I used the Stampin’ Up! All For Baby stamp set bundle to create a baby card to share with you today. I also did a video tutorial for this card on YouTube live and you can see it here.
My card design was inspired by the sketch from the Fusion Challenge this week.
I started by adhering a panel from the Pansy Petals DSP to a panel of Basic White card stock with Stampin’ Seal. Then I embossed a panel of Basic White card stock with the dot embossing folder from the Checks & Dots Embossing Folders set. I cut two strips of Basic White card stock with the scalloped edge die from the Penned Flowers Dies and then adhered them to the back of the embossed panel with Stampin’ Seal. I adhered the layered panel to the card front with Stampin’ Seal and then adhered the card front to the Fresh Freesia card base with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
I stamped the onsie image from the All For Baby photopolymer stamp set in Soft Sea Foam, Pale Papaya and Fresh Freesia inks on a panel of Basic White card stock. I cut the images out with the coordinating die from the Baby Clothes Dies. I adhered the Soft Sea Foam and Pale Papaya die cuts with Mini Glue Dots and the Fresh Freesia die cut with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
I cut “flowers” from Soft Sea Foam, Pale Papaya and Fresh Freesia card stocks with the star dies from the Baby Clothes Dies. I adhered the flower to the onsies with a Mini Glue Dot and then added one of the Rhinestone Basic Jewels to the center of each flower. I stamped the sentiment from the All For Baby stamp set in Gorgeous Grape ink on a panel of Basic White card stock and then cut around it with one of the Tasteful Labels Dies. I adhered the die cut sentiment to the card front with Stampin’ Dimensionals to finish the card front.
I stamped the sentiment and onsie images from the All For Baby stamp set in Gorgeous Grape and Pale Papaya inks to finish the inside of the card.
I made an alternate version of this card in my video. The ink colors that I used were Soft Succulent, Daffodil Delight, Pool Party and Evening Evergreen and the card base is Soft Succulent. The card stock cuts are exactly the same as the Fresh Freesia card.
You can see a list of supplies used to create this project, including the card stock cuts, at the very bottom of this blog post.
You can see the YouTube video tutorial for this project here:
I’ve created a printable PDF with written instructions and a list of products used to create this project. You can download, print and/or save it by clicking this image:
June 1-15 Host Code: MSEDXGZT
Use this host code when you order $50 or greater and receive a free gift from me! If your order is over $150, please do not use this code, but you’ll still get the free gift. The free gift is your choice of any item valued up to $10.00 in the 2021-22 Annual Catalog or January-June 2021 Mini Catalog! That includes some of the Host Exclusive stamp sets! See my Rewards page for full details.
***Make sure that you can see my name on the final checkout page listed as your Demonstrator when you order so that you know that you’re ordering with me and you’ll get my rewards!
January-June 2021 Mini Catalog Retirement Sale Going On Now!
The January–June 2021 Mini Catalog will be retiring soon! Stock up on your favorite products before they’re gone for good! Save up to 50% on essential craft supplies. The selection of Last Chance Products is only available while supplies last! So order early to make sure that you don’t miss out on the deals!
Click here to download the Last Chance Sale list with discounts!
Click here to head over to my online store to shop the sale now!
Last Chance Sale Details:
- All products are available while supplies last, and there are no purchase limits.
- Sale ends: June 30 2021 at 11:50 PM MT
Let me know if you have any questions. Don’t forget, the last chance items are while supplies last so order early for the best selection!
Stampin’ Up! Connect, Craft & Collect $25 Stampin’ Rewards Bonus May 4 – June 14!!
From May 4 – June 14, 2021, qualifying Stampin’ Up! orders and parties over $250 will receive $25 in BONUS Stampin’ Rewards! Yippee for more free goodies to kick off a new catalog!!
Stampin’ Rewards can be spent on any merchandise in either of the current catalogs, including the host exclusive items on pages 170-171 in the new Annual Catalog and page 88 in the January-June Mini Catalog!
PROMOTION DATES: MAY 4 – JUNE 14, 2021
- Workshop orders, customer orders, and online orders all qualify for the extra $25 in Stampin’ Rewards if they reach the $250 level.
- The order must reach the qualifying amount of $250 in merchandise prior to shipping and tax.
- The extra $25 rewards are only valid once per order no matter how high the order total.
- Starter Kit orders do not qualify for this promotion.
- Stampin’ Rewards can not be used on a 50% off item.
- Deadline to submit an order and receive the extra $25 in free Stampin’ Rewards: June 14, 2021 at 11:50 PM (MT).
If you have any questions, please drop me a note at email@example.com.
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. Just click on the Order Stampin’ Up! Online Now button on the right side of the screen to go directly to my online store or drop me an email if you have any questions. Happy Stamping!
- Visit my online store here. Or scan the QR code below to go right to my online store via mobile device:
- Shop the Clearance Rack here.
- Earn FREE Stampin’ Up! Products – Join my Running Shoe Rewards Program – My online customer thank you program!
- In addition to my online store, also take PayPal payments for orders – Check my Rewards page for more information.
- I offer gift certificates for Stampin’ Up! merchandise too! Click on my Gift Certificates page for more information.
- Follow me on:
Card stock cuts for this project:
- Fresh Freesia – 4-1/4″ x 11″ card base scored at 5-1/2″
- Basic White – two Penned Flowers die cuts, three Baby Clothes die cuts, Tasteful Labels die cut, 1-3/8″ x 4-7/8″ panel, 3-3/4″ x 5″ panel, 4″ x 5-1/4″ panel (inside card)
- Pansy Petals Series Paper – 3-5/8″ x 4-7/8″ panel
Stampin’ Up! products used to create this project: