I used the Stampin’ Up! Forever Blossoms set bundle to create a wedding card for the Sunday Stamps color challenge this week.
Here are the colors for Sunday Stamps SSC223. Be sure to stop by the challenge blog to play along too!
The theme for my card was inspired by As You See It Challenge #217.
I started by embossing a panel of Very Vanilla card stock with the Stone 3D Embossing Folder (Sale-a-bration exclusive) and the 3D Embossing Folder Plate. I adhered the embossed panel to another panel of Very Vanilla card stock and then to a Thick Very Vanilla card base with SNAIL.
I cut an Eiffel Tower from Very Vanilla card stock with one of the Parisian Dies and then used a Sponge Brayer and Seaside Spray ink to ink the die cut. I adhered the die cut tower to the card front with Multipurpose Liquid Glue. Then I stamped the flower images from the Forever Blossoms stamp set in Basic Gray ink on a panel of Very Vanilla card stock. I colored the flowers with Light and Dark Petal Pink, Light Flirty Flamingo and Light and Dark Soft Sea Foam Stampin’ Blends Markers.
I cut the flower images out with the coordinating Cherry Blossoms Dies and adhered them with Stampin’ Dimensionals to the card front. I stamped the sentiment from the Forever Blossoms stamp set in Cherry Cobbler ink on a panel of Very Vanilla card stock and then cut it out with one of the Painted Labels Dies. I adhered the die cut sentiment with Stampin’ Dimensionals and then added three Champagne Rhinestone Basic Jewels to finish the card front.
I stamped the sentiment from the Forever Blossoms stamp set in Cherry Cobbler ink and the flowers in Petal Pink ink (stamped off once) on a panel of Very Vanilla card stock. I adhered the stamped panel to a panel of Petal Pink card stock and then to the inside of the card base with SNAIL.
You can see a list of supplies used to create this card, including the card stock cuts, at the very bottom of this blog post.
I’m trying something new to see if you like it and find it helpful. I’ve created a printable PDF with written instructions and a list of products used to create this card. You can download, print and/or save it by clicking this image:
Let me know what you think! If you like this feature, I’ll plan to start including it with my projects. 🙂
January 16-31 Host Code: WFDTP493
Use this host code when you order $50 or greater and receive a free gift from me! If your order is over $150, please do not use this code, but you’ll still get the free gift. The free gift is your choice of any item valued up to $10.00 in in either the 2019-20 Annual Catalog or the January-June 2020 Mini Catalog! That includes some of the Host Exclusive stamp sets! See my Rewards page for full details.
Stampin’ Up! Sale-a-bration 2020 Going On Now!!
Sale-a-bration is that awesome time of year when Stampin’ Up! gives you a choice of a free item beginning with every $50 in merchandise that you order, offers a bonus for hosts and offers great bonuses on the Starter Kit!! Here are the Sale-a-bration details:
You earn a FREE product every time you reach a $50 or $100 threshold. For example, if you spend $150, you can then choose three level 1 items or one level 1 and one level 2. This gives you more flexibility to choose what you want! Below are the markets and their qualifying levels.
See the Sale-a-bration items in an online PDF by clicking here.
Hosts with qualifying orders or customers with individual orders of $300+ will receive the exclusive Little Ladybug Stamp Set (item 152384)!
- Customer, workshop and online orders all qualify for this stamp set.
- There is no limit as to how many qualifying orders you can place throughout the promotion.
- Only one Little Ladybug Stamp Set can be redeemed per order or workshop (only the host of the workshop will receive the free stamp set).
- To qualify, orders must be opened from January 3, and closed by March 31.
Click the image below to see the cute Little Ladybug stamp set in the online store!
When you purchase the Stampin’ Up! Starter Kit between January 3–March 31, 2020, you will receive the Mini Paper Cutter, 6″ x 6″ Designer Series Paper sampler and a free stamp set of your choice! Yay!! You’ll just pay $99+ applicable taxes (your kit ships for free!!), you’ll get to choose $125 in Stampin’ Up! merchandise (whatever YOU want) and you’ll get these awesome things for FREE in addition to your business kit:
- The 6″ x 6″ Designer Series Paper Sampler in the Join offering has samples from the Lily Impressions Designer Series Paper (Sale-A-Bration brochure), Peaceful Poppies Designer Series Paper (January–June 2020 Mini Catalog), Country Club Designer Series Paper (January–June 2020 Mini Catalog), Birthday Bonanza Designer Series Paper (January–June 2020 Mini Catalog), Tropical Oasis Designer Series Paper (January–June 2020 Mini Catalog), Best Dress 6″ x 6″ (15.2 x 15.2 cm) Designer Series Paper (January–June 2020 Mini Catalog).
- 12 double-sided designs (two double-sided sheets from six different Designer Series Paper packs) QTY: 48 sheets total (four each of 12 designs)
- Mini Paper Cutter Dimensions: 7-5/8″ x 5-3/8″ x 1-1/4″ (19.3 x 13.7 x 3.2 cm)
- Your choice of ANY stamp set from the Annual Catalog or January-June 2020 Mini Catalog except for host exclusive stamp sets. Sale-a-bration stamp sets are also excluded.
Any time is always a great time to join and get that awesome discount for yourself, but Sale-a-bration is a really awesome time to join with lots of extra benefits with your kit! Click here to read more of the benefits of joining our team as a Demonstrator. Or click here and scroll down to click on the “join now” button to select your Starter Kit now!
Let me know if you have any questions at firstname.lastname@example.org. This great deal ends March 31!!
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. Just click on the Order Stampin’ Up! Online Now button on the right side of the screen to go directly to my online store or drop me an email if you have any questions. Happy Stamping!
- Visit my online store here.
- Shop the Clearance Rack here.
- Earn FREE Stampin’ Up! Products – Join my Running Shoe Rewards Program – My online customer thank you program!
- In addition to my online store, also take PayPal payments for orders – Check my Rewards page for more information.
- I offer gift certificates for Stampin’ Up! merchandise too! Click on my Gift Certificates page for more information.
- Follow me on:
Card stock cuts for this project:
- Thick Very Vanilla – 4-1/4” x 11” card base scored at 5-1/2″
- Petal Pink – 4” x 5-1/4” panel (inside card)
- Very Vanilla – 3-5/8″ x 4-7/8″ panel, 3-3/4″ x 5″ panel, Parisian die cut, two Cherry Blossoms die cuts, Painted Labels die cut, 3-7/8” x 5-1/8” panel (inside card)
Stampin’ Up! items used to create this project: