I used the Stampin’ Up! Vine Design stamp set bundle and some of the pretty Butterfly Bijou DSP and Natural Touch Specialty Paper that will be available March 2 to create my card to share with you today.
My card design was inspired by CAS Colours & Sketches #406.
I started by adhering a panel of the Natural Touch Specialty Paper (available March 2) to the front of a Bermuda Bay card base with Stampin’ Seal. Then I cut a panel of White Vellum and a panel of Butterfly Bijou 6″ x 6″ DSP (available March 2) with one of the Stitched Rectangle Dies. I adhered the two panels together in the center (hidden under the butterfly) and then to the card front with Stampin’ Seal.
I cut a panel of Basic White card stock with one of the Stitched Shapes Dies and adhered it with Stampin’ Seal to card front. I cut a butterfly from the Butterfly Bijou DSP with the coordinating Brilliant Wings Dies (available March 2) and adhered it to the card front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
I stamped the frame and sentiment images from the Vine Design stamp set in So Saffron and Bermuda Bay inks on a panel of Basic White card stock and then cut around them with the coordinating Flowering Vine Dies. I adhered the die cut sentiment with Stampin’ Dimensionals and Stampin’ Seal to the card front and then added a Rhinestone Basic Jewel to finish the card front.
I adhered a strip of Butterfly Bijou DSP to a panel of Basic White card stock to finish the inside of the card.
You can see a list of supplies used to create this project, including the card stock cuts, at the very bottom of this blog post.
I’ve created a printable PDF with written instructions and a list of products used to create this project. You can download, print and/or save it by clicking this image:
February 1-15 Host Code: CTQWJM9W
February 16-28 Host Code: XVTZTWFK
Use this host code when you order $50 or greater and receive a free gift from me! If your order is over $150, please do not use this code, but you’ll still get the free gift. The free gift is your choice of any item valued up to $10.00 in the 2020-21 Annual Catalog or January-June 2021 Mini Catalog! That includes some of the Host Exclusive stamp sets! See my Rewards page for full details.
***Make sure that you can see my name on the final checkout page listed as your Demonstrator when you order so that you know that you’re ordering with me and you’ll get my rewards! 🙂
Butterfly Brilliance Collection Coming March 2!
Bring in the beauty of nature with the artistic designs of the Butterfly Brilliance Bundle and coordinating designer series paper, along with textured specialty paper that will put a pop of brilliance on every project. The Butterfly Brilliance Collection will be available from March 2 through May 3, 2021!
Butterfly Brilliance Ordering Details:
- Customer ordering begins March 2.
- Ordering ends May 3 at 11:50 PM MT.
- The Butterfly Brilliance Products CAN be added to a Starter Kit!! If you’d like to get your hands on this beautiful set of products early, you can add them to your Starter Kit when you join!
- The Butterfly Brilliance stamp set bundle WILL be available in the upcoming 2021-2022 Annual Catalog from Stampin’ Up!.
- The coordinating Butterfly Bijou 6″ x 6″ DSP and Natural Touch Specialty Paper WILL NOT be available in the upcoming catalog and are only available while supplies last! So order early to make sure that you get it! Or better yet, join now and get it early!
Click the image below to open up a full-size PDF with all of the details for the amazing product collection!
Let me me know if you have any questions. Add this beautiful product collection to your Starter Kit today or to your orders beginning on March 2!
Sale-a-bration 2021 Going On Now!!!
Stampin’ Up!’s Sale-a-bration event is happening now!!
During Sale-A-Bration, you can earn FREE products. For every $50 or $100 you spend, you can choose between two purchasing levels of free products! There are 8 free products available to pick from at the $50 level and 2 free products to pick from at the $100 level!
Stampin’ Up! is offering an exclusive host stamp set called Punch Party and you can get it for FREE with an order of $300 or greater placed during Sale-a-bration or by hosting a workshop with orders totaling $300 or greater during Sale-a-bration! You can see more details and find the list of punches that it coordinates with on page 17 in the Sale-a-bration Brochure.
There’s no better time to join than during Sale-A-Bration to purchase your Starter Kit and join Stampin’ Up! Starting January 5, Stampin’ Up! is offering five FREE packs of 6″ x 6″ Designer Series Paper from the upcoming 2021-2022 Annual Catalog with your Starter Kit if you join during Sale-a-bration! The Starter Kit is $99 + tax and it ships for free. You get to pick $125 in Stampin’ Up! merchandise of your choice for your kit. It’s a great deal!!
If you have any questions or need copies of the current catalogs, drop me an email at email@example.com. I’m happy to answer any questions!
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. Just click on the Order Stampin’ Up! Online Now button on the right side of the screen to go directly to my online store or drop me an email if you have any questions. Happy Stamping!
- Visit my online store here. Or scan the QR code below to go right to my online store via mobile device:
- Shop the Clearance Rack here.
- Earn FREE Stampin’ Up! Products – Join my Running Shoe Rewards Program – My online customer thank you program!
- In addition to my online store, also take PayPal payments for orders – Check my Rewards page for more information.
- I offer gift certificates for Stampin’ Up! merchandise too! Click on my Gift Certificates page for more information.
- Follow me on:
Card stock cuts for this project:
- Bermuda Bay – 5-1/2″ x 8-1/2″ card base scored at 4-1/4″
- Basic White – Stitched Shapes die cut, Flowering Vine die cut, 4″ x 5-1/4″ panel (inside card)
- White Vellum – Stirched Rectangle die cut
- Natural Touch Specialty Paper – 3-3/4″ x 5″ panel
- Butterfly Bijou 6″ x 6″ Designer Series Paper – Stitched Rectangle die cut, 5/8″ x 5-1/4″ strip (inside card)
Stampin’ Up! products used to create this project: