We’ve got one more full day here in Maui for the Stampin’ Up! trip (this week FLEW by!!) and then we’re headed off to Kauai for a few additional days of relaxing and checking out the sites. Can’t wait to see the next beautiful island!
I used the Stampin’ Up! Beauty Of Friendship stamp set bundle to create a clean and simple thank you card to share with you today.
My card design was inspired the Fusion Sketch this week.
I started by embossing a panel of Crumb Cake card stock with the Bark 3D Embossing Folder. I adhered the embossed panel to a slightly larger panel of Crumb Cake card stock with Stampin’ Seal and then to the front of a Crumb Cake card base with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
I adhered two panels of Beauty Of The Earth DSP to the embossed panel with Stampin’ Seal. Then I cut a panel of Basic White card stock with one of the Tasteful Labels Dies. I used a Blending Brush and Misty Moonlight ink to add a little color to the die cut before adhering it to the front of the card with Stampin’ Seal. Then I stamped the tree images from the Beauty Of Friendship photopolymer stamp set in Early Espresso, Old Olive and Mossy Meadow inks on a panel of Basic White card stock. I cut the images out with the Beautiful Trees Dies and adhered them with Stampin’ Seal to the card front.
I stamped the sentiment from the Beauty Of Friendship stamp set in Misty Moonlight ink on a panel of Basic White card stock and then cut it out with the coordinating die from the Beautiful Trees Dies. I adhered the die cut sentiment with Stampin’ Dimensionals and then added three Champagne Rhinestone Basic Jewels to finish the card front.
I stamped the tree images from the Beautiful Friendship stamp set in Early Espresso, Old Olive and Mossy Meadow inks on a panel of Basic White card stock to finish the inside of the card.
You can see a list of supplies used to create this project, including the card stock cuts, at the very bottom of this blog post.
I’ve created a printable PDF with written instructions and a list of products used to create this project. You can download, print and/or save it by clicking this image:
May 12-31 Host Code: BSNB9A9J
Use this host code when you order $50 or greater and receive a free gift from me! If your order is over $150, please do not use this code, but you’ll still get the free gift. The free gift is your choice of any item valued up to $10.00 in the 2021-22 Annual Catalog or January-June 2021 Mini Catalog! That includes some of the Host Exclusive stamp sets! See my Rewards page for full details.
***Make sure that you can see my name on the final checkout page listed as your Demonstrator when you order so that you know that you’re ordering with me and you’ll get my rewards!
Stampin’ Up! Connect, Craft & Collect $25 Stampin’ Rewards Bonus May 4 – June 14!!
From May 4 – June 14, 2021, qualifying Stampin’ Up! orders and parties over $250 will receive $25 in BONUS Stampin’ Rewards! Yippee for more free goodies to kick off a new catalog!!
Stampin’ Rewards can be spent on any merchandise in either of the current catalogs, including the host exclusive items on pages 170-171 in the new Annual Catalog and page 88 in the January-June Mini Catalog!
PROMOTION DATES: MAY 4 – JUNE 14, 2021
- Workshop orders, customer orders, and online orders all qualify for the extra $25 in Stampin’ Rewards if they reach the $250 level.
- The order must reach the qualifying amount of $250 in merchandise prior to shipping and tax.
- The extra $25 rewards are only valid once per order no matter how high the order total.
- Starter Kit orders do not qualify for this promotion.
- Stampin’ Rewards can not be used on a 50% off item.
- Deadline to submit an order and receive the extra $25 in free Stampin’ Rewards: June 14, 2021 at 11:50 PM (MT).
If you have any questions or would like me to set up a host code for you to see if you can collect $250 in orders for yourself, please drop me a note at firstname.lastname@example.org. I’m happy to do that for you!
Stampin’ Up! Join+ Promotion May 4-31!
May is a fabulous time to join Stampin’ Up! because you’ll get even MORE FREE products in your customizable Starter Kit! YAY!! From May 4–31, you will get
$125 $155 worth of products for only $99 + free business supplies + free shipping + all the fun being a part of Stampin’ Up!!
PROMOTION DATES: MAY 4–31, 2021
- New demonstrators who purchase their Starter Kit between May 4 and May 31 will be able to redeem $155 of Starter Kit eligible products for $99.
- New demonstrators who submit their Independent Demonstrator Agreement (IDA) before May 4 or after May 31 will not be eligible for this offer.
- A new demonstrator can select any eligible Stampin’ Up! products up to the stated value.
- The Starter Kit includes business resources like catalogs, brochures, order forms, and postcards at no additional charge.
- The Starter Kit also includes a FREE past Paper Pumpkin kit.
- The Starter Kit promotion begins May 4.
- Deadline to purchase the Starter Kit and receive the extra $30 in free products: May 31, 2021 at 11:50 PM (MT).
In addition to the amazing added value to the Starter Kit, when you join Stampin’ Up! you get to be a part of our amazing community of crafters! Plus, you get to enjoy sharing simple and fun crafting experiences with others, early access to products, and exclusive access to training events! Demonstrators also get at least a 20% discount on all of the products that they purchase and there is no requirement to sell to anyone.
If you join Stampin’ Up! with me, you’ll also get some additional perks:
- You’ll be a part of my Inkin’ Krew team!
- Monthly team meetings via video conference where we talk about the latest happenings at Stampin’ Up! and share project ideas. We are located all over the United States, but we get together in person online and have lots of fun chatting!
- Quarterly in-person meetings (with those from outside the Mendham, NJ area joining us through video conference) where we get together to do lunch, a little stamping and lots of chatting.
- Free access to my online class tutorials.
- A private Facebook page where we can chat, ask questions and share ideas.
- Team giveaways and prizes! We do fun giveaways and prizes for sharing projects and for reaching sales and recruiting goals.
- Monthly team trainings and meetings for those interested in learning more about the business side of Stampin’ Up!.
Whether you’d like to start a business or would simply like the great discount, I am here to support you in any way that I can.
There is no risk and no penalty if you decide that being a Demonstrator isn’t right for you. With this great deal, there is no reason not to join in May!!
If you have any questions about joining or being a Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator, please drop me a note at email@example.com. If you want to read a bit more about becoming a Demonstrator and the benefits of joining, head over to my Stampin’ Up! page here.
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. Just click on the Order Stampin’ Up! Online Now button on the right side of the screen to go directly to my online store or drop me an email if you have any questions. Happy Stamping!
- Visit my online store here. Or scan the QR code below to go right to my online store via mobile device:
- Shop the Clearance Rack here.
- Earn FREE Stampin’ Up! Products – Join my Running Shoe Rewards Program – My online customer thank you program!
- In addition to my online store, also take PayPal payments for orders – Check my Rewards page for more information.
- I offer gift certificates for Stampin’ Up! merchandise too! Click on my Gift Certificates page for more information.
- Follow me on:
Card stock cuts for this project:
- Crumb Cake – 4-1/4″ x 11″ card base scored at 5-1/2″, 4″ x 5-1/4″ panel, 3-7/8″ x 5-1/8″ panel
- Basic White – Tasteful Labels die cut, three Beautiful Trees die cuts, 4″ x 5-1/4″ panel (inside card)
- Beauty Of The Earth Designer Series Paper – 1/2″x 3-7/8″ panel, 1-3/4″ x 3-7/8″ panel
Stampin’ Up! products used to create this project:
great card Amy, it looks like Hawaii. Glad you are having such a great time
Thanks Sandi! We’re having a great time! 🙂
I am still in awe that you created all these cards before your trip! This is lovely! And Hawaii does look pretty fabulous!
Hawaii is pretty fabulous!! Thanks Linda! 🙂