I used the Stampin’ Up! Ornate Thanks stamp set from the upcoming Ornate Garden Product Suite and the Daisy Lane stamp set bundle to create a quick thank you card to share with you today.
My card design was inspired by Freshly Made Sketches #427.
I started by adhering a panel from the Ornate Garden Specialty DSP (available April 1) to a panel of Early Espresso card stock with SNAIL. Then I adhered the layered panel to the front of a Mint Macaron card base with Stampin’ DImensionals.
I stamped the sentiment from the Ornate Thanks photopolymer stamp set (available April 1) in VersaMark ink on a panel of Mint Macaron card stock, sprinkled it with Gold Stampin’ Emboss Powder and then heat embossed it. I cut the sentiment out with one of the Ornate Layers Dies (available April 1), adhered it to a strip of Early Espresso card stock and then to the card front with SNAIL.
I stamped the daisy image from the Daisy Lane stamp set in Early Espresso ink on a panel of Whisper White card stock twice and punched them images out with the coordinating Medium Daisy Punch. I colored one of the flower centers with a Dark Daffodil Delight Stampin’ Blends Marker and then adhered the daisies together and to the card front with Glue Dots. I added three of the Gilded Gems (available April 1) to finish the card front.
I adhered a strip of Ornate Garden DSP to a panel of Whisper White card stock with SNAIL and then adhered the Whisper White card stock to a panel of Early Espresso card stock with SNAIL to finish the inside of the card.
You can see a list of supplies used to create this card, including the card stock cuts, at the very bottom of this blog post.
I’ve created a printable PDF with written instructions and a list of products used to create this card. You can download, print and/or save it by clicking this image:
March 16-31 Host Code: AK9F3YW2
Use this host code when you order $50 or greater and receive a free gift from me! If your order is over $150, please do not use this code, but you’ll still get the free gift. The free gift is your choice of any item valued up to $10.00 in in either the 2019-20 Annual Catalog or the January-June 2020 Mini Catalog! That includes some of the Host Exclusive stamp sets! See my Rewards page for full details.
Ornate Garden Suite – Early Release Available April 1!
Stampin’ Up! has a beautiful new early release product suite from the upcoming Annual Catalog that will be available for customers beginning April 1!!
Demonstrators can order the early release items now and the items from this beautiful suite of products can also be added to your Starter Kit when you join!
Here are the details:
- Demonstrator Preorder: March 3–31, 2020
- Demonstrators also earn Sale-a-bration items when they order this set of products on a Demonstrator order!!
- Customer Sales Period: Available beginning April 1, 2020
- Important note: Items in the Ornate Garden Suite may be added to a Starter Kit!!
Click the image below to open the full size three page PDF flyer with the product details and images of the new items:
This beautiful suite of products will be available for customers to order beginning April 1!
Stampin’ Up! Sale-a-bration 2020 Going On Now!!
Sale-a-bration is that awesome time of year when Stampin’ Up! gives you a choice of a free item beginning with every $50 in merchandise that you order, offers a bonus for hosts and offers great bonuses on the Starter Kit!! Here are the Sale-a-bration details:
You earn a FREE product every time you reach a $50 or $100 threshold. For example, if you spend $150, you can then choose three level 1 items or one level 1 and one level 2. This gives you more flexibility to choose what you want! Below are the markets and their qualifying levels.
Hosts with qualifying orders or customers with individual orders of $300+ will receive the exclusive Little Ladybug Stamp Set (item 152384)!
- Customer, workshop and online orders all qualify for this stamp set.
- There is no limit as to how many qualifying orders you can place throughout the promotion.
- Only one Little Ladybug Stamp Set can be redeemed per order or workshop (only the host of the workshop will receive the free stamp set).
- To qualify, orders must be opened from January 3, and closed by March 31.
Click the image below to see the cute Little Ladybug stamp set in the online store!
When you purchase the Stampin’ Up! Starter Kit between January 3–March 31, 2020, you will receive the Mini Paper Cutter, 6″ x 6″ Designer Series Paper sampler and a free stamp set of your choice! Yay!! You’ll just pay $99+ applicable taxes (your kit ships for free!!), you’ll get to choose $125 in Stampin’ Up! merchandise (whatever YOU want) and you’ll get these awesome things for FREE in addition to your business kit:
- The 6″ x 6″ Designer Series Paper Sampler in the Join offering has samples from the Lily Impressions Designer Series Paper (Sale-A-Bration brochure), Peaceful Poppies Designer Series Paper (January–June 2020 Mini Catalog), Country Club Designer Series Paper (January–June 2020 Mini Catalog), Birthday Bonanza Designer Series Paper (January–June 2020 Mini Catalog), Tropical Oasis Designer Series Paper (January–June 2020 Mini Catalog), Best Dress 6″ x 6″ (15.2 x 15.2 cm) Designer Series Paper (January–June 2020 Mini Catalog).
- 12 double-sided designs (two double-sided sheets from six different Designer Series Paper packs) QTY: 48 sheets total (four each of 12 designs)
- Mini Paper Cutter Dimensions: 7-5/8″ x 5-3/8″ x 1-1/4″ (19.3 x 13.7 x 3.2 cm)
- Your choice of ANY stamp set from the Annual Catalog or January-June 2020 Mini Catalog except for host exclusive stamp sets. Sale-a-bration stamp sets are also excluded.
Any time is always a great time to join and get that awesome discount for yourself, but Sale-a-bration is a really awesome time to join with lots of extra benefits with your kit! Click here to read more of the benefits of joining our team as a Demonstrator. Or click here and scroll down to click on the “join now” button to select your Starter Kit now!
Let me know if you have any questions at email@example.com. This great deal ends March 31!!
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. Just click on the Order Stampin’ Up! Online Now button on the right side of the screen to go directly to my online store or drop me an email if you have any questions. Happy Stamping!
- Visit my online store here.
- Shop the Clearance Rack here.
- Earn FREE Stampin’ Up! Products – Join my Running Shoe Rewards Program – My online customer thank you program!
- In addition to my online store, also take PayPal payments for orders – Check my Rewards page for more information.
- I offer gift certificates for Stampin’ Up! merchandise too! Click on my Gift Certificates page for more information.
- Follow me on:
Card stock cuts for this project:
- Mint Macaron – 4-1/4” x 11” card base scored at 5-1/2″, Ornate Layers die cut
- Early Espresso – two 4″ x 5-1/4″ panels (one inside card), 1-1/8″ x 4″ panel
- Whisper White – two Medium Daisy Punches, 4″ x 5-1/4″ panel (inside card)
- Ornate Garden Specialty Designer Series Paper – 3-7/8″ x 5-1/8″ panel, 7/8″ x 3-7/8″ strip (inside card)
Stampin’ Up! items used to create this project: