I used the Stampin’ Up! Hallows Night Magic stamp set bundle and some of the Magic In This Night DSP to create a Halloween card for the Happy Inkin’ Thursday color challenge this week.
Here are the colors that we’re using this week:
My card design was inspired by the Fusion Sketch Challenge this week:
And the bat on my card was inspired by the theme challenge from The Spot Challenge #129.
I started by stamping the sentiment from the Hallows Night Magic stamp set in VersaMark Ink on a panel of Magic In This Night DSP and then heat embossing it with White Stampin’ Emboss Powder. I adhered three panels of the Magic In This Night DSP to a panel of Basic Black card stock with Stampin’ Seal.
I adhered the layered panel to the front of a Basic Black card base with Stampin’ Dimensionals and then cut a bat from the Magic In This Night DSP with one of the Halloween Magic Dies. I adhered the bat with a Stampin’ Dimensional to the card front.
I adhered two of the Iridescent Pearls next to the sentiment to finish the card front.
I adhered a strip of the Magic In This Night DSP to a panel of Whisper White card stock to finish the inside of the card.
You can see a list of supplies used to create this card, including the card stock cuts, at the very bottom of this blog post.
Alright, on with the hop! Click the button below to hop over to see what Mary Deatherage has created today.
And just in case you get lost along the way, here is a list of the team members involved in the hop today:
- Amy Koenders – You Are Here
- Mary Deatherage
- Kristi Gray
- Jaimie Babarczy
- Sue Prather
- Karen Finkle
- Akiko Sudano
- Karen Ksenzakovic
- Julie Johnston
I’ve created a printable PDF with written instructions and a list of products used to create this card. You can download, print and/or save it by clicking this image:
September 16-30 Host Code: XT2ZENTN
Use this host code when you order $50 or greater and receive a free gift from me! If your order is over $150, please do not use this code, but you’ll still get the free gift. The free gift is your choice of any item valued up to $10.00 in the 2020-21 Annual Catalog or August-December 2020 Mini Catalog! That includes some of the Host Exclusive stamp sets! See my Rewards page for full details.
Stampin’ Up! Get & Go Starter Kit Promotion – September 1-30!
The Get & Go Starter Kit promotion gives those who sign up to be a Stampin’ Up! demonstrator additional products to help get started right away! In addition to the already great valued Starter Kit, you will receive precut paper, stamps, and embellishments to use either in your first event or to create a stash of pretty cards to share!
Here are the details:
- Promotion Dates: September 1–30, 2020
- Joining Deadline: September 30, 2020; 11:50 PM (MT)
- New demonstrators who submit their Independent Demonstrator Agreement (IDA) before 1 September or after 30 September will not be eligible for this promotion.
- In addition to the regular starter kit (for $99 you choose $125 worth of products), if you join between September 1 and 30, you will also receive enough card stock pieces to make 16 cards, a pack of Rhinestone Basic Jewels, the So Much Love stamp set, and the Queen Anne’s Lace stamp set!!
- 8 packs of precut card stock of the coastal cabana pack will be provided, and 8 packs of precut card stock of the Granny Apple Green pack, for a total of 16 cards (packs include envelopes).
- Important note: Ink, adhesive, cutting tool, and clear block for stamping must be purchased separately. However, these products may be included as part of the Starter Kit product selection.
This is such a great deal! For $99, you get to pick $125 merchandise of your choice for your Starter Kit plus you’ll get the Queen Annes’ Lace and So Much Love stamp sets, card kits to create 16 cards and a pack of Rhinestones for free!!
Drop me a note at email@example.com if you have questions about joining, I’m happy to chat. You can also see more information about the benefits of becoming a Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator here.
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. Just click on the Order Stampin’ Up! Online Now button on the right side of the screen to go directly to my online store or drop me an email if you have any questions. Happy Stamping!
- Visit my online store here.
- Shop the Clearance Rack here.
- Earn FREE Stampin’ Up! Products – Join my Running Shoe Rewards Program – My online customer thank you program!
- In addition to my online store, also take PayPal payments for orders – Check my Rewards page for more information.
- I offer gift certificates for Stampin’ Up! merchandise too! Click on my Gift Certificates page for more information.
- Follow me on:
Card stock cuts for this project:
- Basic Black – 5-1/2″ x 8-1/2″ card base scored at 4-1/4, 4″ x 5-1/4″ panel
- Whisper White – 4″ x 5-1/4″ panel (inside card)
- Magic In This Night Designer Series Paper – 3-7/8″ x 4-1/8″ panel, 1/2″x 3-7/8″ strip, 1″ x 3-7/8″ strip, Halloween Magic die cut, 5/8″ x 5-1/4″ strip (inside card)