I used the Stampin’ Up! Honey Bee stamp set bundle to create my card for the Happy Inkin’ Thursday Blog Hop. We’ve got a color challenge this week and here is what I created for it.
Here are the colors that we’re using this week:
I started by adhering a panel from the Golden Honey Specialty DSP (Sale-a-bration item) to a panel of Gold Foil Sheets and then to a Thick Whisper White card base with SNAIL. Then I cut a panel of Whisper White card stock with the second largest Stitched Nested Labels Dies and I adhered it to the card front with SNAIL.
I cut three bee images from the Golden Honey DSP with Detailed Bee Dies (apparently I’m the only one who didn’t realize that those dies cut the images on the Golden Honey DSP too!) and adhered them with Stampin’ Dimensionals to the card front. I added a small loop of Gold 1/4″ Shimmer Ribbon with SNAIL on the card front.
I stamped the sentiment from the Honey Bee stamp set in Tuxedo Black Memento ink on a panel of Whisper White card stock, cut it out with the smallest Stitched Nested Labels Dies and adhered it with Stampin’ Dimensionals to the card front. I added three Gold Glitter Enamel Dots to finish it.
I stamped the bee image from the Honey Bee stamp set in Tuxedo Black Memento ink on a panel of Whisper White card stock to finish the inside of the card.
Alright, on with the hop! Click the button below to hop over to see what Mary Deatherage has created today.
And just in case you get lost along the way, here is a list of the team members involved in the hop today:
- Amy Koenders – You Are Here
- Mary Deatherage
- Kristi Gray
- Jaimie Babarczy
- Sue Prather
- Karen Finkle
- Eva Dobilas
- Akiko Sudano
- Karen Ksenzakovic
I’ve created a printable PDF with written instructions and a list of products used to create this card. You can download, print and/or save it by clicking this image:
February 1-15 Host Code: VP6K6MKE
Use this host code when you order $50 or greater and receive a free gift from me! If your order is over $150, please do not use this code, but you’ll still get the free gift. The free gift is your choice of any item valued up to $10.00 in in either the 2019-20 Annual Catalog or the January-June 2020 Mini Catalog! That includes some of the Host Exclusive stamp sets! See my Rewards page for full details.
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. Just click on the Order Stampin’ Up! Online Now button on the right side of the screen to go directly to my online store or drop me an email if you have any questions. Happy Stamping!
- Visit my online store here.
- Shop the Clearance Rack here.
- Earn FREE Stampin’ Up! Products – Join my Running Shoe Rewards Program – My online customer thank you program!
- In addition to my online store, also take PayPal payments for orders – Check my Rewards page for more information.
- I offer gift certificates for Stampin’ Up! merchandise too! Click on my Gift Certificates page for more information.
- Follow me on:
Card stock cuts for this project:
- Thick Whisper White – 4-1/4” x 11” card base scored at 5-1/2″
- Whisper White – two Stitched Nested Labels die cuts, 4″ x 5-1/4″ panel (inside card)
- Golden Honey Specialty Designer Series Paper – three Detailed Bee die cuts, 3-1/2″ x 5-1/2″ panel
- Gold Foil Sheets – 3-5/8″ x 5-1/2″ panel
Stampin’ Up! items used to create this project: