I used the cute Happy Tails stamp set from Stampin’ Up! to create a birthday card to share with you today. The Happy Tails stamp set is retiring and is only guaranteed to be in stock until May 15, so get yours ordered soon! The Dog Builder Punch will be carrying over into the new catalog, yay!!
My card design was inspired by the sketch from the Fusion Challenge this week.
My card also works for the Tic Tac Toe Challenge TTTC061. I went straight across the bottom.
I started by stamping the paw print image from the Happy Tails photopolymer stamp set (retiring) in Crumb Cake ink across a panel of Pressed Petals Specialty DSP (retiring). I adhered the stamped panel to a panel of Crumb Cake card stock with SNAIL and then to the front of a Poppy Parade card base with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
I cut a panel of Poppy Parade card stock with one of the Ornate Layers Dies. I snipped the die cut into two pieces and then adhered the die cut pieces about 3/4″ apart (hidden by the focal image) on the DSP panel with SNAIL. I stamped the sentiment from the Happy Tails stamp set in VersaMark ink on a panel of Basic Black card stock, sprinkled it with White Stampin’ Emboss Powder and then heat embossed it. I cut the sentiment out with one of the Stitched Rectangles Dies and adhered it with SNAIL to the card front.
I stamped the dog outline image from the Happy Tails stamp set in Tuxedo Black Memento ink on a panel of Whisper White card stock and then stamped the spots in Crumb Cake and the collar in Gray Granite inks. I punched the dog out with the Dog Builder Punch and adhered it with Glue Dots to a circle cut from Whipser White card stock with one of the Stitched Shapes Dies. I adhered the die cut circle with Stampin’ Dimensionals to the card front.
I stamped the heart images from the Happy Tails stamp set in Poppy Parade and Tuxedo Black Memento inks on a panel of Whisper White card stock and punched it out with the Dog Builder Punch. I adhered the heart with a Glue Dot to finish the card.
I stamped the sentiment from the By The Dock stamp set in Poppy Parade ink and then added the paw prints from the Happy Tails stamp set in Crumb Cake ink on a Whisper White card stock panel to finish the inside of the card.
You can see a list of supplies used to create this card, including the card stock cuts, at the very bottom of this blog post.
I’ve created a printable PDF with written instructions and a list of products used to create this card. You can download, print and/or save it by clicking this image:
Stampin’ Up!’s COVID-19 Give Back Digital Stamp Set – New And Available Now!
Stampin’ Up! is committed to making a difference in our global communities and caring about people first. As part of their Making a Difference program they’re offering a product giveback opportunity to support organizations that are helping COVID-19 frontline responders and communities vulnerable to the pandemic.
You can purchase the Share Sunshine PDF Download and Stampin’ Up! will donate 100% of the proceeds to COVID-19 efforts.
The Share Sunshine PDF Download is a digital stamp set that’s packed with both lighthearted and heartfelt sentiments and imagery relevant to the unique COVID-19 and social distancing situation we’re currently experiencing–including many ideas that came from you! You can use the download in your cardmaking and papercrafting projects. Simply print the imagery on cardstock and cut it out using our Paper Trimmer, punches, or dies. Since we are physically distanced from each other, now is a perfect time to share sunshine with our friends and family by sending cards!
Share Sunshine PDF Download Details:
- Product: Share Sunshine PDF Download. Buy it here!
- Price: $12.00 USD
- Dates: April 28 – June 2, 2020 or later; if the offer period extends beyond June 2
- The charities are the sole beneficiaries of each purchase—that means every cent goes to these organizations!
You get to choose which charity you would like to receive the proceeds for your purchase! Here are the two charities that you can choose from:
United Way Worldwide’s COVID-19 Community Response and Recovery Fund
This fund supports communities across the world struggling to cope with COVID-19. United Way is working to protect the most vulnerable by helping them access food, shelter, vital information, and more through United Way’s global network.
Learn more about United Way here.
The World Health Organization’s COVID-Solidarity Response Fund
This fund supports the Strategic Preparedness and Response Plan, which includes:
- Tracking and understanding the spread of the virus.
- Ensuring patients get the care they need.
- Buying and shipping essential protective gear for frontline workers.
- Generating awareness for the general public on ways to prevent the spread of the disease.
- Accelerating efforts to develop vaccines, tests and treatments.
Learn more about WHO here.
Please note: Since this is a special promotion from Stampin’ Up! and isn’t orderable through the regular online store, I will not be notified when you order this set and it can’t be added in with your regular orders through the online store. The only way to get this fantastic set is to order it here.
Get your digital download today and make a difference!!
April 16-30 Host Code: FV7FYQRF
Use this host code when you order $50 or greater and receive a free gift from me! If your order is over $150, please do not use this code, but you’ll still get the free gift. The free gift is your choice of any item valued up to $10.00 in in either the 2019-20 Annual Catalog or the January-June 2020 Mini Catalog! That includes some of the Host Exclusive stamp sets! See my Rewards page for full details.
Facebook Live – Late Lunchtime Live – 2:00 PM ET!
I’m planning to go live on Facebook with a project today at 2:00 PM ET! Stop by my Facebook page today at 2:00 PM ET to see my Rare Blessings project! Look forward to seeing you then!
Stampin’ Up!’s Last Chance Sale On Retiring Items Going On Now!
Stampin’ Up! has posted their retiring lists for the 2019-20 Annual Catalog and January-June 2020 Mini Catalog. Head over to my online store to pick up those retiring items now! They’re only available while supplies last from now through June 2! And some of the items are available at a discount!!
Click here to go to my online store to start shopping the entire list of retiring products!
You can also download copies of the full retiring lists in PDF Form here:
- Click here to get a copy of the full retiring list from the 2019-20 Annual Catalog. The font is super tiny, so you’ll need to zoom out to read it!
- Click here to get a copy of the full retiring list from the January-June 2020 Mini Catalog. The font is super tiny, so you’ll need to zoom out to read it!
- Click here to download the sortable Excel File with the Annual Catalog retiring list.
- Click here to download the sortable Excel File with the Mini Catalog retiring list.
Have fun shopping! Don’t forget, everything except for the stamp sets are only available while supplies last!!
One quick FYI, the Stampin’ Blends are NOT retiring, they’re being repackaged and sold as Combo Packs starting with the new catalog. So don’t panic! They’re still going to be available. YAYAY!!!
Ornate Garden Suite – Early Release Available Now!
Stampin’ Up! has a beautiful new early release product suite from the upcoming Annual Catalog and it’s available to order now!!
Click the image below to open the full size three page PDF flyer with the product details and images of the new items:
This beautiful suite of products can be found in my online store here!
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. Just click on the Order Stampin’ Up! Online Now button on the right side of the screen to go directly to my online store or drop me an email if you have any questions. Happy Stamping!
- Visit my online store here.
- Shop the Clearance Rack here.
- Earn FREE Stampin’ Up! Products – Join my Running Shoe Rewards Program – My online customer thank you program!
- In addition to my online store, also take PayPal payments for orders – Check my Rewards page for more information.
- I offer gift certificates for Stampin’ Up! merchandise too! Click on my Gift Certificates page for more information.
- Follow me on:
Card stock cuts for this project:
- Poppy Parade – 5-1/2” x 8-1/2″ card base scored at 4-1/4″, Ornate Layers die cut
- Crumb Cake – 3-3/4″ x 5″ panel
- Basic Black – Stitched Rectangle die cut
- Whisper White – two Dot Builder Punches, Stitched Shapes die cut, two 4″ x 5-1/4″ panels (one inside card)
- Pressed Petals Specialty Designer Series Paper – 3-5/8″ x 4-7/8″ panel
Stampin’ Up! items used to create this project: