I used the Stampin’ Up! Art Gallery stamp set to create a clean and simple card for the Sunday Stamps sketch challenge this week.
Here is the sketch for Sunday Stamps SSC248. Be sure to stop by the challenge blog to play along too!
I started by adhering a panel of Night Of Navy DSP from the Neutrals 6″ x 6″ DSP pack to the front of a Night Of Navy card base with Multipurpose Liquid Glue. Then I stamped the sentiment from the Art Gallery photopolymer stamp set in VersaMark Ink on a panel of White Vellum card stock, sprinkled it with Gold Stampin’ Emboss Powder and then heat embossed it.
I cut around the sentiment with one of the Stitched Rectangle Dies. I cut a panel of Fine Art Floral DSP with another of the Stitched Rectangle Dies and I adhered the two die cut panels together with Stampin’ Seal. I adhered the layered panel to the card front with Stampin’ Seal placed under the DSP so that it didn’t show through the vellum layer.
I adhered three Night Of Navy rhinestones from the Holiday Rhinestone Basic Jewels pack to the left of the sentiment to finish the card front.
I stamped the sentiment from the Happiest of Birthdays stamp set in Night Of Navy ink on a panel of Basic White card stock. Then I adhered a strip of Night Of Navy DSP and a strip of Fine Art Floral DSP to the bottom of the panel to finish the card front.
You can see a list of supplies used to create this project, including the card stock cuts, at the very bottom of this blog post.
I’ve created a printable PDF with written instructions and a list of products used to create this project. You can download, print and/or save it by clicking this image:
January 1-15 Host Code: V2MF99KZ
Use this host code when you order $50 or greater and receive a free gift from me! If your order is over $150, please do not use this code, but you’ll still get the free gift. The free gift is your choice of any item valued up to $10.00 in the 2020-21 Annual Catalog or January-June 2021 Mini Catalog! That includes some of the Host Exclusive stamp sets! See my Rewards page for full details.
***Make sure that you can see my name on the final checkout page listed as your Demonstrator when you order so that you know that you’re ordering with me and you’ll get my rewards! 🙂
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. Just click on the Order Stampin’ Up! Online Now button on the right side of the screen to go directly to my online store or drop me an email if you have any questions. Happy Stamping!
- Visit my online store here.
- Shop the Clearance Rack here.
- Earn FREE Stampin’ Up! Products – Join my Running Shoe Rewards Program – My online customer thank you program!
- In addition to my online store, also take PayPal payments for orders – Check my Rewards page for more information.
- I offer gift certificates for Stampin’ Up! merchandise too! Click on my Gift Certificates page for more information.
- Follow me on:
Card stock cuts for this project:
- Night Of Navy – 4-1/4″ x 11″ card base scored at 5-1/2″
- Basic White – 4″ x 5-1/4″ panel (inside card)
- Neutrals 6″ x 6″ Designer Series Paper – 4-1/4″ x 5-1/2″ panel, 3/4″ x 4″ strip (inside card)
- Fine Art Floral Designer Series Paper – Stitched Rectangle die cut, 5/8″ x 4″ strip (inside card)
- White Vellum – Stitched Rectangle die cut
Stampin’ Up! products used to create this project: