I used the Stampin’ Up! Wild Cats stamp set bundle to create a quick birthday card to share with you today.
My card design was inspired by Freshly Made Sketches #448.
I started by adhering a panel from the In The Wild DSP to a panel of Cajun Craze card stock with Stampin’ Seal and then to the front of a Soft Succulent card base with Stampin’ Dimensionals. I cut another panel of the In The Wild DSP with one of the Hippo & Friends Dies and then adhered the die cut panel to the card front with Stampin’ Seal.
I die cut panels of In The Wild DSP with the coordinating greenery dies from the Big Cats Dies and then adhered them to the card front with Stampin’ Seal. I stamped the tiger images from the Big Cats photopolymer stamp set in Cajun Craze and Tuxedo Black Memento inks on a panel of Basic White card stock and then cut it out with the coordinating Big Cats Dies. I adhered the tiger to the card front with Stampin’ Seal.
I die cut two of the aloe plants with the die from the Big Cats Dies from Soft Succulent card stock and then adhere them with Mini Glue Dots to the card front. I stamped the sentiment from the Wild Cats stamp set in Evening Evergreen ink on a panel of Basic White card stock and then cut it out with one of the Stitched Rectangle Dies. I adhered the die cut sentiment with Stampin’ Dimensionals to finish the card front.
I stamped the tiger images from the Wild Cats stamp set in Cajun Craze and Tuxedo Black Memento inks on a panel of Basic White card stock to finish the inside of the card.
You can see a list of supplies used to create this project, including the card stock cuts, at the very bottom of this blog post.
I’ve created a printable PDF with written instructions and a list of products used to create this project. You can download, print and/or save it by clicking this image:
June 1-15 Host Code: MSEDXGZT
Use this host code when you order $50 or greater and receive a free gift from me! If your order is over $150, please do not use this code, but you’ll still get the free gift. The free gift is your choice of any item valued up to $10.00 in the 2021-22 Annual Catalog or January-June 2021 Mini Catalog! That includes some of the Host Exclusive stamp sets! See my Rewards page for full details.
***Make sure that you can see my name on the final checkout page listed as your Demonstrator when you order so that you know that you’re ordering with me and you’ll get my rewards!
January-June 2021 Mini Catalog Retirement Sale Going On Now!
The January–June 2021 Mini Catalog will be retiring soon! Stock up on your favorite products before they’re gone for good! Save up to 50% on essential craft supplies. The selection of Last Chance Products is only available while supplies last! So order early to make sure that you don’t miss out on the deals!
Click here to download the Last Chance Sale list with discounts!
Click here to head over to my online store to shop the sale now!
Last Chance Sale Details:
- All products are available while supplies last, and there are no purchase limits.
- Sale ends: June 30 2021 at 11:50 PM MT
Let me know if you have any questions. Don’t forget, the last chance items are while supplies last so order early for the best selection!
Stampin’ Up! Connect, Craft & Collect $25 Stampin’ Rewards Bonus May 4 – June 14!!
From May 4 – June 14, 2021, qualifying Stampin’ Up! orders and parties over $250 will receive $25 in BONUS Stampin’ Rewards! Yippee for more free goodies to kick off a new catalog!!
Stampin’ Rewards can be spent on any merchandise in either of the current catalogs, including the host exclusive items on pages 170-171 in the new Annual Catalog and page 88 in the January-June Mini Catalog!
PROMOTION DATES: MAY 4 – JUNE 14, 2021
- Workshop orders, customer orders, and online orders all qualify for the extra $25 in Stampin’ Rewards if they reach the $250 level.
- The order must reach the qualifying amount of $250 in merchandise prior to shipping and tax.
- The extra $25 rewards are only valid once per order no matter how high the order total.
- Starter Kit orders do not qualify for this promotion.
- Stampin’ Rewards can not be used on a 50% off item.
- Deadline to submit an order and receive the extra $25 in free Stampin’ Rewards: June 14, 2021 at 11:50 PM (MT).
If you have any questions, please drop me a note at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. Just click on the Order Stampin’ Up! Online Now button on the right side of the screen to go directly to my online store or drop me an email if you have any questions. Happy Stamping!
- Visit my online store here. Or scan the QR code below to go right to my online store via mobile device:
- Shop the Clearance Rack here.
- Earn FREE Stampin’ Up! Products – Join my Running Shoe Rewards Program – My online customer thank you program!
- In addition to my online store, also take PayPal payments for orders – Check my Rewards page for more information.
- I offer gift certificates for Stampin’ Up! merchandise too! Click on my Gift Certificates page for more information.
- Follow me on:
Card stock cuts for this project:
- Soft Succulent – 4-1/4″ x 11″ card base scored at 5-1/2″, two Big Cats die cuts
- Cajun Craze – 4″ x 5-1/4″ panel
- Basic White – Big Cats die cut, Stitched Rectangle die cut, 4″ x 5-1/4″ panel (inside card)
- In The Wild Designer Series Paper – 3-7/8″ x 5-1/8″ panel, Hippo & Friends die cut, two Big Cats die cuts
Stampin’ Up! products used to create this project: