I used the Stampin’ Up! Timeless Tulips stamp set bundle to create a hello spring card to share with you today.
My card design was inspired by Freshly Made Sketches #424.
I started by embossing a panel of Whisper White card stock with the Coastal Weave 3D Embossing Folder and the 3D Embossing Folder Plate. Then I adhered the embossed panel to another panel of Whisper White card stock with SNAIL and then to the front of a Thick Whisper White card base with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
I punched the end of a panel of Melon Mambo DSP from the Brights 6″ x 6″ DSP pack with the Banner Triple Punch and then adhered it to the card front with SNAIL. I stamped the tulip and leaf images from the Timeless Tulips photopolymer stamp set in Melon Mambo, Coastal Cabana and Granny Apple Green inks on a panel of Whisper White card stock and then punched them out with the Tulip Builder Punch. I adhered the tulips and leaves together with SNAIL and to the card front with Glue Dots.
I stamped the sentiment from the Timeless Tulips stamp set in Melon Mambo ink on a panel of Whisper White card stock and then cut it out with one of the Stitched Rectangle Dies. I adhered the sentiment to the card front with Stampin’ Dimensionals and then added one of the Glitter Enamel Dots to finish the card front.
I stamped the tulip and leaf images from the Timeless Tulips stamp set in Melon Mambo and Granny Apple Green inks on a panel of Whisper White card stock to finish the inside of the card.
You can see a list of supplies used to create this card, including the card stock cuts, at the very bottom of this blog post.
I’ve created a printable PDF with written instructions and a list of products used to create this card. You can download, print and/or save it by clicking this image:
Second Release Sale-a-bration Items Available Beginning Tomorrow, March 3!!
Woohoo! Stampin’ Up! has 5 new Sale-a-bration products that will be available for free with qualifying orders beginning on March 3! Click on the images below to see them new products the online store.
The Tags In Bloom and Rise & Shine stamp sets are FREE with orders of $100+ and the Flowering Foils Specialty Designer Series Paper, Well Dressed stamp set and the So Very Vellum Specialty Designer Series Paper are all available for FREE with orders of $50+ beginning tomorrow, March 3!
You can see the flyer with the new Second Release Sale-a-bration products by clicking the image below. This set of 5 new products will be available beginning March 3!
Let me know if you have any questions…get your wish lists ready and order early as the items are only available while supplies last!
March 1-15 Host Code: ZDARG7DJ
Use this host code when you order $50 or greater and receive a free gift from me! If your order is over $150, please do not use this code, but you’ll still get the free gift. The free gift is your choice of any item valued up to $10.00 in in either the 2019-20 Annual Catalog or the January-June 2020 Mini Catalog! That includes some of the Host Exclusive stamp sets! See my Rewards page for full details.
Stampin’ Up! Sale-a-bration 2020 Going On Now!!
Sale-a-bration is that awesome time of year when Stampin’ Up! gives you a choice of a free item beginning with every $50 in merchandise that you order, offers a bonus for hosts and offers great bonuses on the Starter Kit!! Here are the Sale-a-bration details:
You earn a FREE product every time you reach a $50 or $100 threshold. For example, if you spend $150, you can then choose three level 1 items or one level 1 and one level 2. This gives you more flexibility to choose what you want! Below are the markets and their qualifying levels.
See the Sale-a-bration items in an online PDF by clicking here.
Hosts with qualifying orders or customers with individual orders of $300+ will receive the exclusive Little Ladybug Stamp Set (item 152384)!
- Customer, workshop and online orders all qualify for this stamp set.
- There is no limit as to how many qualifying orders you can place throughout the promotion.
- Only one Little Ladybug Stamp Set can be redeemed per order or workshop (only the host of the workshop will receive the free stamp set).
- To qualify, orders must be opened from January 3, and closed by March 31.
Click the image below to see the cute Little Ladybug stamp set in the online store!
When you purchase the Stampin’ Up! Starter Kit between January 3–March 31, 2020, you will receive the Mini Paper Cutter, 6″ x 6″ Designer Series Paper sampler and a free stamp set of your choice! Yay!! You’ll just pay $99+ applicable taxes (your kit ships for free!!), you’ll get to choose $125 in Stampin’ Up! merchandise (whatever YOU want) and you’ll get these awesome things for FREE in addition to your business kit:
- The 6″ x 6″ Designer Series Paper Sampler in the Join offering has samples from the Lily Impressions Designer Series Paper (Sale-A-Bration brochure), Peaceful Poppies Designer Series Paper (January–June 2020 Mini Catalog), Country Club Designer Series Paper (January–June 2020 Mini Catalog), Birthday Bonanza Designer Series Paper (January–June 2020 Mini Catalog), Tropical Oasis Designer Series Paper (January–June 2020 Mini Catalog), Best Dress 6″ x 6″ (15.2 x 15.2 cm) Designer Series Paper (January–June 2020 Mini Catalog).
- 12 double-sided designs (two double-sided sheets from six different Designer Series Paper packs) QTY: 48 sheets total (four each of 12 designs)
- Mini Paper Cutter Dimensions: 7-5/8″ x 5-3/8″ x 1-1/4″ (19.3 x 13.7 x 3.2 cm)
- Your choice of ANY stamp set from the Annual Catalog or January-June 2020 Mini Catalog except for host exclusive stamp sets. Sale-a-bration stamp sets are also excluded.
Any time is always a great time to join and get that awesome discount for yourself, but Sale-a-bration is a really awesome time to join with lots of extra benefits with your kit! Click here to read more of the benefits of joining our team as a Demonstrator. Or click here and scroll down to click on the “join now” button to select your Starter Kit now!
Let me know if you have any questions at firstname.lastname@example.org. This great deal ends March 31!!
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. Just click on the Order Stampin’ Up! Online Now button on the right side of the screen to go directly to my online store or drop me an email if you have any questions. Happy Stamping!
- Visit my online store here.
- Shop the Clearance Rack here.
- Earn FREE Stampin’ Up! Products – Join my Running Shoe Rewards Program – My online customer thank you program!
- In addition to my online store, also take PayPal payments for orders – Check my Rewards page for more information.
- I offer gift certificates for Stampin’ Up! merchandise too! Click on my Gift Certificates page for more information.
- Follow me on:
Card stock cuts for this project:
- Thick Whisper White – 5-1/2” x 8-1/2” card base scored at 4-1/4″
- Whisper White – 3-5/8″ x 4-7/8″ panel, 3-3/4″ x 5″ panel, two Tulip Builder punches, Stitched Rectangle die cut, 4″ x 5-1/4″ panel (inside card)
- Brights 6″ x 6″ Designer Series Paper – 1-1/2″ x 3″ panel
Stampin’ Up! items used to create this project: