I used the Butterfly Wishes stamp set from Stampin’ Up! to create a birthday card for the Fab Friday color challenge this week. I made this card on a YouTube Live video and you can see it on my YouTube channel here.
Here are the colors for Fab Friday 188. Be sure to stop by the challenge blog to play along too!
My card also works for The Spot Challenge #107.
I started by embossing a panel of Whisper White card stock with the Coastal Weave 3D Embossing Folder and the 3D Embossing Folder Plate. I adhered embossed panel to a panel of Whisper White card stock with SNAIL and then to a Thick Whisper White card base with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
I stamped the butterfly image from the Butterfly Wishes stamp set in Bermuda Bay, Pool Party, Grapefruit Grove and Blushing Bride inks on a panel of Whisper White card stock and then punched them out with the Butterfly Duet Punch. I cut four squares from Whisper White card stock with one of the Stitched Shapes Dies and then adhered the butterflies to the squares with Stampin’ Dimensionals and then to the card front with SNAIL.
I adhered a length of Bermuda Bay 1/4″ Mini Striped Ribbon to the card front with SNAIL. Then I stamped the sentiment from the Butterfly Wishes stamp set in Bermuda Bay ink on a panel of Whisper White card stock and cut it out with one of the Stitched Nested Labels Dies. I adhered the sentiment with Stampin’ Dimensionals to the card front and then added a Glitter Enamel Dot next to the sentiment to finish the card front.
I stamped the butterflies from the Butterfly Wishes stamp set in Grapefruit Grove, Pool Party and Bermuda Bay inks on a panel of Whisper White card stock to finish the inside of the card.
You can see a list of supplies used to create this card, including the card stock cuts, at the very bottom of this blog post.
You can see the video tutorial for this card here:
I’ve created a printable PDF with written instructions and a list of products used to create this card. You can download, print and/or save it by clicking this image:
April 16-30 Host Code: FV7FYQRF
Use this host code when you order $50 or greater and receive a free gift from me! If your order is over $150, please do not use this code, but you’ll still get the free gift. The free gift is your choice of any item valued up to $10.00 in in either the 2019-20 Annual Catalog or the January-June 2020 Mini Catalog! That includes some of the Host Exclusive stamp sets! See my Rewards page for full details.
Stampin’ Up!’s Last Chance Sale On Retiring Items Going On Now!
Stampin’ Up! has posted their retiring lists for the 2019-20 Annual Catalog and January-June 2020 Mini Catalog. Head over to my online store to pick up those retiring items now! They’re only available while supplies last from now through June 2! And some of the items are available at a discount!!
Click here to go to my online store to start shopping the entire list of retiring products!
You can also download copies of the full retiring lists in PDF Form here:
- Click here to get a copy of the full retiring list from the 2019-20 Annual Catalog. The font is super tiny, so you’ll need to zoom out to read it!
- Click here to get a copy of the full retiring list from the January-June 2020 Mini Catalog. The font is super tiny, so you’ll need to zoom out to read it!
- Click here to download the sortable Excel File with the Annual Catalog retiring list.
- Click here to download the sortable Excel File with the Mini Catalog retiring list.
Have fun shopping! Don’t forget, everything except for the stamp sets are only available while supplies last!!
One quick FYI, the Stampin’ Blends are NOT retiring, they’re being repackaged and sold as Combo Packs starting with the new catalog. So don’t panic! They’re still going to be available. YAYAY!!!
Ornate Garden Suite – Early Release Available Now!
Stampin’ Up! has a beautiful new early release product suite from the upcoming Annual Catalog and it’s available to order now!!
Click the image below to open the full size three page PDF flyer with the product details and images of the new items:
This beautiful suite of products can be found in my online store here!
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. Just click on the Order Stampin’ Up! Online Now button on the right side of the screen to go directly to my online store or drop me an email if you have any questions. Happy Stamping!
- Visit my online store here.
- Shop the Clearance Rack here.
- Earn FREE Stampin’ Up! Products – Join my Running Shoe Rewards Program – My online customer thank you program!
- In addition to my online store, also take PayPal payments for orders – Check my Rewards page for more information.
- I offer gift certificates for Stampin’ Up! merchandise too! Click on my Gift Certificates page for more information.
- Follow me on:
Card stock cuts for this project:
- Thick Whisper White – 4-1/4” x 11″ card base scored at 5-1/2″
- Whisper White – 3-7/8″ x 5-1/8″ panel, four Stitched Shapes die cuts, four Butterfly Duet punches, Stitched Nested Labels die cut, two 4″ x 5-1/4″ panels (one inside card)
Stampin’ Up! items used to create this project: