I used the awesome Mountain Air stamp set bundle from Stampin’ Up! and the Rise & Shine stamp set from the Second Release Sale-a-bration items to create my card to share with you today.
My card design was inspired by Freshly Made Sketches #422.
I started by stamping the double pine tree image from the Mountain Air photopolymer stamp set in Night of Navy ink across a panel of Night of Navy card stock. I adhered the stamped panel to a panel of Basic Black card stock with SNAIL. Then I adhered a panel of Country Club DSP to a panel of Basic Black card stock and then to the Night of Navy panel with SNAIL. I wrapped a length of Poppy Parade twine from the Country Club Twine Combo Pack around the panel twice, tied a bow and then adhered the panel to the Garden Green card base with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
I cut a panel of Balmy Blue card stock with one of the Stitched Rectangle Dies and then cut a panel of Garden Green card stock with the Majestic Mountain Dies three times. I adhered two of the die cut trees with Multipurpose Liquid Glue to the die cut rectangle and then adhered the rectangle to the card front with Stampin’ Dimensionals. I stamped the sentiment from the Rise & Shine photopolymer stamp set (Sale-a-bration item available March 3) in Poppy Parade ink on a panel of Whisper White card stock. I cut the sentiment out with one of the Stitched Rectangle Dies and adhered it with SNAIL and Stampin’ Dimensionals to the card front.
I adhered the final die cut tree with a rolled up Glue Dot near the top and Multipurpose Liquid Glue under the branches over the sentiment. I added three silver pearls from the Metallic Pearls pack to finish the card front.
I stamped the pine tree images from the Mountain Air stamp set in Garden Green ink on a panel of Whisper White card stock to finish the inside of the card.
You can see a list of supplies used to create this card, including the card stock cuts, at the very bottom of this blog post.
I’ve created a printable PDF with written instructions and a list of products used to create this card. You can download, print and/or save it by clicking this image:
And you can see the flyer with the new Second Release Sale-a-bration products by clicking the image below.
February 16-29 Host Code: XTKPKWVV
Use this host code when you order $50 or greater and receive a free gift from me! If your order is over $150, please do not use this code, but you’ll still get the free gift. The free gift is your choice of any item valued up to $10.00 in in either the 2019-20 Annual Catalog or the January-June 2020 Mini Catalog! That includes some of the Host Exclusive stamp sets! See my Rewards page for full details.
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. Just click on the Order Stampin’ Up! Online Now button on the right side of the screen to go directly to my online store or drop me an email if you have any questions. Happy Stamping!
- Visit my online store here.
- Shop the Clearance Rack here.
- Earn FREE Stampin’ Up! Products – Join my Running Shoe Rewards Program – My online customer thank you program!
- In addition to my online store, also take PayPal payments for orders – Check my Rewards page for more information.
- I offer gift certificates for Stampin’ Up! merchandise too! Click on my Gift Certificates page for more information.
- Follow me on:
Card stock cuts for this project:
- Garden Green – 4-1/4” x 11” card base scored at 5-1/2″, three Majestic Mountain die cuts
- Basic Black – 4″ x 5-1/4″ panel, 1-5/8″ x 5-1/8″ panel
- Night of Navy – 3-7/8″ x 5-1/8″ panel
- Balmy Blue – Stitched Rectangle die cut
- Whisper White – Stitched Rectangle die cut, 4″ x 5-1/4″ panel (inside card)
- Country Club Designer Series Paper – 1-1/2″ x 5-1/8″ panel
Stampin’ Up! items used to create this project: