I used the Stampin’ Up! Plentiful Plants stamp set bundle to create a thank you card to share with you today. I did a video tutorial for this card on my Facebook page here and you can also see it on my YouTube channel here.
My card design was inspired by the Fusion Challenge sketch this week.
I started by adhering a panel of the Bloom Where You’re Planted DSP to the front of a Gray Granite card base with Multipurpose Liquid Glue. Then I stamped the sentiment from the Plentiful Plants photopolymer stamp set in Garden Green ink on another panel of the Bloom Where You’re Planted DSP. I adhered the stamped DSP panel to a panel of Cinnamon Cider card stock and then to the card front with Stampin’ Seal.
I stamped the flowerpot images from the Plentiful Plants stamp set in Cinnamon Cider, Gray Granite and Coastal Cabana inks on a panel of Basic White card stock. Then I stamped the plant images in Garden Green, Pear Pizzazz and Old Olive inks on a panel of Basic White card stock. I cut the images out with the coordinating Perfect Plants Dies.
I cut a plant stand from Gray Granite card stock and then adhered the die cut pieces together with Multipurpose Liquid Glue and then to the card front with Mini Glue Dots and Stampin’ Dimensionals. I added a Rhinestone Basic Jewel next to the sentiment to finish the card front.
I adhered a strip of Bloom Where You’re Planted DSP to a panel of Basic White card stock to finis the inside of the card.
You can see a list of supplies used to create this project, including the card stock cuts, at the very bottom of this blog post.
You can see the YouTube video tutorial for this project here:
If you’d prefer to watch my video on Facebook, you can see it here.
I’ve created a printable PDF with written instructions and a list of products used to create this project. You can download, print and/or save it by clicking this image:
June 16-30 Host Code: BZUABFJY
Use this host code when you order $50 or greater and receive a free gift from me! If your order is over $150, please do not use this code, but you’ll still get the free gift. The free gift is your choice of any item valued up to $10.00 in the 2021-22 Annual Catalog or January-June 2021 Mini Catalog! That includes some of the Host Exclusive stamp sets! See my Rewards page for full details.
***Make sure that you can see my name on the final checkout page listed as your Demonstrator when you order so that you know that you’re ordering with me and you’ll get my rewards!
January-June 2021 Mini Catalog Retirement Sale Going On Now!
The January–June 2021 Mini Catalog will be retiring soon! Stock up on your favorite products before they’re gone for good! Save up to 50% on essential craft supplies. The selection of Last Chance Products is only available while supplies last! So order early to make sure that you don’t miss out on the deals!
Click here to download the Last Chance Sale list with discounts!
Click here to head over to my online store to shop the sale now!
Last Chance Sale Details:
- All products are available while supplies last, and there are no purchase limits.
- Sale ends: June 30 2021 at 11:50 PM MT
Let me know if you have any questions. Don’t forget, the last chance items are while supplies last so order early for the best selection!
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. Just click on the Order Stampin’ Up! Online Now button on the right side of the screen to go directly to my online store or drop me an email if you have any questions. Happy Stamping!
- Visit my online store here. Or scan the QR code below to go right to my online store via mobile device:
- Shop the Clearance Rack here.
- Earn FREE Stampin’ Up! Products – Join my Running Shoe Rewards Program – My online customer thank you program!
- In addition to my online store, also take PayPal payments for orders – Check my Rewards page for more information.
- I offer gift certificates for Stampin’ Up! merchandise too! Click on my Gift Certificates page for more information.
- Follow me on:
Card stock cuts for this project:
- Gray Granite – 5-1/2″ x 8-1/2″ card base scored at 4-1/4″, Perfect Plants die cut
- Cinnamon Cider – 3-5/16″ x 4-9/16″ panel
- Basic White – six Perfect Plants die cuts, 4″ x 5-1/4″ panel (inside card)
- Bloom Where You’re Planted Designer Series Paper – 4-1/4″ x 5-1/2″ panel, 3-1/4″ x 4-1/2″ panel, 5/8″ x 5-1/4″ panel (inside card)
Stampin’ Up! products used to create this project: