I used the Stampin’ Up! Pretty Perennials stamp set bundle to create my card for the Sunday Stamps color challenge this week.
Here are the colors for the Sunday Stamps SSC251. Be sure to stop by the challenge blog to play along too!
I started by stamping the sentiments from the Pretty Perennials photopolymer stamp set in Sahara Sand and Calypso Coral inks on a panel of Basic White card stock. Then I adhered the panel to a panel of Calypso Coral card stock with Stampin’ Seal and then to a Thick Basic White card base with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
I cut a panel of Sahara Sand card stock with the large leaf die from the Perennial Petals Dies and then adhere it with Glue Dots to the card front. I stamped the floral images from the Pretty Perennials stamp set in Poppy Parade, Daffodil Delight, Calypso Coral, Smoky Slate and Sahara Sand inks on a panel of Basic White card stock and then cut the stamped images out with the coordinating Perennial Petals Dies.
I cut panels of Poppy Parade, Calypso Coral and Daffodil Delight card stocks with Perennial Petals Dies and then adhered the die cut pieces to the stamped die cuts with Glue Dots. I adhered the floral die cuts with Glue Dots to the card front and then added Rhinestone Basic Jewels to finish the card front.
I stamped the floral images from the Pretty Perennials stamp set in Daffodil Delight, Calypso Coral, Smoky Slate and Sahara Sand inks on a panel of Basic White card stock and then adhered the stamped panel to a panel of Calypso Coral card stock with Stampin’ Seal. I adhered the layered panel inside the card base to finish the inside of the card.
You can see a list of supplies used to create this project, including the card stock cuts, at the very bottom of this blog post.
I’ve created a printable PDF with written instructions and a list of products used to create this project. You can download, print and/or save it by clicking this image:
February 16-28 Host Code: XVTZTWFK
Use this host code when you order $50 or greater and receive a free gift from me! If your order is over $150, please do not use this code, but you’ll still get the free gift. The free gift is your choice of any item valued up to $10.00 in the 2020-21 Annual Catalog or January-June 2021 Mini Catalog! That includes some of the Host Exclusive stamp sets! See my Rewards page for full details.
***Make sure that you can see my name on the final checkout page listed as your Demonstrator when you order so that you know that you’re ordering with me and you’ll get my rewards! 🙂
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. Just click on the Order Stampin’ Up! Online Now button on the right side of the screen to go directly to my online store or drop me an email if you have any questions. Happy Stamping!
- Visit my online store here. Or scan the QR code below to go right to my online store via mobile device:
- Shop the Clearance Rack here.
- Earn FREE Stampin’ Up! Products – Join my Running Shoe Rewards Program – My online customer thank you program!
- In addition to my online store, also take PayPal payments for orders – Check my Rewards page for more information.
- I offer gift certificates for Stampin’ Up! merchandise too! Click on my Gift Certificates page for more information.
- Follow me on:
Card stock cuts for this project:
- Thick Basic White – 4-1/4″ x 11″ card base scored at 5-1/2″
- Calypso Coral – two 4″ x 5-1/4″ panels (one inside card), Perennial Petals die cut
- Daffodil Delight – three Perennial Petals die cuts
- Poppy Parade – Perennial Petals die cut
- Sahara Sand – Perennial Petals die cut
- Basic White – five Perennial Petals die cuts, two 3-7/8″ x 5-1/8″ panels (one inside card)
Stampin’ Up! products used to create this project: