I used the Stampin’ Up! Sweet Strawberry stamp set bundle to create a thank you card to share with you today. I did a video tutorial for this project and you can see it on my Facebook page here and on my YouTube channel here.
My card design was inspired by TGIF Challenges #TGIFC307.
And the theme for my card was inspired by Global Design Project #GDP283.
I started by cutting a circle from Basic White card stock with one of the Stitched Shapes Dies. I used one of the Blending Brushes (due back in stock around March 29) to add a bit of Coastal Cabana ink to the center of the die cut. Then I inked the vine image from the Sweet Strawberry photopolymer stamp set in Granny Apple Green ink, stamped it on scrap paper and then stamped it on the die cut circle twice. I adhered the die cut circle with Stampin’ Seal to a panel of Coastal Cabana DSP from the Brights 6″ x 6″ DSP pack and then trimmed the edge of the circle even with the DSP panel. I adhered the DSP panel to a panel of Basic White card stock with Stampin’ Seal and then to the front of a Coastal Cabana card base with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
I looped a small length of Linen Thread on the die cut circle and adhered it with Mini Glue Dots. I stamped the strawberry, strawberry tops and small flower images from the Sweet Strawberry stamp set three times each in Poppy Parade, Granny Apple Green and Daffodil Delight inks on a panel of Basic White card stock. I punched the pieces out with the Strawberry Builder Punch (due back in stock next week!) and adhered the tops to the strawberries with Mini Glue Dots. I adhered the two strawberries to the die cut circle with Stampin’ Dimensionals and the single strawberry and flower punches with Mini Glue Dots.
I stamped the sentiment from the Sweet Strawberry stamp set in Poppy Parade ink on a panel of Basic White card stock and then cut it out with one of the Stitched Rectangle Dies. I adhered the sentiment to the card front with Stampin’ Dimensionals and then added three Rhinestone Basic Jewels to finish the card front.
I stamped the strawberry images from the Sweet Strawberry stamp set in Poppy Parade ink on a panel of Basic White card stock and then added a strawberry top stamped in Granny Apple Green and punched with the Strawberry Builder Punch with a Mini Glue Dot to adhere it to finish the inside of the card.
You can see a list of supplies used to create this project, including the card stock cuts, at the very bottom of this blog post.
You can see the YouTube video tutorial for this project here:
If you’d prefer to watch the video on Facebook, you can see it here.
I’ve created a printable PDF with written instructions and a list of products used to create this project. You can download, print and/or save it by clicking this image:
March 16-31 Host Code: N9WHKGF9
Use this host code when you order $50 or greater and receive a free gift from me! If your order is over $150, please do not use this code, but you’ll still get the free gift. The free gift is your choice of any item valued up to $10.00 in the 2020-21 Annual Catalog or January-June 2021 Mini Catalog! That includes some of the Host Exclusive stamp sets! See my Rewards page for full details.
***Make sure that you can see my name on the final checkout page listed as your Demonstrator when you order so that you know that you’re ordering with me and you’ll get my rewards!
FREE Shipping From Stampin’ Up! Today Only!! Wednesday, March 17!!!
Time for you to stock up and save on your favorite Stampin’ Up! products! What’s the big occasion? On today only, Stampin’ Up! is offering FREE shipping on orders subtotaling $50 or more. This incredible deal lasts for 24 hours only, so head over to my online store now to place your order!!
Here are the promotion details:
- All order types qualify for this promotion.
- Free shipping applies after the qualifying amount of $50 in merchandise has been met.
- The minimum qualifying amount to receive free shipping is $50 or more (before tax).
- If you are using a coupon code, please remember that coupon codes will lower the order’s retail amount. The order must still meet the qualifying threshold to be eligible for free shipping.
- Free shipping only applies during the 24-hour period the promotion is live; this means that the order must be opened and closed on March 17, 2021.
- With the exception of month-to-month Paper Pumpkin subscriptions, all Stampin’ Up! products qualify for the promotion.
- Prepaid Paper Pumpkin subscriptions are eligible for FREE shipping under the same rules as all other Stampin’ Up! items during the promotion.
- Month-to-month Paper Pumpkin subscriptions are NOT eligible for free shipping. Subscriptions billed and shipped this month will be charged for the normal amount ($22.00 shipping included) + tax.
- Free shipping starts: Wednesday, March 17, 2021 at 12:00 AM (MT).
- Order deadline: Wednesday, March 17, 2021 at 11:59 pm (MT).
Let me know if you have any questions! Head over to my online store starting now to get free shipping on your order of $50+! Yippee!!
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. Just click on the Order Stampin’ Up! Online Now button on the right side of the screen to go directly to my online store or drop me an email if you have any questions. Happy Stamping!
- Visit my online store here. Or scan the QR code below to go right to my online store via mobile device:
- Shop the Clearance Rack here.
- Earn FREE Stampin’ Up! Products – Join my Running Shoe Rewards Program – My online customer thank you program!
- In addition to my online store, also take PayPal payments for orders – Check my Rewards page for more information.
- I offer gift certificates for Stampin’ Up! merchandise too! Click on my Gift Certificates page for more information.
- Follow me on:
Card stock cuts for this project:
- Coastal Cabana – 4-1/4″ x 11″ card base scored at 5-1/2″
- Basic White – 3-3/4″ x 5″ panel, Stitched Shapes die cut, Stitched Rectangle die cut, ten Strawberry Builder Punches, 4″ x 5-1/4″ panel (inside card)
- Brights 6″ x 6″ Designer Series Paper – 3-5/8″ x 4-7/8″ panel
Stampin’ Up! products used to create this project:
yummy card, love those colors together and reminds me of spring
Thanks Sandi! 🙂
This is so pretty Amy!! I love all your strawberry cards!! 😊
Thanks Akiko! 🙂
Oh – this is gorgeous! Love that one strawberry falling out of line! 🙂
Thanks Mary! 🙂
This is definitely a sweet treat! Very pretty….perfect use of the sketch!
Thanks Linda! 🙂
Such an adorable card, Amy! Thanks for playing along with our TGIF Sketch Challenge this week!
Those strawberries look good enough to eat! Thank you for joining us at TGIF Challenges with your great take on the sketch!
Thanks for stopping by to leave a comment! 🙂