I used the Stampin’ Up! Pansy Petals stamp set and Snail Mail DSP to create my project for the Happy Inkin’ Thursday Blog Hop. We’ve got a color challenge this week and this is what I made for it.
Here are the colors that we’re using this week:
I started by embossing a panel of Basic White card stock with the Brick & Mortar 3D Embossing Folder. I adhered the embossed panel to a panel of Real Red card stock with Stampin’ Seal and then adhered the layered panel to the front of a Real Red card base with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
I adhered a panel of Snail Mail DSP (retiring June 30) to a panel of Real Red card stock and then to the card front with Stampin’ Seal. I cut another panel of Snail Mail DSP three times with the coordinating die from the Snail Dies (on sale and retiring June 30) and adhered the die cut snails to the card front with Stampin’ Seal.
I stamped the sentiment from the Pansy Patch photopolymer stamp set in VersaMark ink on a panel of Daffodil Delight card stock, sprinkled it with White Embossing Powder from the Basics Embossing Powders and then heat embossed it. I the cut sentiment out with one of the Tailor Made Tags Dies, pulled a length of Blushing Bride twine from the Snail Mail Twine Combo Pack (on sale and retiring June 30) through the tag several times and then tied a bow. I adhered the tag to the card front with Stampin’ Dimensionals and then added a single heart from the Resin Hearts Embellishments (on sale and retiring June 30) pack to the sentiment to finish the card front.
I stamped the sentiment from the Pansy Patch stamp set in Real Red ink on a panel of Basic White card stock and then die cut another snail from the Snail Mail DSP pack with one of the Snail Dies and adhered it next to the sentiment to finish the inside of the card.
You can see a list of supplies used to create this project, including the card stock cuts, at the very bottom of this blog post.
Alright, on with the hop! Click the button below to hop over to see what Mary Deatherage has created today.
And just in case you get lost along the way, here is a list of the team members involved in the hop today:
- Amy Koenders – You Are Here
- Mary Deatherage
- Kristi Gray
- Jaimie Babarczy
- Sue Prather
- Karen Finkle
- Karen Ksenzakovic
I’ve created a printable PDF with written instructions and a list of products used to create this project. You can download, print and/or save it by clicking this image:
June 1-15 Host Code: MSEDXGZT
Use this host code when you order $50 or greater and receive a free gift from me! If your order is over $150, please do not use this code, but you’ll still get the free gift. The free gift is your choice of any item valued up to $10.00 in the 2021-22 Annual Catalog or January-June 2021 Mini Catalog! That includes some of the Host Exclusive stamp sets! See my Rewards page for full details.
***Make sure that you can see my name on the final checkout page listed as your Demonstrator when you order so that you know that you’re ordering with me and you’ll get my rewards!
January-June 2021 Mini Catalog Retirement Sale Going On Now!
The January–June 2021 Mini Catalog will be retiring soon! Stock up on your favorite products before they’re gone for good! Save up to 50% on essential craft supplies. The selection of Last Chance Products is only available while supplies last! So order early to make sure that you don’t miss out on the deals!
Click here to download the Last Chance Sale list with discounts!
Click here to head over to my online store to shop the sale now!
Last Chance Sale Details:
- All products are available while supplies last, and there are no purchase limits.
- Sale ends: June 30 2021 at 11:50 PM MT
Let me know if you have any questions. Don’t forget, the last chance items are while supplies last so order early for the best selection!
Stampin’ Up! Connect, Craft & Collect $25 Stampin’ Rewards Bonus May 4 – June 14!!
From May 4 – June 14, 2021, qualifying Stampin’ Up! orders and parties over $250 will receive $25 in BONUS Stampin’ Rewards! Yippee for more free goodies to kick off a new catalog!!
Stampin’ Rewards can be spent on any merchandise in either of the current catalogs, including the host exclusive items on pages 170-171 in the new Annual Catalog and page 88 in the January-June Mini Catalog!
PROMOTION DATES: MAY 4 – JUNE 14, 2021
- Workshop orders, customer orders, and online orders all qualify for the extra $25 in Stampin’ Rewards if they reach the $250 level.
- The order must reach the qualifying amount of $250 in merchandise prior to shipping and tax.
- The extra $25 rewards are only valid once per order no matter how high the order total.
- Starter Kit orders do not qualify for this promotion.
- Stampin’ Rewards can not be used on a 50% off item.
- Deadline to submit an order and receive the extra $25 in free Stampin’ Rewards: June 14, 2021 at 11:50 PM (MT).
If you have any questions, please drop me a note at email@example.com.
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. Just click on the Order Stampin’ Up! Online Now button on the right side of the screen to go directly to my online store or drop me an email if you have any questions. Happy Stamping!
- Visit my online store here. Or scan the QR code below to go right to my online store via mobile device:
- Shop the Clearance Rack here.
- Earn FREE Stampin’ Up! Products – Join my Running Shoe Rewards Program – My online customer thank you program!
- In addition to my online store, also take PayPal payments for orders – Check my Rewards page for more information.
- I offer gift certificates for Stampin’ Up! merchandise too! Click on my Gift Certificates page for more information.
- Follow me on:
Card stock cuts for this project:
- Real Red – 5-1/2″ x 8-12″ card base scored at 4-1/4″, 4″ x 5-1/4″ panel, 1-7/8″ x 5-1/8″ panel
- Daffodil Delight – Tailor Made Tags die cut
- Basic White – 3-7/8″ x 5-1/8″ panel, 4″ x 5-1/4″ panel (inside card)
- Snail Mail Designer Series Paper – 1-3/4″ x 5-1/8″ panel, four Snail die cuts
Stampin’ Up! products used to create this project: