I used the Stampin’ Up! Thoughtful Blooms stamp set and Small Bloom Punch from Sale-a-bration 2020 to create my card to share with you today. Sale-a-bration is ending in just 14 days!!! So be sure to get your orders in soon to earn those awesome free goodies with every $50 that you purchase!
My card design was loosely inspired by My Favorite Things Wednesday Sketch Challenge #480.
I started by embossing a panel of Whisper White card stock with the Subtle 3D Embossing Folder and the 3D Embossing Folder Plate. Then I adhered the embossed panel with Multipurpose Liquid Glue to the front of a Thick Whisper White card base. I embossed a wide strip of Whisper White card stock with the Ornate Floral 3D Embossing Folder (available April 1) and the 3D Embossing Folder Plate, adhered it to another panel of Whisper White card stock and then to the card front with SNAIL.
I stamped the flower images from the Thoughtful Blooms stamp set (Sale-a-bration item) three times in Lovely Lipstick ink on a panel of Lovely Lipstick card stock and then punched the images out with the coordinating Small Bloom Punch (Sale-a-bration item). I cut a panel of Call Me Clover card stock twice with two of the Cherry Blossoms Dies and then adhered the leaves together and to the back of the flower punches with Glue Dots. I adhered the upper two flowers with Glue Dots to the card front and the lower flower with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
I stamped the sentiment from the Thoughtful Blooms stamp set in Lovely Lipstick ink on a panel of Whisper White card stock and then cut it out with one of the Stitched Shapes Dies. I adhered the die cut with Stampin’ Dimensionals to the card front and then added three Gllitter Enamel Dots to the flower centers to finish the card front.
I stamped the sentiment and flower outline images from the Thoughtful Blooms stamp set in Lovely Lipstick ink and the leaves in Call Me Clover ink on a panel of Whisper White card stock. I inked the solid flower image from the Thoughtful Blooms stamp set in Lovely Lipstick ink, stamped it on scrap paper and then stamped it over the lined image. I added the flower center in Gorgeous Grape ink to finish the inside of the card.
You can see a list of supplies used to create this card, including the card stock cuts, at the very bottom of this blog post.
I’ve created a printable PDF with written instructions and a list of products used to create this card. You can download, print and/or save it by clicking this image:
March 16-31 Host Code: AK9F3YW2
Use this host code when you order $50 or greater and receive a free gift from me! If your order is over $150, please do not use this code, but you’ll still get the free gift. The free gift is your choice of any item valued up to $10.00 in in either the 2019-20 Annual Catalog or the January-June 2020 Mini Catalog! That includes some of the Host Exclusive stamp sets! See my Rewards page for full details.
Facebook Live – Late Lunchtime Live – 2:00 PM ET!
I’m planning to go live on Facebook with a project today at 2:00 PM ET! Stop by my Facebook page today at 2:00 PM ET to see my Ornate Thanks project! Look forward to seeing you then!
***Please note: This is our first day of “digital learning” for the kids since their schools are closed due to the coronavirus. I may have to reschedule my live video, depending on their school activities. If I need to change the timing, I’ll post it on my Facebook page. Thanks for your patience and flexibility while we work through this “new normal” for the next couple of weeks. 🙂
2018-2020 In Colors – Stock Up During Sale-a-bration!!
Don’t forget to stock up on those 2018-2020 In Colors during Sale-a-bration! Now is a great time to get your ink refills, card stock packs, ribbons, embellishments and designer papers in the In Colors that may be going away soon! Those items are always the first things to sell out when the retiring list is announced in April.
So stock up now and earn those free Sale-a-bration goodies while you get those pretty colors before they’re gone! Click here to shop all of the 2018-2020 In Color items now!
Stampin’ Up! Sale-a-bration 2020 Going On Now!!
Sale-a-bration is that awesome time of year when Stampin’ Up! gives you a choice of a free item beginning with every $50 in merchandise that you order, offers a bonus for hosts and offers great bonuses on the Starter Kit!! Here are the Sale-a-bration details:
You earn a FREE product every time you reach a $50 or $100 threshold. For example, if you spend $150, you can then choose three level 1 items or one level 1 and one level 2. This gives you more flexibility to choose what you want! Below are the markets and their qualifying levels.
See the Sale-a-bration items in an online PDF by clicking here. See the second release Sale-a-bration items in an online PDF by clicking here.
Hosts with qualifying orders or customers with individual orders of $300+ will receive the exclusive Little Ladybug Stamp Set (item 152384)!
- Customer, workshop and online orders all qualify for this stamp set.
- There is no limit as to how many qualifying orders you can place throughout the promotion.
- Only one Little Ladybug Stamp Set can be redeemed per order or workshop (only the host of the workshop will receive the free stamp set).
- To qualify, orders must be opened from January 3, and closed by March 31.
Click the image below to see the cute Little Ladybug stamp set in the online store!
When you purchase the Stampin’ Up! Starter Kit between January 3–March 31, 2020, you will receive the Mini Paper Cutter, 6″ x 6″ Designer Series Paper sampler and a free stamp set of your choice! Yay!! You’ll just pay $99+ applicable taxes (your kit ships for free!!), you’ll get to choose $125 in Stampin’ Up! merchandise (whatever YOU want) and you’ll get these awesome things for FREE in addition to your business kit:
- The 6″ x 6″ Designer Series Paper Sampler in the Join offering has samples from the Lily Impressions Designer Series Paper (Sale-A-Bration brochure), Peaceful Poppies Designer Series Paper (January–June 2020 Mini Catalog), Country Club Designer Series Paper (January–June 2020 Mini Catalog), Birthday Bonanza Designer Series Paper (January–June 2020 Mini Catalog), Tropical Oasis Designer Series Paper (January–June 2020 Mini Catalog), Best Dress 6″ x 6″ (15.2 x 15.2 cm) Designer Series Paper (January–June 2020 Mini Catalog).
- 12 double-sided designs (two double-sided sheets from six different Designer Series Paper packs) QTY: 48 sheets total (four each of 12 designs)
- Mini Paper Cutter Dimensions: 7-5/8″ x 5-3/8″ x 1-1/4″ (19.3 x 13.7 x 3.2 cm)
- Your choice of ANY stamp set from the Annual Catalog or January-June 2020 Mini Catalog except for host exclusive stamp sets. Sale-a-bration stamp sets are also excluded.
Any time is always a great time to join and get that awesome discount for yourself, but Sale-a-bration is a really awesome time to join with lots of extra benefits with your kit! Click here to read more of the benefits of joining our team as a Demonstrator. Or click here and scroll down to click on the “join now” button to select your Starter Kit now!
Let me know if you have any questions at firstname.lastname@example.org. This great deal ends March 31!!
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. Just click on the Order Stampin’ Up! Online Now button on the right side of the screen to go directly to my online store or drop me an email if you have any questions. Happy Stamping!
- Visit my online store here.
- Shop the Clearance Rack here.
- Earn FREE Stampin’ Up! Products – Join my Running Shoe Rewards Program – My online customer thank you program!
- In addition to my online store, also take PayPal payments for orders – Check my Rewards page for more information.
- I offer gift certificates for Stampin’ Up! merchandise too! Click on my Gift Certificates page for more information.
- Follow me on:
Card stock cuts for this project:
- Thick Whisper White – 4-1/4” x 11” card base scored at 5-1/2″
- Lovely Lipstick – three Small Bloom Punches
- Call Me Clover – two Cherry Blooms die cuts
- Whisper White – 4-1/4″ x 5-1/2″ panel, 2-1/4 x 5-1/2″ panel, 2″ x 5-1/2″ panel, Stitched Shapes die cut, 4″ x 5-1/4″ panel (inside card)
Stampin’ Up! items used to create this project:
Thank you so much for creating a PDF for your Thoughtful Blooms card! I follow you every day and adore your cards and have wished for this very thing from you! I hope you keep them coming.
You are so welcome! Glad that you found the tutorial helpful, I’m planning to continue to provide them. 🙂
I love this card. Deep rich color on the white and that embossing–aaah!
Thanks Susan! 🙂
Sweet! I am going to miss those in colors – my all time favorite set of them!
Thanks Linda! Definitely some good ones! 🙂