tutorial for this project, you can watch it on YouTube here (if you’re viewing this blog post by email, click here to go over to my blog post to see the video link):
If you’d prefer to view the video on my Facebook Page, click here.
January 16-31 Host Code: WFDTP493
Use this host code when you order $50 or greater and receive a free gift from me! If your order is over $150, please do not use this code, but you’ll still get the free gift. The free gift is your choice of any item valued up to $10.00 in in either the 2019-20 Annual Catalog or the January-June 2020 Mini Catalog! That includes some of the Host Exclusive stamp sets! See my Rewards page for full details.
COORDINATION PRODUCT RELEASE COMING FEB 4!
Stampin’ Up! announced that they’re going to have another coordinating product release this year! Yay!! Beginning February 4, you’ll have the opportunity to purchase products that coordinate with our favorite products from the January–June 2020 Mini Catalog and Sale-A-Bration Borchure!
Here are the products that will be available for sale beginning February 4!
Nature’s Thoughts Dies – Item 153586 – $29
Coordinate with the Positive Thoughts Stamp Set from the Mini Catalog
Special Day Dies – Item 153587 – $29
Coordinate with the Special Someone Stamp Set from the Mini Catalog
Ladybugs Dies – Item 153588 – $29
Coordinate with the Little Ladybug Sale-a-bration Host Exclusive Stamp Set
Sending Flowers Dies – Item 153589 – $27
Coordinate with the Sending You Thoughts Sale-a-bration Stamp Set
Birthday Dies – Item 153590 – $27
Coordinate with the Happy Birthday To You Sale-a-bration Stamp Set
Pleased As Punch 12″ x 12″ Designer Series Paper – Item 153558 – $11.50
Coordinates with the Small Bloom Punch (Sale-A-Bration), the Heart Punch Pack (January–June 2020 Mini Catalog), the Tulip Builder Punch (January–June 2020 Mini Catalog) and the Builder Umbrella Punch (January–June 2020 Mini Catalog).
Coordination Products Ordering Details:
- Ordering Dates: February 4–March 31, 2020
- Items available during this promotion can be added to any type of order: customer, workshop, and online orders.
- No limits apply during the customer sales period.
- Qualifying orders are eligible for Stampin’ Rewards.
- Coordination Product Release items can be added to a starter kit. Demonstrators can preorder the Coordination Products NOW, so you can add these to your Starter Kit today! Click here to purchase your Starter Kit with me now!
- Coordination Product Release items are offered until March 31, 2020 or while supplies last. So order early to make sure that you can get the coordinating items that you are wanting!
- Products are not part of Sale-A-Bration, and it must be purchased or redeemed for Stampin’ Rewards on qualifying orders.
- There are no bundle item numbers; each item has its own individual item number.
Here is a flyer with the details, click on the image to open the full-size PDF:
Let me know if you have any questions about these products. Get them early by joining now! Or pick them up beginning February 4!
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. Just click on the Order Stampin’ Up! Online Now button on the right side of the screen to go directly to my online store or drop me an email if you have any questions. Happy Stamping!
- Visit my online store here.
- Shop the Clearance Rack here.
- Earn FREE Stampin’ Up! Products – Join my Running Shoe Rewards Program – My online customer thank you program!
- In addition to my online store, also take PayPal payments for orders – Check my Rewards page for more information.
- I offer gift certificates for Stampin’ Up! merchandise too! Click on my Gift Certificates page for more information.
- Follow me on:
Card stock cuts for this project:
- Blueberry Bushel – 4-1/4” x 11” card base scored at 5-1/2″
- Whisper White – three Sending Flowers die cuts,4-1/4″ x 4-3/4″ panel, 4” x 5-1/4” panel (inside card)
- 2018-2020 In Color 6″ x 6″ Designer Series Paper – 4-1/4″ x 5-1/2″ panel, 1/2″ x 4″ strip (inside card)
Stampin’ Up! items used to create this project: