I used the Stampin’ Up! Pretty Perennials stamp set bundle and some of the retiring Playing With Patterns 6″ x 6″ DSP to create my card for the Sunday Stamps sketch challenge.
Here is the challenge from Sunday Stamps SSC254. Be sure to stop by the challenge blog to play along too!
I started by adhering a panel of Playing With Patterns 6″ x 6″ DSP (retiring May 3) to the front of a Thick Basic White card base with Multipurpose Liquid Glue. Then I stamped the sentiment from the Pretty Perennials photopolymer stamp set in Coastal Cabana ink on a panel of Basic White card stock. I cut around the sentiment with one of the Stitched Rectangle Dies and I adhered the die cut panel to a panel of Playing With Patterns DSP and then to the card front with Stampin’ Seal.
I cut panels of Playing With Patterns DSP with the solid flower dies from the Perennial Petals Dies. I cut panels of Granny Apple Green, Crushed Curry, Coastal Cabana and Calypso Coral card stocks with the lined dies from the Perennial Petals Dies. I adhered the die cut leaves and flower pieces to the card front with Glue Dots and then added Pearl Basic Jewels to the flower centers.
I stamped the sentiment from the Pretty Perennials stamp set in Calypso Coral ink on a panel of Basic White card stock and then cut around it with one of the Always Dies and then adhered the die cut sentiment with Mini Stampin’ Dimensionals to finish the card front.
I adhered a strip of Playing With Patterns DSP to a panel of Basic White card stock to finish the inside of the card.
You can see a list of supplies used to create this project, including the card stock cuts, at the very bottom of this blog post.
I’ve created a printable PDF with written instructions and a list of products used to create this project. You can download, print and/or save it by clicking this image:
April 1-15 Host Code: SQCJF3C3
Use this host code when you order $50 or greater and receive a free gift from me! If your order is over $150, please do not use this code, but you’ll still get the free gift. The free gift is your choice of any item valued up to $10.00 in the 2020-21 Annual Catalog or January-June 2021 Mini Catalog! That includes some of the Host Exclusive stamp sets! See my Rewards page for full details.
***Make sure that you can see my name on the final checkout page listed as your Demonstrator when you order so that you know that you’re ordering with me and you’ll get my rewards!
Last-Chance Products Sale Going On Now – Retiring Lists While Supplies Last!!
If you love great deals, Stampin’ Up!’s Last-Chance Products Sale is the perfect time to shop. You’ll get deep discounts on your favorite products from the 2020–2021 Annual Catalog. Many items will sell out fast, so don’t delay—shop early for the best selection!
Here are the official retiring lists from Stampin’ Up!.
Head over to my online store to pick up those retiring items now! They’re only available while supplies last from now through May 3!
Click here to go right to my website to start shopping the retiring items now!
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. Just click on the Order Stampin’ Up! Online Now button on the right side of the screen to go directly to my online store or drop me an email if you have any questions. Happy Stamping!
- Visit my online store here. Or scan the QR code below to go right to my online store via mobile device:
- Shop the Clearance Rack here.
- Earn FREE Stampin’ Up! Products – Join my Running Shoe Rewards Program – My online customer thank you program!
- In addition to my online store, also take PayPal payments for orders – Check my Rewards page for more information.
- I offer gift certificates for Stampin’ Up! merchandise too! Click on my Gift Certificates page for more information.
- Follow me on:
Card stock cuts for this project:
- Thick Basic White – 5-1/2″ x 8-1/2″ card base scored at 4-1/4″
- Granny Apple Green – Perennial Petals die cut
- Calypso Coral – Perennial Petals die cut
- Crushed Curry – Perennial Petals die cut
- Coastal Cabana – two Perennial Petals die cuts
- Basic White – Stitched Rectangle die cut, Always die cut, 4″ x 5-1/4″ panel (inside card)
- Playing With Patterns 6″ x 6″ Designer Series Paper – 4-1/4″ x 5-1/2″ panel, 3-1/8″ x 4-1/2″ panel, three Perennial Petals die cuts, 5/8″ x 5-1/4″ strip (inside card)
Stampin’ Up! products used to create this project:
Love how bright and happy this is!
Thanks Linda! 🙂
Wow – this is such a pretty card! I love it! 🙂
Thanks Mary! 🙂
love those bright happy colors together and those floral dies are awesome
Thanks Sandi! 🙂
This is so pretty, Amy! Love the color coordination!
Happy Easter to you and your family!
Thanks Donna! Happy Easter to you too! 🙂