I got my Stampin’ Up! August Paper Pumpkin Kit and I’m excited to share the kit with you today! The kit for August was called World’s Greatest and it made 9 awesome cards with coordinating envelopes!
The cards have foil accents and one is even a shaker card!
The kit came with the exclusive World’s Greatest photopolymer stamp set and a Pacific Point Stampin’ Spot.
The contents of the August Paper Pumpkin Kit…it’s a lot of good stuff!
Love the final projects with the sweet coordinating envelopes!
Here are some awesome alternative projects for this kit too!
Here is the Stampin’ Up! video showing you how to put this kit together:
If you’re interested in subscribing to Paper Pumpkin yourself, you can either sign up for a subscription where you are billed monthly for your kit or you can purchase a prepaid subscription in my online store. To see more information and to sign up for the monthly subscription, click here. To see the options for prepaid subscriptions in my online store, click here.
September Paper Pumpkin Kit Details
As the autumn season approaches, prepare to celebrate with the September Paper Pumpkin Kit! There’s so much to love about fall—some love the haunts of Halloween, many love the time to give thanks, and others love the changing colors and cooler temperatures.
Whatever you love most about fall, September’s kit has everything you need to celebrate the season your way! Between a multi-occasion stamp set and enough supplies to design 20 cracker box treat packages, you can create custom fall crafts to celebrate Halloween, Thanksgiving, pumpkins, and leaves. Whether you make them all the same or mix ‘n’ match your crafts, there’s something for everyone in this kit!
September Paper Pumpkin Kit Details:
- Kit name: Hello Pumpkin
- Kit contains enough supplies to create 20 cracker box treat packages.
- Each cracker box treat package can be customized to celebrate Halloween, Thanksgiving, the autumn season, or all three!
- Coordinating Colors: Bumblebee, Basic Black, Cajun Craze, Cinnamon Cider, Mossy Meadow, Old Olive, Pumpkin Pie, white
- Subscribe for the September kit by September 10 at paperpumpkin.com.
- Supplies may be limited toward the end of each subscription period.
If you’re interested in subscribing to Paper Pumpkin, you can either sign up for a subscription where you are billed monthly for your kit or you can purchase a prepaid subscription in my online store. To see more information and to sign up for the monthly subscription, click here. To see the options for prepaid subscriptions in my online store, click here.
August 16-31 Host Code: 7Y3QS6WK
Use this host code when you order $50 or greater and receive a free gift from me! If your order is over $150, please do not use this code, but you’ll still get the free gift. The free gift is your choice of any item valued up to $10.00 in the 2020-21 Annual Catalog or August-December 2020 Mini Catalog! That includes some of the Host Exclusive stamp sets! See my Rewards page for full details.
Facebook Live – Late Lunchtime Live – 2:00 PM ET!
I’m planning to go live on Facebook with a project today at 2:00 PM ET! Stop by my Facebook page today at 2:00 PM ET to see my project made with the Joyful Holly stamp set! Look forward to seeing you then!
Stamp With Amy K Supporting Iowa Fundraiser
On August 10, my home state of Iowa hit with a derecho storm which is essentially hurricane strength winds (over 100 mph) and rain as it rolled through the state. Since I’m far away and I’m not able to be there to help out with the cleanup and rebuilding, I wanted to help out in some small way to get these families back in their homes and back on their feet. I have a goal to donate at least $500 to the Iowa Giving Crew, a Cedar Rapids based non-profit 501(c)(3) organization that is helping to get power restored to those still waiting, is feeding those in need and volunteers 3 meals a day and is helping with the cleanup.
How can you help?? Place a Stampin’ Up! Order Or Donate Directly!
There are two ways that you can help me to reach my goal of donating $500 to the Iowa Giving Crew:
- Shop Online: For any orders placed through my online store between now and August 31, 2020, I’m donating 20% of your merchandise total to the Iowa Giving Crew.
- 20% of orders placed through my online store between now and August 31, 2020 will be donated to the Iowa Giving Crew.
- You’ll earn Running Shoe Reward Points and a thank you gift from me with all orders of $50! See my host code details below.
- Anyone ordering $50+ will be entered to win a new Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine from me to be given away on September 1! See the details below.
- Make a Donation of $25+ Directly to the Iowa Giving Crew: Anyone worldwide is welcome to make a donation to the charity directly via Venmo or PayPal to help (see the details to donate on the Iowa Giving Crew website here).
- For those in the US, send me a screen shot of the receipt for your donation of $25+ to the Iowa Giving Crew to firstname.lastname@example.org and you’ll be entered to win the new Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine* to be given away on September 1! See the details below.
- If you order $50+ through my Stampin’ Up! store AND donate at least $25 directly to the Iowa Giving Crew, your name will be entered twice to win the machine!
Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine Giveaway – September 1!
As an added bonus, I’ll enter anyone who either orders $50+ through my online store between now and August 31, 2020 or who makes a direct donation* to the Iowa Giving Crew by August 31, 2020 into a drawing for a brand new Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine!
*Please note: Per Stampin’ Up! rules, I am only able to ship the Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine to addresses in the United States. Only those with US shipping addresses will be eligible to win the Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine. Anyone outside the US is welcome to donate but will not be eligible to win the machine. Orders must be placed by midnight MT on August 31, 2020 to be entered to win the machine. Donations must be made no later than midnight MT on August 31, 2020 to be entered to win the machine. One winner of the Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine will be randomly chosen on Tuesday, September 1 from all of the entries received.
Drop me a note if you have any questions. The combined donation amount as of late last night is:
$892.20!! Yippee!!! We’re over my $500 goal!
Since we surpassed my original goal of $500 so quickly, I’m adding a new goal! If we make it to $1000 in combined donations by midnight MT on August 31, 2020, I’ll draw a second winner for a Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine on September 1!!
Thanks so much to everyone for supporting my home state! Let’s keep those donations going and see if we can get to $1000!!
Bonus Days Coupon Redemption Going On Now!
Yay!! It’s time to cash in those Bonus Days Coupons that you’ve earned!
Here are the details:
- Redemption Deadline: August 31 2020, by 11:50 PM (MT)
- There is no limit to the number of coupon codes participants can use on an order during redemption.
- Bonus Days coupon codes may be redeemed for any product (excluding Starter Kits and Paper Pumpkin monthly subscriptions).
- New prepaid Paper Pumpkin codes may be discounted using Bonus Days coupon codes.
- Bonus Days coupon codes will reduce the amount of an order.
- Bonus Days coupon codes may be redeemed one time only.
Coupon Code Redemption In The New Online Store
The checkout screen looks slightly different than it did in the old online store. The coupon code and host code placement are right under the checkout button in your shopping cart now. Simply click the “+” button on the right and then copy and paste your codes individually and “apply” each one of them and you’ll be all set!
Let me know if you have any questions. Happy coupon redeeming!
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. Just click on the Order Stampin’ Up! Online Now button on the right side of the screen to go directly to my online store or drop me an email if you have any questions. Happy Stamping!
- Visit my online store here.
- Shop the Clearance Rack here.
- Earn FREE Stampin’ Up! Products – Join my Running Shoe Rewards Program – My online customer thank you program!
- In addition to my online store, also take PayPal payments for orders – Check my Rewards page for more information.
- I offer gift certificates for Stampin’ Up! merchandise too! Click on my Gift Certificates page for more information.
- Follow me on:
Stampin’ Up! items used to create this project: