I used the pretty Thoughtful Blooms stamp set from Stampin’ Up!’s Sale-a-bration 2020 Brochure and the Timeless Tropical stamp set to create my card to share with you today. I also used a bit of the awesome new Pleased As Punch DSP that will be available through March 31 while supplies last!
My card design was inspired by My Favorite Things Wednesday Sketch Challenge #474.
I started by adhering a panel of the Pleased As Punch DSP to the front of a Thick Whisper White card base with SNAIL. Then I stamped the flower images from the Thoughtful Blooms photopolymer stamp set (Sale-a-bration item) in Granny Apple Green, Pool Party, Blushing Bride, Daffodil Delight and Grapefruit Grove inks on a panel of Whisper White card stock.
I adhered the stamped panel to a panel of Pool Party card stock and then to the card front with SNAIL. I punched flowers from the Pleased As Punch DSP with the Small Bloom Punch (Sale-a-bration item) and then adhered them to the card front with Mini Stampin’ Dimensionals.
I stamped the sentiment from the Timeless Tropical stamp set in VersaMark ink on a panel of Balmy Blue card stock, sprinkled it with White Stampin’ Emboss Powder and heat embossed it. I punched the end with the Banner Triple Punch and then adhered it to the card front with Stampin’ Dimensionals. I added a Rhinestone Basic Jewel next to the sentiment to finish the card front.
I adhered a strip of the Pleased As Punch DSP to a panel of Whisper White card stock to finish the inside of the card.
You can see a list of supplies used to create this card, including the card stock cuts, at the very bottom of this blog post.
I’ve created a printable PDF with written instructions and a list of products used to create this card. You can download, print and/or save it by clicking this image:
February 1-15 Host Code: VP6K6MKE
Use this host code when you order $50 or greater and receive a free gift from me! If your order is over $150, please do not use this code, but you’ll still get the free gift. The free gift is your choice of any item valued up to $10.00 in in either the 2019-20 Annual Catalog or the January-June 2020 Mini Catalog! That includes some of the Host Exclusive stamp sets! See my Rewards page for full details.
Facebook Live – Lunchtime Live – 1:00 PM ET!
I’m planning to go live on Facebook with a project today at 1:00 PM ET! Stop by my Facebook page today at 1:00 PM ET to see my Botanical Prints product Medley project! Look forward to seeing you then!
Stamp With Amy K Stuck On You Ordering Bonus!
I’m offering a little ordering special for Valentine’s Day! I call it my “Stuck On You Valentine” ordering bonus! 🙂
For all orders of $50 or greater (before shipping and taxes) that have my current host code applied or for individual orders of $150 or greater placed through me between now and midnight MT on Saturday, February 15, you’ll get your choice of a free adhesive!
The adhesive will be in addition to the normal thank you gift that I order for you!! Plus, since your order will be over $50, you’ll earn Sale-A-Bration item(s) too. A big double yippee for more free goodies!!
Here is a list of the adhesives that I thought of, but there may be others that I haven’t thought of too:
- Stampin’ Dimensionals (2)
- Mini Stampin’ Dimensionals (2)
- Black Stampin’ Dimensionals Combo Pack
- SNAIL Refill (2)
- Multipurpose Liquid Glue (2)
- Tear & Tape Adhesive
- Washi Tape
- Glue Dots
- Foam Adhesive Strips
- Fine-Tip Glue Pen
I’ll be placing the order for the adhesives with my host orders on Feb 16, so please be sure to send your selections right away when you order…otherwise I’ll pick one for you and send it out with your thank you gift!
Visit my online store here to start shopping now!! Let me know if you have any questions. Happy shopping!!
COORDINATION PRODUCT RELEASE – AVAILABLE TODAY!
Stampin’ Up! is doing another coordinating product release this year! Yay!! You’ve got an opportunity to purchase products that coordinate with some of the favorite products from the January–June 2020 Mini Catalog and Sale-A-Bration Borchure!
Here are the products that are now available for sale!
Or click here to go shop all of the new products in my online store!
Coordination Products Ordering Details:
- Ordering Dates: February 4–March 31, 2020
- Items available during this promotion can be added to any type of order: customer, workshop, and online orders.
- No limits apply during the customer sales period.
- Qualifying orders are eligible for Stampin’ Rewards.
- Coordination Product Release items are offered until March 31, 2020 or while supplies last. So order early to make sure that you can get the coordinating items that you are wanting!
- Products are not part of Sale-A-Bration, and it must be purchased or redeemed for Stampin’ Rewards on qualifying orders.
- There are no bundle item numbers; each item has its own individual item number.
Here is a flyer with the details, click on the image to open the full-size PDF:
Let me know if you have any questions about these products!
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. Just click on the Order Stampin’ Up! Online Now button on the right side of the screen to go directly to my online store or drop me an email if you have any questions. Happy Stamping!
- Visit my online store here.
- Shop the Clearance Rack here.
- Earn FREE Stampin’ Up! Products – Join my Running Shoe Rewards Program – My online customer thank you program!
- In addition to my online store, also take PayPal payments for orders – Check my Rewards page for more information.
- I offer gift certificates for Stampin’ Up! merchandise too! Click on my Gift Certificates page for more information.
- Follow me on:
Card stock cuts for this project:
- Thick Whisper White – 4-1/4” x 11” card base scored at 5-1/2″
- Pool Party – 1″ x 5-1/2″ panel
- Balmy Blue – 5/8″ x 4-1/4″ panel
- Whisper White – 3-5/8″ x 5-1/2″ panel, 4″ x 5-1/4″ panel (inside card)
- Pleased As Punch Designer Series Paper – 1″ x 5-1/2″ panel, five Small Bloom Punches, 5/8″ x 4″ strip (inside card)
Stampin’ Up! items used to create this project:
gosh that’s pretty, love all the colors you have used, the whole card looks like spring!
Thanks Sandi! 🙂
This is so pretty! I just love that designer series paper and I love how you’ve arranged the flowers!
Thanks Akiko! 🙂
This card is beautiful! Love the colors. The little flowers make it “POP!”
Still loving the PDF tutorials.
Thanks Karen! 🙂
Absolutely gorgeous. Love that strip of the new DSP up the side – it’s really perfect there! 🙂
Thanks Mary! 🙂
I love this! Sweet as can be and oh so perfect for the sketch!
Thanks Linda! 🙂