I used the Stampin’ Up! Autumn Greetings and Stacked Stone stamp sets and the Gathered Leaves Dies to create a fall card to share with you today.
My card design was inspired by Freshly Made Sketches #450.
I started by inking the center of the Stacked Stone stamp set in Sahara Sand ink. I used a Sponge Dauber to “soften” the line left by the ink pad and then I stamped the image on the front of a Sahara Sand card base. I wrapped a strand of Linen Thread around the card front twice and tied a small bow.
I stamped the sentiment from the Autumn Greetings stamp set in VersaMark ink on a panel of Sahara Sand card stock, sprinkled it with Gold Stampin’ Emboss Powder and then heat embossed it. I cut the sentiment out with one of the Hippo & Friends Dies and I adhered it to the card front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
I cut leaves from Cinnamon Cider, Bumblebee and Terracotta Tile card stocks with the Gathered Leaves Dies. I adhered the die cut leaves with Stampin’ Dimensionals and Glue Dots and then added a Gilded Gem near the bow to finish the card front.
I stamped the leaves from the Autumn Greetings stamp set in Terracotta Tile ink on a panel of Whisper White card stock to finish the inside of the card.
You can see a list of supplies used to create this card, including the card stock cuts, at the very bottom of this blog post.
I’ve created a printable PDF with written instructions and a list of products used to create this card. You can download, print and/or save it by clicking this image:
August 16-31 Host Code: 7Y3QS6WK
September 1-15 Host Code: APMBPUJG
Use this host code when you order $50 or greater and receive a free gift from me! If your order is over $150, please do not use this code, but you’ll still get the free gift. The free gift is your choice of any item valued up to $10.00 in the 2020-21 Annual Catalog or August-December 2020 Mini Catalog! That includes some of the Host Exclusive stamp sets! See my Rewards page for full details.
Stamp With Amy K Supporting Iowa Fundraiser – Ends Today!!
On August 10, my home state of Iowa hit with a derecho storm which is essentially hurricane strength winds (over 100 mph) and rain as it rolled through the state. Since I’m far away and I’m not able to be there to help out with the cleanup and rebuilding, I wanted to help out in some small way to get these families back in their homes and back on their feet. I have a goal to donate at least $500 to the Iowa Giving Crew, a Cedar Rapids based non-profit 501(c)(3) organization that is helping to get power restored to those still waiting, is feeding those in need and volunteers 3 meals a day and is helping with the cleanup.
How can you help?? Place a Stampin’ Up! Order Or Donate Directly!
There are two ways that you can help me to reach my goal of donating $500 to the Iowa Giving Crew:
- Shop Online: For any orders placed through my online store between now and August 31, 2020, I’m donating 20% of your merchandise total to the Iowa Giving Crew.
- 20% of orders placed through my online store between now and August 31, 2020 will be donated to the Iowa Giving Crew.
- You’ll earn Running Shoe Reward Points and a thank you gift from me with all orders of $50! See my host code details below.
- Anyone ordering $50+ will be entered to win a new Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine from me to be given away on September 1! See the details below.
- Make a Donation of $25+ Directly to the Iowa Giving Crew: Anyone worldwide is welcome to make a donation to the charity directly via Venmo or PayPal to help (see the details to donate on the Iowa Giving Crew website here).
- For those in the US, send me a screen shot of the receipt for your donation of $25+ to the Iowa Giving Crew to email@example.com and you’ll be entered to win the new Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine* to be given away on September 1! See the details below.
- If you order $50+ through my Stampin’ Up! store AND donate at least $25 directly to the Iowa Giving Crew, your name will be entered twice to win the machine!
Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine Giveaway – September 1!
As an added bonus, I’ll enter anyone who either orders $50+ through my online store between now and August 31, 2020 or who makes a direct donation* to the Iowa Giving Crew by August 31, 2020 into a drawing for one of two brand new Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machines!
*Please note: Per Stampin’ Up! rules, I am only able to ship the Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine to addresses in the United States. Only those with US shipping addresses will be eligible to win the Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine. Anyone outside the US is welcome to donate but will not be eligible to win the machine. Orders must be placed by midnight MT on August 31, 2020 to be entered to win the machine. Donations must be made no later than midnight MT on August 31, 2020 to be entered to win the machine. Two winners will be randomly chosen for the Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine on Tuesday, September 1 from all of the entries received. Your name can only be chosen one time to win.
Drop me a note if you have any questions. The combined donation amount as of late last night is:
$1472.40!! Yippee!!! We’re over my $1000 goal and REALLY close to my $1500 goal!
Since we surpassed my original goals of $500 and then $1000, I’m adding a third goal! If we make it to $1500 in combined donations by midnight MT on August 31, 2020, I’ll draw a third winner for a Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine on September 1!!
Thanks so much to everyone for supporting my home state! Let’s keep those donations going and see if we can get to $1500!!
Bonus Days Coupon Redemption Ends Today!
Yay!! It’s time to cash in those Bonus Days Coupons that you’ve earned!
Here are the details:
- Redemption Deadline: August 31 2020, by 11:50 PM (MT)
- There is no limit to the number of coupon codes participants can use on an order during redemption.
- Bonus Days coupon codes may be redeemed for any product (excluding Starter Kits and Paper Pumpkin monthly subscriptions).
- New prepaid Paper Pumpkin codes may be discounted using Bonus Days coupon codes.
- Bonus Days coupon codes will reduce the amount of an order.
- Bonus Days coupon codes may be redeemed one time only.
Coupon Code Redemption In The New Online Store
The checkout screen looks slightly different than it did in the old online store. The coupon code and host code placement are right under the checkout button in your shopping cart now. Simply click the “+” button on the right and then copy and paste your codes individually and “apply” each one of them and you’ll be all set!
Let me know if you have any questions. Happy coupon redeeming!
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. Just click on the Order Stampin’ Up! Online Now button on the right side of the screen to go directly to my online store or drop me an email if you have any questions. Happy Stamping!
- Visit my online store here.
- Shop the Clearance Rack here.
- Earn FREE Stampin’ Up! Products – Join my Running Shoe Rewards Program – My online customer thank you program!
- In addition to my online store, also take PayPal payments for orders – Check my Rewards page for more information.
- I offer gift certificates for Stampin’ Up! merchandise too! Click on my Gift Certificates page for more information.
- Follow me on:
Card stock cuts for this project:
- Sahara Sand – 4-1/4″ x 11″ card base scored at 5-1/2″, Hippo & Friends die cut
- Cinnamon Cider – Gathered Leaves die cut
- Cajun Craze – Gathered Leaves die cut
- Bumblebee – Gathered Leaves die cut
- Whisper White – 4″ x 5-1/4″ panel (inside card)
Stampin’ Up! items used to create this project: