I used the Stampin’ Up! Love Of Leaves stamp set bundle and the Many Mates stamp set to create my card for the Happy Inkin’ Thursday Blog Hop. We’ve got a color challenge this week and this is what I made for it.
Here are the colors that we’re using this week:
The fall theme for my card also works for Global Design Projects #GDP255.
My card design was very loosely inspired by the Fusion Sketch this week.
I started by embossing the top of a panel of Very Vanilla card stock with the lined die from the Stitched Leaves Dies. I adhered the embossed panel to a Very Vanilla card stock panel with Stampin’ Seal and then to a Thick Very Vanilla card base with Stampin’ Dimensionals. Then I adhered copper ribbon from the Basket Weave & Metallic Ribbon Combo Pack in a small “z” on the card front with Stampin’ Seal.
I stamped the sentiment from the Many Mates stamp set in Early Espresso ink on a panel of Mint Macaron card stock and then cut it out with one of the Stitched Rectangle Dies. I adhered the die cut sentiment with Glue Dots to the card front.
I stamped the leaf images from the Love Of Loves photopolymer stamp set in Cajun Craze, Crumb Cake, Early Espresso and Mint Macaron inks on a panel of Very Vanilla card stock. I used the outline and center stitching dies from the Stitched Leaves Dies to cut the stamped leaves and then I adhered them with Glue Dots to the card front. I added three Champagne Rhinestone Basic Jewels to finish the card front.
**Quick Tip: If you end up with the DistiINKtive images looking bubbly, tap a sponge dauber over the entire image to even out the ink coverage and prevent the small areas from being filled with too much ink.
I stamped the sentiment from the Well Said stamp set in Early Espresso ink on a panel of Very Vanilla card stock and then stamped the leaves from the Love Of Leaves stamp set in Mint Macaron, Crumb Cake and Cajun Craze inks to finish the inside of the card.
You can see a list of supplies used to create this card, including the card stock cuts, at the very bottom of this blog post.
Alright, on with the hop! Click the button below to hop over to see what Mary Deatherage has created today.
And just in case you get lost along the way, here is a list of the team members involved in the hop today:
- Amy Koenders – You Are Here
- Mary Deatherage
- Kristi Gray
- Jaimie Babarczy
- Sue Prather
- Karen Finkle
- Akiko Sudano
- Karen Ksenzakovic
I’ve created a printable PDF with written instructions and a list of products used to create this card. You can download, print and/or save it by clicking this image:
August 16-31 Host Code: 7Y3QS6WK
Use this host code when you order $50 or greater and receive a free gift from me! If your order is over $150, please do not use this code, but you’ll still get the free gift. The free gift is your choice of any item valued up to $10.00 in the 2020-21 Annual Catalog or August-December 2020 Mini Catalog! That includes some of the Host Exclusive stamp sets! See my Rewards page for full details.
Bonus Days Coupon Redemption Going On Now!
Yay!! It’s time to cash in those Bonus Days Coupons that you’ve earned!
Here are the details:
- Redemption Deadline: August 31 2020, by 11:50 PM (MT)
- There is no limit to the number of coupon codes participants can use on an order during redemption.
- Bonus Days coupon codes may be redeemed for any product (excluding Starter Kits and Paper Pumpkin monthly subscriptions).
- New prepaid Paper Pumpkin codes may be discounted using Bonus Days coupon codes.
- Bonus Days coupon codes will reduce the amount of an order.
- Bonus Days coupon codes may be redeemed one time only.
Coupon Code Redemption In The New Online Store
The checkout screen looks slightly different than it did in the old online store. The coupon code and host code placement are right under the checkout button in your shopping cart now. Simply click the “+” button on the right and then copy and paste your codes individually and “apply” each one of them and you’ll be all set!
Let me know if you have any questions. Happy coupon redeeming!
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. Just click on the Order Stampin’ Up! Online Now button on the right side of the screen to go directly to my online store or drop me an email if you have any questions. Happy Stamping!
- Visit my online store here.
- Shop the Clearance Rack here.
- Earn FREE Stampin’ Up! Products – Join my Running Shoe Rewards Program – My online customer thank you program!
- In addition to my online store, also take PayPal payments for orders – Check my Rewards page for more information.
- I offer gift certificates for Stampin’ Up! merchandise too! Click on my Gift Certificates page for more information.
- Follow me on:
Card stock cuts for this project:
- Thick Very Vanilla – 5-1/2″ x 8-1/2″ card base scored at 4-1/4″
- Mint Macaron – Stitched Rectangle die cut
- Very Vanilla – four Stitched Leaves die cuts, 3-7/8″ x 5-1/8″ panel, two 4″ x 5-1/4″ panels (one inside card)
Stampin’ Up! items used to create this project: