I used the Stampin’ Up! My Meadow stamp set to create an outdoor scene card to share with you today. I did a YouTube Live video about how I made this card yesterday and you can see it here.
My card design was inspired by Mojo Monday 533.
I started by adhering a panel from the Parisian Blossoms Specialty DSP to a Pool Party card base with Multipurpose Liquid Glue. I adhered a panel of Granny Apple Green DSP from the Brights 6″ x 6″ DSP pack to a panel of Ganny Apple Green card stock and then to the card front with SNAIL. I adhered a panel from the Pressed Petals Specialty DSP to a panel of Soft Suede card stock and then to the card front with SNAIL. I wrapped a strand of Linen Thread around the card front twice and tied a bow.
I stamped the images from the My Meadow photopolymer stamp set in Soft Suede, Crumb Cake, Granny Apple Green, Pool Party, Gray Granite and Mango Melody inks on a panel of Whisper White card stock. I cut the image out with one of the Stitched So Sweetly Dies and adhered it with Stampin’ Dimensionals to the card front.
I stamped the sentiment from the Beauty Abounds stamp set in Mango Melody ink on a panel of Whisper White card stock and then cut around it with one of the Stitched So Sweetly Dies. I adhered the die cut sentiment with SNAIL and Stampin’ Dimensionals to the card front and then added one of the Glitter Enamel Dots to finish the card front.
I stamped the images from the My Meadow stamp set in Crumb Cake, Granny Apple Green and Mango Melody inks on a panel of Whisper White card stock to finish the inside of the card.
You can see a list of supplies used to create this card, including the card stock cuts, at the very bottom of this blog post.
You can see the video tutorial for this card here:
I’ve created a printable PDF with written instructions and a list of products used to create this card. You can download, print and/or save it by clicking this image:
April 1-15 Host Code: KTDC2YJT
Use this host code when you order $50 or greater and receive a free gift from me! If your order is over $150, please do not use this code, but you’ll still get the free gift. The free gift is your choice of any item valued up to $10.00 in in either the 2019-20 Annual Catalog or the January-June 2020 Mini Catalog! That includes some of the Host Exclusive stamp sets! See my Rewards page for full details.
Ornate Garden Suite – Early Release Available Now!
Stampin’ Up! has a beautiful new early release product suite from the upcoming Annual Catalog and it’s available to order now!!
Click the image below to open the full size three page PDF flyer with the product details and images of the new items:
This beautiful suite of products can be found in my online store here!
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. Just click on the Order Stampin’ Up! Online Now button on the right side of the screen to go directly to my online store or drop me an email if you have any questions. Happy Stamping!
- Visit my online store here.
- Shop the Clearance Rack here.
- Earn FREE Stampin’ Up! Products – Join my Running Shoe Rewards Program – My online customer thank you program!
- In addition to my online store, also take PayPal payments for orders – Check my Rewards page for more information.
- I offer gift certificates for Stampin’ Up! merchandise too! Click on my Gift Certificates page for more information.
- Follow me on:
Card stock cuts for this project:
- Pool Party – 4-1/4” x 11” card base scored at 5-1/2″
- Granny Apple Green – 2″ x 4-5/8″ panel
- Soft Suede – 1-1/2″ x 4-1/4″ panel
- Whisper White – two Stitched So Sweetly die cuts, 4″ x 5-1/4″ panel (inside card)
- Parisian Blossoms Specialty Designer Series Paper – 4-1/4″ x 5-1/2″ panel
- Brights 6″ x 6″ Designer Series Paper – 1-7/8″ x 4-1/2″ panel
- Pressed Petals Specialty Designer Series Paper – 1-3/8″ x 4-1/4″ panel
Stampin’ Up! items used to create this project: