I used the Stampin’ Up! Celebrate Sunflowers stamp set and Sunflowers Dies to create my card for the Sunday Stamps color challenge this week.
Here are the colors for Sunday Stamps SSC257. Be sure to stop by the challenge blog to play along too!
My card design was inspired by the sketch from SugarPea Mix It Up 71.
I started by adhering a panel from the You’re A Peach DSP to a panel of Balmy Blue card stock with Stampin’ Seal. Then I adhered a panel of In Good Taste DSP to the card panel with Stampin’ Seal. I wrapped a strand of Linen Thread around the layered panel twice and then tied a bow. I adhered the panel to the front of a Balmy Blue card base with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
I stamped the sunflower image from the Celebrate Sunflowers stamp set in Basic Gray ink on a panel of Basic White card stock. I colored the image with Light and Dark So Saffron, Pale Papaya, Polished Pink and Soft Suede Stampin’ Blends Markers. Then I cut the flower out with one of the Sunflowers Dies, tucked it under the Linen Thread and then adhered it with Mini Glue Dots to the card front.
I stamped the sentiment from the Color & Contour stamp set in Balmy Blue ink on a panel of Basic White card stock and then cut it out with one of the Tasteful Labels Dies. I adhered the sentiment to the card front with Stampin’ Dimensionals and then added three Rhinestone Basic Jewels to finish the card front.
I adhered a strip of In Good Taste DSP to the bottom of a panel of Basic White card stock to finish the inside of the card.
You can see a list of supplies used to create this project, including the card stock cuts, at the very bottom of this blog post.
I’ve created a printable PDF with written instructions and a list of products used to create this project. You can download, print and/or save it by clicking this image:
May 12-31 Host Code: BSNB9A9J
Use this host code when you order $50 or greater and receive a free gift from me! If your order is over $150, please do not use this code, but you’ll still get the free gift. The free gift is your choice of any item valued up to $10.00 in the 2021-22 Annual Catalog or January-June 2021 Mini Catalog! That includes some of the Host Exclusive stamp sets! See my Rewards page for full details.
***Make sure that you can see my name on the final checkout page listed as your Demonstrator when you order so that you know that you’re ordering with me and you’ll get my rewards!
Stampin’ Up! Connect, Craft & Collect $25 Stampin’ Rewards Bonus May 4 – June 14!!
From May 4 – June 14, 2021, qualifying Stampin’ Up! orders and parties over $250 will receive $25 in BONUS Stampin’ Rewards! Yippee for more free goodies to kick off a new catalog!!
Stampin’ Rewards can be spent on any merchandise in either of the current catalogs, including the host exclusive items on pages 170-171 in the new Annual Catalog and page 88 in the January-June Mini Catalog!
PROMOTION DATES: MAY 4 – JUNE 14, 2021
- Workshop orders, customer orders, and online orders all qualify for the extra $25 in Stampin’ Rewards if they reach the $250 level.
- The order must reach the qualifying amount of $250 in merchandise prior to shipping and tax.
- The extra $25 rewards are only valid once per order no matter how high the order total.
- Starter Kit orders do not qualify for this promotion.
- Stampin’ Rewards can not be used on a 50% off item.
- Deadline to submit an order and receive the extra $25 in free Stampin’ Rewards: June 14, 2021 at 11:50 PM (MT).
If you have any questions or would like me to set up a host code for you to see if you can collect $250 in orders for yourself, please drop me a note at email@example.com. I’m happy to do that for you!
Stampin’ Up! Join+ Promotion May 4-31!
May is a fabulous time to join Stampin’ Up! because you’ll get even MORE FREE products in your customizable Starter Kit! YAY!! From May 4–31, you will get
$125 $155 worth of products for only $99 + free business supplies + free shipping + all the fun being a part of Stampin’ Up!!
PROMOTION DATES: MAY 4–31, 2021
- New demonstrators who purchase their Starter Kit between May 4 and May 31 will be able to redeem $155 of Starter Kit eligible products for $99.
- New demonstrators who submit their Independent Demonstrator Agreement (IDA) before May 4 or after May 31 will not be eligible for this offer.
- A new demonstrator can select any eligible Stampin’ Up! products up to the stated value.
- The Starter Kit includes business resources like catalogs, brochures, order forms, and postcards at no additional charge.
- The Starter Kit also includes a FREE past Paper Pumpkin kit.
- The Starter Kit promotion begins May 4.
- Deadline to purchase the Starter Kit and receive the extra $30 in free products: May 31, 2021 at 11:50 PM (MT).
In addition to the amazing added value to the Starter Kit, when you join Stampin’ Up! you get to be a part of our amazing community of crafters! Plus, you get to enjoy sharing simple and fun crafting experiences with others, early access to products, and exclusive access to training events! Demonstrators also get at least a 20% discount on all of the products that they purchase and there is no requirement to sell to anyone.
If you join Stampin’ Up! with me, you’ll also get some additional perks:
- You’ll be a part of my Inkin’ Krew team!
- Monthly team meetings via video conference where we talk about the latest happenings at Stampin’ Up! and share project ideas. We are located all over the United States, but we get together in person online and have lots of fun chatting!
- Quarterly in-person meetings (with those from outside the Mendham, NJ area joining us through video conference) where we get together to do lunch, a little stamping and lots of chatting.
- Free access to my online class tutorials.
- A private Facebook page where we can chat, ask questions and share ideas.
- Team giveaways and prizes! We do fun giveaways and prizes for sharing projects and for reaching sales and recruiting goals.
- Monthly team trainings and meetings for those interested in learning more about the business side of Stampin’ Up!.
Whether you’d like to start a business or would simply like the great discount, I am here to support you in any way that I can.
There is no risk and no penalty if you decide that being a Demonstrator isn’t right for you. With this great deal, there is no reason not to join in May!!
If you have any questions about joining or being a Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator, please drop me a note at firstname.lastname@example.org. If you want to read a bit more about becoming a Demonstrator and the benefits of joining, head over to my Stampin’ Up! page here.
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. Just click on the Order Stampin’ Up! Online Now button on the right side of the screen to go directly to my online store or drop me an email if you have any questions. Happy Stamping!
- Visit my online store here. Or scan the QR code below to go right to my online store via mobile device:
- Shop the Clearance Rack here.
- Earn FREE Stampin’ Up! Products – Join my Running Shoe Rewards Program – My online customer thank you program!
- In addition to my online store, also take PayPal payments for orders – Check my Rewards page for more information.
- I offer gift certificates for Stampin’ Up! merchandise too! Click on my Gift Certificates page for more information.
- Follow me on:
Card stock cuts for this project:
- Balmy Blue – 4-1/4″ x 11″ card base scored at 5-1/2″, 4″ x 5-1/4″ panel
- Basic White – Sunflowers die cut, Tasteful Labels die cut,4″ x 5-1/4″ panel (inside card)
- In Good Taste Designer Series Paper – 3″ x 3-7/8″, 1/2″ x 4″ strip (inside card)
- You’re A Peach – 3-7/8″ x 5-1/8″ panel
Stampin’ Up! products used to create this project:
Love the DSP and your beautiful sunflower. I like the sentiments in Color & Contour.
Thanks Karen! 🙂
Very pretty card! I love the color combination! Thanks for sharing.
Thanks Pam! 🙂
Love your sunflower and your use of the colors in the challenge. Perfect on the woodgrain! TFS
Thanks Susan! 🙂
so bright and cheery, Sunflowers always make me happy.
Thanks Sandi! 🙂
So fun – love the colors! 🙂
Thanks Mary! 🙂
Lovely interpretation of the challenge colors, Amy!
Thanks Heidi! 🙂