I used the Stampin’ Up! Ride The Range stamp set bundle from the upcoming January-June 2021 Mini Catalog to create a sunset card. I also did a video tutorial for this project and you can see it on my Facebook page here and on my YouTube channel here.
My card design was inspired by CAS(E) this Sketch #401.
I started by applying Terracotta Tile and Real Red inks to a panel of Crushed Curry card stock with Blending Brushes (available Jan 5). Then I adhered the inked panel to a panel of Early Espresso card stock with Stampin’ Seal. I cut panels of Early Espresso and Soft Suede card stocks with the Open Range Dies (available Jan 5).
I adhered the Early Espresso sloped die cuts with Stampin’ Seal and the Soft Suede fence and windmill die cuts with Multipurpose Liquid Glue to the inked panel and snipped the overhang from the fence die cut. I punched the ends of strips of Neutrals 6″ x 6″ DSP with the Banners Pick A Punch and then adhered the banners to the card front with Stampin’ Seal.
I stamped the sentiment from the Ride The Range stamp set (available Jan 5) in Early Espresso ink on a panel of Terracotta Tile card stock and then cut it out with one of the Stitched Nested Labels Dies. I trimmed the top of the die cut straight and then adhered it with Stampin’ Seal to the card front. I added a gold Metallic Pearl to finish the card front.
I stamped the barbed wire image from the Ride The Range stamp set in Soft Suede ink across the bottom of the Whisper White card stock panel to finish the inside of the card.
You can see a list of supplies used to create this project, including the card stock cuts, at the very bottom of this blog post.
You can see the YouTube video tutorial for this project here:
If you’d prefer to watch the video on Facebook, you can see it here.
I’ve created a printable PDF with written instructions and a list of products used to create this project. You can download, print and/or save it by clicking this image:
December 16-31 Host Code: NU64BUQK
Use this host code when you order $50 or greater and receive a free gift from me! If your order is over $150, please do not use this code, but you’ll still get the free gift. The free gift is your choice of any item valued up to $10.00 in the 2020-21 Annual Catalog or August-December 2020 Mini Catalog! That includes some of the Host Exclusive stamp sets! See my Rewards page for full details.
***Make sure that you can see my name on the final checkout page listed as your Demonstrator when you order so that you know that you’re ordering with me and you’ll get my rewards! 🙂
Stampin’ Up! Year-End Closeout Sale – Going On Now!
If you love great deals, Stampin’ Up!’s Giant Year-End Closeout event is the perfect time to shop! You’ll get deep discounts on your favorite products from the August–December 2020 Mini Catalog! The Year-End Closeout happens only once a year, so head over to my online store to start shopping those deals now!
Click here to go to my online store to check out the deals!
Year End Closeout Sale Details:
Sale Dates: December 8, 2020 through January 4, 2021
- No minimum purchase required.
- Retiring items are available while supplies last.
- Exclusions apply: Carryover items will not be discounted.
- Due to increased shipping times and possible shipping delays during the month of December, we can’t guarantee delivery before Christmas.
- Ordering Deadlines: January 4, 2021 at 11:50 PM (MT)
Shop early! The items that are retiring are only while supplies last!!
Stamp With Amy K January-June 2021 Mini Catalog Designer Series Paper Shares Are Open!
I’m offering a Designer Series Paper share from the January-June 2021 Mini Catalog and I’d love to have you join!!
- Single DSP Shares are $26 and include 68 sheets of 6″ x 6″ DSP
- Double DSP Shares are $49.75 and included 6×12 sheets of all DSP except for the Dandy Garden DSP (you’ll get 2 sheets of each design since they’re already precut)
You can see more information about my shares and find a form to sign up to join on my share page here.
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. Just click on the Order Stampin’ Up! Online Now button on the right side of the screen to go directly to my online store or drop me an email if you have any questions. Happy Stamping!
- Visit my online store here.
- Shop the Clearance Rack here.
- Earn FREE Stampin’ Up! Products – Join my Running Shoe Rewards Program – My online customer thank you program!
- In addition to my online store, also take PayPal payments for orders – Check my Rewards page for more information.
- I offer gift certificates for Stampin’ Up! merchandise too! Click on my Gift Certificates page for more information.
- Follow me on: