I used the Stampin’ Up! Hallows Night Magic stamp set bundle to create my card for the Happy Inkin’ Thursday Blog Hop. We’ve got a sketch challenge this week and this is what I made for it.
One quick update on our power…still no power today and our estimated time to have power back has been pushed out to August 11!!! Hopefully it will be back much sooner! 🙂
Here is the sketch that we’re using this week:
I started by adhering two panels of Magic In This Night DSP to the right and left side of a Basic Black card stock panel with Stampin’ Seal. Then I cut a panel of Basic Black card stock with one of the Halloween Magic Dies, snipped the die cut in half and I adhered it to the back of a third panel of Magic In This Night DSP with Stampin’ Seal so that the ends of the die cut reached the edges of the panel with a gap in the middle. Then I adhered the DSP panel to the Basic Black card stock panel with Stampin’ Seal.
I cut another panel of Magic In This Night DSP with one of the Halloween Magic Dies and I adhered the die cut to the card front with Stampin’ Seal. I stamped the sentiment and border images from the Hallows Night Magic stamp set in Tuxedo Black Memento ink on a panel of Smoky Slate card stock and then cut the image out with the coordinating die from the Halloween Magic Dies.
I adhered the die cut panel to the card front with Stampin’ Dimensionals and then added three Iridescent Pearls to the card front to finish it.
I stamped the bat image from the Hallows Night Magic stamp set in Tuxedo Black Memento ink on a panel of Whisper White card stock to finish the inside of the card.
You can see a list of supplies used to create this card, including the card stock cuts, at the very bottom of this blog post.
Alright, on with the hop! Click the button below to hop over to see what Mary Deatherage has created today.
And just in case you get lost along the way, here is a list of the team members involved in the hop today:
- Amy Koenders – You Are Here
- Mary Deatherage
- Kristi Gray
- Jaimie Babarczy
- Karen Finkle
- Eva Dobilas
- Karen Ksenzakovic
I’ve created a printable PDF with written instructions and a list of products used to create this card. You can download, print and/or save it by clicking this image:
August 1-15 Host Code: EBSWWS6X
Use this host code when you order $50 or greater and receive a free gift from me! If your order is over $150, please do not use this code, but you’ll still get the free gift. The free gift is your choice of any item valued up to $10.00 in the 2020-21 Annual Catalog or August-December 2020 Mini Catalog! That includes some of the Host Exclusive stamp sets! See my Rewards page for full details.
Bonus Days Coupon Redemption Going On Now!
Yay!! It’s time to cash in those Bonus Days Coupons that you’ve earned!
Here are the details:
- Redemption Deadline: August 31 2020, by 11:50 PM (MT)
- There is no limit to the number of coupon codes participants can use on an order during redemption.
- Bonus Days coupon codes may be redeemed for any product (excluding Starter Kits and Paper Pumpkin monthly subscriptions).
- New prepaid Paper Pumpkin codes may be discounted using Bonus Days coupon codes.
- Bonus Days coupon codes will reduce the amount of an order.
- Bonus Days coupon codes may be redeemed one time only.
Coupon Code Redemption In The New Online Store
The checkout screen looks slightly different than it did in the old online store. The coupon code and host code placement are right under the checkout button in your shopping cart now. Simply click the “+” button on the right and then copy and paste your codes individually and “apply” each one of them and you’ll be all set!
Let me know if you have any questions. Happy coupon redeeming!
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. Just click on the Order Stampin’ Up! Online Now button on the right side of the screen to go directly to my online store or drop me an email if you have any questions. Happy Stamping!
- Visit my online store here.
- Shop the Clearance Rack here.
- Earn FREE Stampin’ Up! Products – Join my Running Shoe Rewards Program – My online customer thank you program!
- In addition to my online store, also take PayPal payments for orders – Check my Rewards page for more information.
- I offer gift certificates for Stampin’ Up! merchandise too! Click on my Gift Certificates page for more information.
- Follow me on:
Card stock cuts for this project:
- Basic Black – 4-1/4″ x 11″ card base scored at 5-1/2″, 4″ x 5-1/4″ panel, Halloween Magic die cut
- Smoky Slate – Halloween Magic die cut
- Whisper White – 4″ x 5-1/4″ panel (inside card)
- Magic In This Nigh Designer Series Paper – two 1″ x 5-1/8″ panels, 1-7/8″ x 5-1/8″ panel, Halloween Magic die cut
Stampin’ Up! items used to create this project: