I pulled out one of my favorite bundles from the Stampin’ Up! January-June 2020 Mini Catalog to create my card to share today. I used the Timeless Tropical stamp set bundle and some of the Tropical Oasis DSP to create this card. I did a YouTube Live video about how I made this card yesterday and you can see it here.
My card design was inspired by CAS Colours & Sketches #357.
I started by adhering a panel from the Tropical Oasis DSP to the front of a Soft Suede card base with Multipurpose Liquid Glue. Then I embossed a panel of White Vellum with the Coastal Weave 3D Embossing Folder and the 3D Embossing Folder Plate. I adhered the embossed vellum with SNAIL to the card front.
I stamped the two flowers and three leaves from the Timeless Tropical stamp set in Soft Suede ink on a panel of Whisper White card stock. I used Light and Dark Calypso Coral, Pineapple Punch and Old Olive Stampin’ Blends Markers to color the images and then I cut them out with the coordinating In The Tropics Dies. I adhered the larger flower with Stampin’ Dimensionals and the leaves with Glue Dots to the card front. The smaller flower was adhered with Stampin’ Dimensionals under one side and Glue Dots on the other.
Then I stamped the sentiment from the Timeless Tropical stamp set in VersaMark Ink on a panel of Pool Party card stock, sprinkled it with White Stampin’ Emboss Powder and heat embossed it. I cut the sentiment out with one of the Stitched So Sweetly Dies and adhered it with Glue Dots and Stampin’ Dimensionals. I added three Champagne Rhinestone Basic Jewels to finish the card front.
I adhered a strip of Timeless Tropical DSP with SNAIL to a Whisper White card stock panel and then stamped the flower from the Timeless Tropical stamp set in Soft Suede ink on a panel of Whisper White card stock and then colored it with Light and Dark Pineapple Punch Stampin’ Blends Markers. I cut the flower out with one of the In The Tropics Dies and adhered it with Glue Dots to finish the inside of the card.
You can see a list of supplies used to create this card, including the card stock cuts, at the very bottom of this blog post.
If you’re interested in seeing my video tutorial for this project, you can watch it on YouTube here (if you’re viewing this blog post by email, click here to go over to my blog post to see the video link):
I’ve created a printable PDF with written instructions and a list of products used to create this card. You can download, print and/or save it by clicking this image:
February 1-15 Host Code: VP6K6MKE
February 16-29 Host Code: XTKPKWVV
Use this host code when you order $50 or greater and receive a free gift from me! If your order is over $150, please do not use this code, but you’ll still get the free gift. The free gift is your choice of any item valued up to $10.00 in in either the 2019-20 Annual Catalog or the January-June 2020 Mini Catalog! That includes some of the Host Exclusive stamp sets! See my Rewards page for full details.
Stamp With Amy K Stuck On You Ordering Bonus – Ends Today!
I’m offering a little ordering special for Valentine’s Day! I call it my “Stuck On You Valentine” ordering bonus! 🙂
For all orders of $50 or greater (before shipping and taxes) that have my current host code applied or for individual orders of $150 or greater placed through me before the end of the day today, Saturday, February 15, you’ll get your choice of a free adhesive!
The adhesive will be in addition to the normal thank you gift that I order for you!! Plus, since your order will be over $50, you’ll earn Sale-A-Bration item(s) too. A big double yippee for more free goodies!!
Here is a list of the adhesives that I thought of, but there may be others that I haven’t thought of too:
- Stampin’ Dimensionals (2)
- Mini Stampin’ Dimensionals (2)
- Black Stampin’ Dimensionals Combo Pack
- SNAIL Refill (2)
- Multipurpose Liquid Glue (2)
- Tear & Tape Adhesive
- Washi Tape
- Glue Dots
- Foam Adhesive Strips
- Fine-Tip Glue Pen
I’ll be placing the order for the adhesives with my host orders on Feb 16, so please be sure to send your selections right away when you order…otherwise I’ll pick one for you and send it out with your thank you gift!
Visit my online store here to start shopping now!! Let me know if you have any questions. Happy shopping!!
COORDINATION PRODUCT RELEASE – AVAILABLE NOW!
Stampin’ Up! is doing another coordinating product release this year! Yay!! You’ve got an opportunity to purchase products that coordinate with some of the favorite products from the January–June 2020 Mini Catalog and Sale-A-Bration Borchure!
Here are the products that are now available for sale!
Or click here to go shop all of the new products in my online store!
Coordination Products Ordering Details:
- Ordering Dates: February 4–March 31, 2020
- Items available during this promotion can be added to any type of order: customer, workshop, and online orders.
- No limits apply during the customer sales period.
- Qualifying orders are eligible for Stampin’ Rewards.
- Coordination Product Release items are offered until March 31, 2020 or while supplies last. So order early to make sure that you can get the coordinating items that you are wanting!
- Products are not part of Sale-A-Bration, and it must be purchased or redeemed for Stampin’ Rewards on qualifying orders.
- There are no bundle item numbers; each item has its own individual item number.
Here is a flyer with the details, click on the image to open the full-size PDF:
Let me know if you have any questions about these products!
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. Just click on the Order Stampin’ Up! Online Now button on the right side of the screen to go directly to my online store or drop me an email if you have any questions. Happy Stamping!
- Visit my online store here.
- Shop the Clearance Rack here.
- Earn FREE Stampin’ Up! Products – Join my Running Shoe Rewards Program – My online customer thank you program!
- In addition to my online store, also take PayPal payments for orders – Check my Rewards page for more information.
- I offer gift certificates for Stampin’ Up! merchandise too! Click on my Gift Certificates page for more information.
- Follow me on:
Card stock cuts for this project:
- Soft Suede – 4-1/4” x 11” card base scored at 5-1/2″
- Pool Party – Stitched So Sweetly die cut
- Whisper White – six In The Tropics die cuts, 4″ x 5-1/4″ panel (inside card)
- White Vellum – 3-1/4″ x 4-1/2″ panel
- Tropical Oasis Designer Series Paper – 4-1/4″ x 5-1/2″ panel, 1/2″ x 4″ strip (inside card)
Stampin’ Up! items used to create this project: