I used the Stampin’ Up! Love Of Leaves stamp set bundle and the Banner Year stamp set to create my card for the Happy Inkin’ Thursday Blog Hop. We’ve got a sketch challenge this week and this is what I made for it.
Here is the sketch that we’re using this week:
My card also works for the Tic Tac Toe Challenge TTTC081. I went down the right side.
I started by embossing a panel of Cajun Craze card stock with the border die from the Stitched Leaves Dies. I adhered the embossed panel to the front of a Cajun Craze card base with Multipurpose Liquid Glue. Then I adhered a panel of Plaid Tidings 6″ x 6″ DSP to a panel of Basic Black card stock and then to the card front with Stampin’ Seal.
I stamped a panel of Whisper White card stock with one of the leaf images from the Love Of Leaves photopolymer stamp set in Cajun Craze ink and then cut and embossed it with the coordinating dies from the Stitched Leaves Dies. I cut a panel of Cajun Craze card stock with the same leaf die and then adhered the two die cut leaves together with Stampin’ Seal so that they were slightly off-set. I cut a panel of Cinnamon Cider card stock with one of the Stitched Shapes Dies and then adhered the leaves with Stampin’ Seal to it. I adhered the die cut circle with Stampin’ Dimensionals to the card front.
I stamped the sentiment from the Banner Year photopolymer stamp set in Cajun Craze ink on a panel of Whisper White card stock and then cut around it with one of the Stitched Rectangle Dies. I adhered the die cut sentiment with Stampin’ Dimensionals and Stampin’ Seal to the card front and then added a Cinnamon Cider enamel dot from the 2020-2022 In Color Enamel Dots pack to finish it.
I adhered a strip of Plaid Tidings DSP to a panel of Whisper White card stock to finish the inside of the card.
You can see a list of supplies used to create this card, including the card stock cuts, at the very bottom of this blog post.
Alright, on with the hop! Click the button below to hop over to see what Mary Deatherage has created today.
And just in case you get lost along the way, here is a list of the team members involved in the hop today:
- Amy Koenders – You Are Here
- Mary Deatherage
- Kristi Gray
- Jaimie Babarczy
- Sue Prather
- Karen Finkle
- Akiko Sudano
- Karen Ksenzakovic
- Julie Johnston
I’ve created a printable PDF with written instructions and a list of products used to create this card. You can download, print and/or save it by clicking this image:
September 16-30 Host Code: XT2ZENTN
Use this host code when you order $50 or greater and receive a free gift from me! If your order is over $150, please do not use this code, but you’ll still get the free gift. The free gift is your choice of any item valued up to $10.00 in the 2020-21 Annual Catalog or August-December 2020 Mini Catalog! That includes some of the Host Exclusive stamp sets! See my Rewards page for full details.
Stampin’ Up! Get & Go Starter Kit Promotion – September 1-30!
The Get & Go Starter Kit promotion gives those who sign up to be a Stampin’ Up! demonstrator additional products to help get started right away! In addition to the already great valued Starter Kit, you will receive precut paper, stamps, and embellishments to use either in your first event or to create a stash of pretty cards to share!
Here are the details:
- Promotion Dates: September 1–30, 2020
- Joining Deadline: September 30, 2020; 11:50 PM (MT)
- New demonstrators who submit their Independent Demonstrator Agreement (IDA) before 1 September or after 30 September will not be eligible for this promotion.
- In addition to the regular starter kit (for $99 you choose $125 worth of products), if you join between September 1 and 30, you will also receive enough card stock pieces to make 16 cards, a pack of Rhinestone Basic Jewels, the So Much Love stamp set, and the Queen Anne’s Lace stamp set!!
- 8 packs of precut card stock of the coastal cabana pack will be provided, and 8 packs of precut card stock of the Granny Apple Green pack, for a total of 16 cards (packs include envelopes).
- Important note: Ink, adhesive, cutting tool, and clear block for stamping must be purchased separately. However, these products may be included as part of the Starter Kit product selection.
This is such a great deal! For $99, you get to pick $125 merchandise of your choice for your Starter Kit plus you’ll get the Queen Annes’ Lace and So Much Love stamp sets, card kits to create 16 cards and a pack of Rhinestones for free!!
Drop me a note at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have questions about joining, I’m happy to chat. You can also see more information about the benefits of becoming a Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator here.
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. Just click on the Order Stampin’ Up! Online Now button on the right side of the screen to go directly to my online store or drop me an email if you have any questions. Happy Stamping!
- Visit my online store here.
- Shop the Clearance Rack here.
- Earn FREE Stampin’ Up! Products – Join my Running Shoe Rewards Program – My online customer thank you program!
- In addition to my online store, also take PayPal payments for orders – Check my Rewards page for more information.
- I offer gift certificates for Stampin’ Up! merchandise too! Click on my Gift Certificates page for more information.
- Follow me on:
Card stock cuts for this project:
- Cajun Craze – 5-1/2″ x 8-1/2″ card base scored at 4-1/4, 4-1/4″ x 5-1/2″ panel, Stitched Leaves die cut
- Basic Black – 3-3/4″ x 5″ panel
- Cinnamon Cider – Stitched Shapes die cut
- Whisper White – Stitched Rectangle die cut, Stitched Leaves die cut, 4″ x 5-1/4″ panel (inside card)
- Plaid Tidings 6″ x 6″ Designer Series Paper – 3-5/8″ x 4-7/8″ panel, 5/8″ x 5-1/4″ strip (inside card)
Beautiful Amy!! I love the offset leaves and that die cut background looks great with the plaid!!😊
Thanks Akiko! 🙂
So pretty Amy 🙂 Love the fall colors and the way you off set your leaves
Thanks Karen! 🙂
Great minds think alike, Amy! LOL. Love your plaid with the leaf, and that embossing is great. Pretty fall card.
Hahaha…yes they do! Thanks Julie! 🙂
Love your design, colors, plaid and sentiment! Y’all did a great job 🙂
Thanks Karen! 🙂
great fall card Amy, love the colors in the tartan DSP, very fallish
Thanks Sandi! 🙂
Love love love. Adding the “shadow” to the leaf was a genius design element! 🙂
Thanks Mary! 🙂
Great fall card Amy, love that plaid DSP!
Thanks Kristi! 🙂
This smiles Fall. (Started to say shouts but it’s a good shout!) Love the plaid and leaf.
Thanks Susan! 🙂
Very nice card . I love fall and your colors are perfect for the season. I liked the sketch enough to use it for my own card.
Glad that you liked the sketch! Thanks Ida! 🙂