I used the fun Hey Birthday Chick stamp set bundle from Stampin’ Up! to create a birthday card to share with you today.
My card design was inspired by Freshly Made Sketches #474.
I started by adhering a panel from the True Love DSP to a panel of Basic Black card stock with Stampin’ Seal. Then I adhered a strip of Pool Party DSP from the Subtles 6″ x 6″ DSP pack to a strip of Pool Party card stock and then to the card front panel with Stampin’ Seal. I adhered the layered card front to a Poppy Parade card base with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
I stamped the chicken image from the Hey Birthday Chick stamp set in Tuxedo Black Memento ink on a panel of Basic White card stock and then colored it with Light and Dark Crumb Cake, Poppy Parade, Mango Melody and Pool Party Stampin’ Blends Markers. I cut the image out with the coordinating Birthday Chick Dies and adhered it to the card front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
I stamped the sentiment from the Hey Birthday Chick stamp set in VersaMark ink on a panel of Poppy Parade card stock, sprinkled it with White Stampin’ Emboss Powder and heat embossed it. I cut the sentiment out with one of the dies from the Messages Die and then adhered it with Stampin’ Dimensionals to the card front to finish it.
I stamped the sentiment and chicken images from the Hey Birthday Chick stamp set in Poppy Parade and Tuxedo Black Memento ink on a panel of Basic White card stock. I colored the chick with Light and Dark Crumb Cake, Mango Melody and Poppy Parade Stampin’ Blends Markers and then used the Color Lifter to lighten it a bit to finish the inside of the card.
I’ve created a printable PDF with written instructions and a list of products used to create this project. You can download, print and/or save it by clicking this image:
March 1-15 Host Code: XAHAJXU9
Use this host code when you order $50 or greater and receive a free gift from me! If your order is over $150, please do not use this code, but you’ll still get the free gift. The free gift is your choice of any item valued up to $10.00 in the 2020-21 Annual Catalog or January-June 2021 Mini Catalog! That includes some of the Host Exclusive stamp sets! See my Rewards page for full details.
***Make sure that you can see my name on the final checkout page listed as your Demonstrator when you order so that you know that you’re ordering with me and you’ll get my rewards!
Hey Chick & Hey Birthday Chick Stamp Set Bundles Available Now!
During Sale-A-Bration 2017, you loved the Hey Chick Stamp Set. Stampin’ Up! decided to bring it back—along with coordinating dies and a completely new bundle created in the same style! These two bundles are available from now trough June 30!
Click on this flyer to open a full size PDF for more details:
Click the images below to go right to my online store to order the items!
Click here to go to my online store to shop them all!
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. Just click on the Order Stampin’ Up! Online Now button on the right side of the screen to go directly to my online store or drop me an email if you have any questions. Happy Stamping!
- Visit my online store here. Or scan the QR code below to go right to my online store via mobile device:
- Shop the Clearance Rack here.
- Earn FREE Stampin’ Up! Products – Join my Running Shoe Rewards Program – My online customer thank you program!
- In addition to my online store, also take PayPal payments for orders – Check my Rewards page for more information.
- I offer gift certificates for Stampin’ Up! merchandise too! Click on my Gift Certificates page for more information.
- Follow me on:
Card stock cuts for this project:
- Poppy Parade – 4-1/4″ x 11″ card base scored at 5-1/2″, Messages die cut
- Basic Black – 4″ x 5-1/4″ panel
- Pool Party – 2″ x 3-7/8″ panel
- Basic White – Birthday Chick die cut, 4″ x 5-1/4″ panel (inside card)
- True Love Designer Series Paper – 3-7/8″ x 5-1/8″ panel
- Subtles 6″ x 6″ Designer Series Paper – 1-7/8″ x 3-7/8″ panel
Stampin’ Up! products used to create this project: