I used the Stampin’ Up! Timeless Tropical stamp set bundle to create a fun birthday card for the Sunday Stamps color challenge this week.
Here are the colors for Sunday Stamps SSC225. Be sure to stop by the challenge blog to play along too!
I started by embossing a panel of Whisper White card stock with the Stone 3D Embossing Folder (Sale-a-bration item in the Power of Hope Bundle) and the 3D Embossing Folder Plate. Then I adhered the embossed panel to a larger panel of Whisper White card stock with SNAIL. I adhered the layered panel to the front of a Thick Whisper White card base with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
I cut the pineapple images from Crushed Curry and Shaded Spruce card stocks with the In The Tropics Dies and then adhered them to the card front with Multipurpose Liquid Glue. I stamped the flower image from the Timeless Tropical stamp set in Tuxedo Black Memento ink on a panel of Whisper White card stock and then colored it with Light and Dark Blackberry Bliss Stampin’ Blends Markers. I cut the image out with the coordinating In The Tropics Dies. I adhered the die cut flower to the card front with Glue Dots.
I stamped the sentiment from the Timeless Tropical stamp set in VersaMark ink on a panel of Whisper White card stock, sprinkled it with Gold Stampin’ Emboss Powder and heat embossed it. I cut the sentiment out with one of the Stitched So Sweetly Dies and then adhered it with Stampin’ Dimensionals to the card front. I colored three of the Gold Glitter Enamel Dots with the Dark Basic Black Stampin’ Blends Marker and then adhered them to the card front to finish it.
I stamped the sentiment and flowers from the Timeless Tropical stamp set in Blackberry Bliss and Tuxedo Black Memento inks on a panel of Whisper White card stock. I colored the flowers with Light and Dark Blackberry Bliss Stampin’ Blends to finish the inside of the card.
You can see a list of supplies used to create this card, including the card stock cuts, at the very bottom of this blog post.
I’ve created a printable PDF with written instructions and a list of products used to create this card. You can download, print and/or save it by clicking this image:
February 16-29 Host Code: XTKPKWVV
Use this host code when you order $50 or greater and receive a free gift from me! If your order is over $150, please do not use this code, but you’ll still get the free gift. The free gift is your choice of any item valued up to $10.00 in in either the 2019-20 Annual Catalog or the January-June 2020 Mini Catalog! That includes some of the Host Exclusive stamp sets! See my Rewards page for full details.
- Visit my online store here.
- Shop the Clearance Rack here.
- Earn FREE Stampin’ Up! Products – Join my Running Shoe Rewards Program – My online customer thank you program!
- In addition to my online store, also take PayPal payments for orders – Check my Rewards page for more information.
- I offer gift certificates for Stampin’ Up! merchandise too! Click on my Gift Certificates page for more information.
- Follow me on:
Card stock cuts for this project:
- Thick Whisper White – 4-1/4” x 11” card base scored at 5-1/2″
- Crushed Curry – In The Tropics die cut
- Shaded Spruce – In The Tropics die cut
- Whisper White – Stitched So Sweetly die cut, In The Tropics die cut, 3-5/8″ x 4-7/8″ panel, 3-3/4″ x 5″ panel, 4″ x 5-1/4″ panel (inside card)
Stampin’ Up! items used to create this project: