My September Paper Pumpkin Kit arrived speedy quick from Stampin’ Up! this month and I had time to play a bit and create some alternative projects with it! I made 12 fall themed note cards and I have TONS of pieces left over to create more!
The kit was originally designed to make 20 treat holders that could be decorated for fall, Halloween or Thanksgiving!
The kit included the exclusive Hello Pumpkin photopolymer stamp set, a Cajun Craze Stampin’ Spot and bunches and bunches of die cut pieces to embellish the cute treat holders!
I used one of the scalloped rectangle dies from the Stitched So Sweetly Dies to cut the centers out of the treat boxes and I adhered them onto Whisper White Note Cards & Envelopes card bases.
I stamped the sentiments on the die cut banners and adhered the pieces to the card front with Stampin’ Seal and the adhesives included in the kit!
I added a little die cut pumpkin from the kit to finish the inside of each card too.
I’ve got 12 cute note cards all ready to go for fall with lots of other pieces to create a bunch more!
Here is the Stampin’ Up! video showing you how to put this kit together to make the treat holders:
If you’re interested in subscribing to Paper Pumpkin yourself, you can either sign up for a subscription where you are billed monthly for your kit or you can purchase a prepaid subscription in my online store. To see more information and to sign up for the monthly subscription, click here. To see the options for prepaid subscriptions in my online store, click here.
October Paper Pumpkin Kit Details
This holiday season, share the joy of Paper Pumpkin! The Joy to the World Paper Pumpkin Kit is an exclusive holiday kit that provides a specially-designed box, enough supplies to create eight elegant cards, and an opportunity to connect with the Stampin’ Up! global community.
With October’s magical kit, not only will you get a head start on your holiday crafting—you’ll get to create Christmas cards, share project ideas, and spread holiday cheer with Stampin’ Up! customers and demonstrators around the world! After you receive your kit, join the Joy of Paper Pumpkin Facebook group to make the most of the October kit!
October Paper Pumpkin Kit Details:
- Kit name: Joy To The World
- Kit contains enough supplies to create eight cards—four each of two designs—and coordinating envelopes.
- Kit includes die-cut pieces in English, French, and German. This will allow you to create cards you can use to connect with other customers and demonstrators around the world—in their language!
- Card size: 4-1/4″ x 5-1/2″ (10.8 x 14 cm)
- Envelope size: 4-1/2″ x 5-3/4″ (11.4 x 14.6 cm)
- Coordinating Colors: Cherry Cobbler, Crumb Cake, Early Espresso, Just Jade, Soft Sea Foam
- Subscribe for the September kit by October 10 at paperpumpkin.com.
- Supplies may be limited toward the end of each subscription period.
If you’re interested in subscribing to Paper Pumpkin, you can either sign up for a subscription where you are billed monthly for your kit or you can purchase a prepaid subscription in my online store. To see more information and to sign up for the monthly subscription, click here. To see the options for prepaid subscriptions in my online store, click here.
September 16-30 Host Code: XT2ZENTN
Use this host code when you order $50 or greater and receive a free gift from me! If your order is over $150, please do not use this code, but you’ll still get the free gift. The free gift is your choice of any item valued up to $10.00 in the 2020-21 Annual Catalog or August-December 2020 Mini Catalog! That includes some of the Host Exclusive stamp sets! See my Rewards page for full details.
Inkin’ Krew World Card Making Day Facebook Event – Saturday, October 3!
Woohoo!! We’re doing it again!! Our team will be hosting a fun all-day stamping event on Saturday, October 3 for World Card Making Day!
All are welcome to join us! We’re setting up a Facebook page to host the event and we’ll be sharing the link to the page and inviting you all to join beginning on September 29! Keep an eye out on my Facebook page and blog for more details! Can’t wait to stamp with you all then!!
Stampin’ Up! Get & Go Starter Kit Promotion – September 1-30!
The Get & Go Starter Kit promotion gives those who sign up to be a Stampin’ Up! demonstrator additional products to help get started right away! In addition to the already great valued Starter Kit, you will receive precut paper, stamps, and embellishments to use either in your first event or to create a stash of pretty cards to share!
Here are the details:
- Promotion Dates: September 1–30, 2020
- Joining Deadline: September 30, 2020; 11:50 PM (MT)
- New demonstrators who submit their Independent Demonstrator Agreement (IDA) before 1 September or after 30 September will not be eligible for this promotion.
- In addition to the regular starter kit (for $99 you choose $125 worth of products), if you join between September 1 and 30, you will also receive enough card stock pieces to make 16 cards, a pack of Rhinestone Basic Jewels, the So Much Love stamp set, and the Queen Anne’s Lace stamp set!!
- 8 packs of precut card stock of the coastal cabana pack will be provided, and 8 packs of precut card stock of the Granny Apple Green pack, for a total of 16 cards (packs include envelopes).
- Important note: Ink, adhesive, cutting tool, and clear block for stamping must be purchased separately. However, these products may be included as part of the Starter Kit product selection.
This is such a great deal! For $99, you get to pick $125 merchandise of your choice for your Starter Kit plus you’ll get the Queen Annes’ Lace and So Much Love stamp sets, card kits to create 16 cards and a pack of Rhinestones for free!!
Drop me a note at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have questions about joining, I’m happy to chat. You can also see more information about the benefits of becoming a Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator here.
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. Just click on the Order Stampin’ Up! Online Now button on the right side of the screen to go directly to my online store or drop me an email if you have any questions. Happy Stamping!
- Visit my online store here.
- Shop the Clearance Rack here.
- Earn FREE Stampin’ Up! Products – Join my Running Shoe Rewards Program – My online customer thank you program!
- In addition to my online store, also take PayPal payments for orders – Check my Rewards page for more information.
- I offer gift certificates for Stampin’ Up! merchandise too! Click on my Gift Certificates page for more information.
- Follow me on:
Stampin’ Up! products used to create this project: