My Paper Pumpkin Kit from Stampin’ Up! was a little late arriving this month with all of the post office delays, but I received it right before Christmas and put it together over the holiday weekend. 🙂
This kit was called Beary Comforting and it contained all of the materials needed to make 12 cute cards with matching envelopes!
The kit had a Rich Razzleberry Stampin’ Spot and the Beary Comforting exclusive photopolymer stamp set.
I mostly assembled this kit per the instructions, loved the designs just as they were!
I switched the sentiment on this card to a birthday sentiment from the By The Dock stamp set. I am always in need of birthday cards and it’s Paper Pumpkin to the rescue!
I switched out the sentiment on this card and made it a birthday card too!
Yay for having 12 birthday cards ready to go in the mail for those January birthdays!
Stampin’ Up! created a short video to show you how to put the kit together. You can see it here.
Stampin’ Up! shared some cute alternative projects made with this kit. Check out the sweet cards!
The Beary Comforting Refill Kits are already available in my online store! You can see the kit here. The refill kits contain all of the materials needed to make the kit except for the stamp set and ink spot. And the kits are available to any current Paper Pumpkin subscriber!
If you’re interested in subscribing to Paper Pumpkin yourself, you can either sign up for a subscription where you are billed monthly for your kit or you can purchase a prepaid subscription in my online store. To see more information and to sign up for the monthly subscription, click here. To see the options for prepaid subscriptions in my online store, click here.
January Paper Pumpkin Kit Details
Love is in the air! Send a little love to someone special with the Sending Hearts Paper Pumpkin Kit. From heaps of heart-shaped elements to paper pieces in red and pink, this month’s kit has everything you need to create eight adorable cards—with coordinating envelopes—for Valentine’s Day, anniversaries, and every celebration of love in between!
With the add-on to January’s sweet and sentimental kit, there’s even more love to share! The add-on—called Little Love Boxes—includes 20 tiny, printed boxes and 24 die-cut, heart-shelled snails and sentiment labels. When combined with the remaining components from the Sending Hearts kit, you can create treat packaging, additional cards, and so much more!
January Paper Pumpkin Kit Details:
- Kit name: Sending Hearts
- Kit contains enough supplies to create eight cards—four each of two designs—and coordinating envelopes.
- Card size: 4-1/4″ x 5-1/2″ (10.8 x 14 cm)
- Envelope size: 4-1/2″ x 5-3/4″ (11.4 x 14.6 cm)
- Coordinating colors: Basic Black, gold, Petal Pink, Poppy Parade, Smoky Slate, white
- Subscribe for the January kit by January 10 at paperpumpkin.com.
- Supplies may be limited toward the end of each subscription period.
If you’re interested in subscribing to Paper Pumpkin, you can either sign up for a subscription where you are billed monthly for your kit or you can purchase a prepaid subscription in my online store. To see more information and to sign up for the monthly subscription, click here. To see the options for prepaid subscriptions in my online store, click here.
January Paper Pumpkin Kit Add-On!
The January Paper Pumpkin Kit has an extra add-on that is available for purchase! It coordinates with the January kit, but is not required to assemble to kit. Here are the details:
- Name: Little Love Boxes
- Add-on contains 20 printed mini boxes and 24 die-cut decorative pieces and sentiment labels.
- Item number: 156842
- Price: $8
- Available 1 January, while supplies last!
ADD-ON ORDERING INFORMATION
Purchase the Little Love Boxes add-on to the Sending Hearts Paper Pumpkin Kit through my online store. The add-on will be available starting 1 January, while supplies last. You must be a Paper Pumpkin subscriber to order the add-on.
- Little Love Boxes (156842) – $8
Note: Add-on is not included in January’s Paper Pumpkin subscription. It must be purchased through a separate order.
December 16-31 Host Code: NU64BUQK
Use this host code when you order $50 or greater and receive a free gift from me! If your order is over $150, please do not use this code, but you’ll still get the free gift. The free gift is your choice of any item valued up to $10.00 in the 2020-21 Annual Catalog or August-December 2020 Mini Catalog! That includes some of the Host Exclusive stamp sets! See my Rewards page for full details.
***Make sure that you can see my name on the final checkout page listed as your Demonstrator when you order so that you know that you’re ordering with me and you’ll get my rewards! 🙂
Stampin’ Up! Year-End Closeout Sale – Going On Now!
If you love great deals, Stampin’ Up!’s Giant Year-End Closeout event is the perfect time to shop! You’ll get deep discounts on your favorite products from the August–December 2020 Mini Catalog! The Year-End Closeout happens only once a year, so head over to my online store to start shopping those deals now!
Click here to go to my online store to check out the deals!
Year End Closeout Sale Details:
Sale Dates: December 8, 2020 through January 4, 2021
- No minimum purchase required.
- Retiring items are available while supplies last.
- Exclusions apply: Carryover items will not be discounted.
- Due to increased shipping times and possible shipping delays during the month of December, we can’t guarantee delivery before Christmas.
- Ordering Deadlines: January 4, 2021 at 11:50 PM (MT)
Shop early! The items that are retiring are only while supplies last!!
Stamp With Amy K January-June 2021 Mini Catalog Designer Series Paper Shares Are Open!
I’m offering a Designer Series Paper share from the January-June 2021 Mini Catalog and I’d love to have you join!!
- Single DSP Shares are $26 and include 68 sheets of 6″ x 6″ DSP
- Double DSP Shares are $49.75 and included 6×12 sheets of all DSP except for the Dandy Garden DSP (you’ll get 2 sheets of each design since they’re already precut)
You can see more information about my shares and find a form to sign up to join on my share page here.
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. Just click on the Order Stampin’ Up! Online Now button on the right side of the screen to go directly to my online store or drop me an email if you have any questions. Happy Stamping!
- Visit my online store here.
- Shop the Clearance Rack here.
- Earn FREE Stampin’ Up! Products – Join my Running Shoe Rewards Program – My online customer thank you program!
- In addition to my online store, also take PayPal payments for orders – Check my Rewards page for more information.
- I offer gift certificates for Stampin’ Up! merchandise too! Click on my Gift Certificates page for more information.
- Follow me on:
Stampin’ Up! products used to create this project:
Aw these are cute, and the kits are a nice distraction to just sit down and play
It is a really cute kit! Love that it’s all done for me and I can just stamp and assemble. 🙂