I used the Stampin’ Up! Butterfly Gala and Rooted In Nature stamp sets to create my card for the Happy Inkin’ Thursday Blog Hop. We’ve got a color challenge this week and this is what I made for it.
Here are the colors that we’re using this week:
My card design also works for Global Design Project #GDP243.
I started by adhering a panel from the Ornate Garden Speciality DSP to a panel of Early Espresso card stock with Multipurpose Liquid Glue. Then I stamped the sentiment from the Rooted In Nature stamp set in Early Espresso ink on a panel of Bumble Bee DSP from the 2020-2022 In Color 6″ x 6″ DSP pack with my Stamparatus (to ensure solid coverage). I adhered the stamped panel to a panel of Early Espresso card stock and then to the card front with Multipurpose Liquid Glue.
I stamped the butterfly images from the Butterfly Gala photopolymer stamp set in Early Espresso and Crushed Curry inks (stamped twice to darken it) on a panel of Whisper White card stock. I punched the butterfly out with the coordinating Butterfly Duet Punch and then adhered it with Stampin’ Dimensionals to the card front.
I colored three Rhinestone Basic Jewels with the Dark Old Olive Stampin’ Blends Marker and then adhered the rhinestones around the sentiment and butterfly. I adhered the layered panel to the front of an Early Espresso card base with Stampin’ Dimensionals to finish the card front.
I stamped another butterfly from the Butterfly Gala stamp set in Early Espresso and Crushed Curry inks on a panel of Whisper White card stock, punched it out with the Butterfly Duet Punch and adhered it to a panel of Whisper White card stock to finish the inside of the card.
You can see a list of supplies used to create this card, including the card stock cuts, at the very bottom of this blog post.
Alright, on with the hop! Click the button below to hop over to see what Mary Deatherage has created today.
And just in case you get lost along the way, here is a list of the team members involved in the hop today:
- Amy Koenders – You Are Here
- Mary Deatherage
- Kristi Gray
- Jaimie Babarczy
- Sue Prather
- Karen Finkle
- Eva Dobilas
- Akiko Sudano
- Karen Ksenzakovic
I’ve created a printable PDF with written instructions and a list of products used to create this card. You can download, print and/or save it by clicking this image:
June 1-15 Host Code: P7ECG2GD
Use this host code when you order $50 or greater and receive a free gift from me! If your order is over $150, please do not use this code, but you’ll still get the free gift. The free gift is your choice of any item valued up to $10.00 in the 2020-21 Annual Catalog! That includes some of the Host Exclusive stamp sets! See my Rewards page for full details.
The brand new 2020–2021 Stampin’ Up! Annual Catalog is going live on June 3 2020, and Stamipn’ Up! is having a celebration!
Anyone who places an order of $250+ or holds a party with $250+ in sales during the month of June will receive $25 in extra Stampin’ Rewards!! So that means that you’ll earn $50 in Stampin’ Rewards with any order or party of $250+ that is submitted between June 3 and June 30! Yay!!!!
Head over to my online store here to place your order!
Wow!!! Stampin’ Up! is offering an AWESOME promotion if you join during the month of June!! You get to pick a FREE bundle of your choice with your Starter Kit Purchase!!
Here are the details:
- Joining promotion dates: June 3–30, 2020
- New demonstrators who submit their Independent Demonstrator Agreement (IDA) before June 3 or after June 30 will not be eligible for this promotion.
- When you purchase your Starter Kit for $99, you get to select $125 worth of products of your choice for your Starter Kit PLUS you get to select ONE stamp and punch bundle (p. 168–169) or ONE stamp and die bundle (p. 173-179) from the new 2020–2021 Annual Catalog—in addition to your regular Starter Kit for FREE. And your Starter Kit always ships for free…double bonus!!
That is such a great deal!! If you’ve been considering joining, June will be a great time to jump in! Drop me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. Just click on the Order Stampin’ Up! Online Now button on the right side of the screen to go directly to my online store or drop me an email if you have any questions. Happy Stamping!
- Visit my online store here.
- Shop the Clearance Rack here.
- Earn FREE Stampin’ Up! Products – Join my Running Shoe Rewards Program – My online customer thank you program!
- In addition to my online store, also take PayPal payments for orders – Check my Rewards page for more information.
- I offer gift certificates for Stampin’ Up! merchandise too! Click on my Gift Certificates page for more information.
- Follow me on:
Card stock cuts for this project:
- Early Espresso – 4-1/4″ x 11″ card base scored at 5-1/2″, 4″ x 5-1/4″ panel, 1-7/8″ x 3-7/8″ panel
- Whisper White – two Butterfly Duet punches, 4″ x 5-1/4″ panel (inside card)
- Ornate Garden Specialty Designer Series Paper – 3-7/8″ x 5-1/8″ panel
- 2020-2022 In Color 6″ x 6″ Designer Series Paper – 1-3/4″ x 3-7/8″ panel
Stampin’ Up! items used to create this project: