I used the Stampin’ Up! Pansy Patch stamp set bundle to create a birthday card to share with you today. I did a CASE of a card in the Stampin’ Up! Annual Catalog…loved the deign so much that I made my own!
I started by adhering a panel from the Pansy Petals DSP to the front of a Soft Sea Foam card base with Multipurpose Liquid Glue. Then I cut a panel of Basic White card stock with one of the Stitched So Sweetly Dies. I added a little Pale Papaya ink to the die cut rectangle with a Blending Brush and then adhered the die cut panel to a rectangle cut from the 2021-2023 In Color Shimmer Vellum with Stampin’ Seal. I adhered the layered panel to the card front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
I stamped the pansy images from the Pansy Patch photopolymer stamp set in Pale Papaya, Bumblebee, Calypso Coral, Early Espresso and Polished Pink (stamped off once for the solid background images) inks on a panel of Basic White card stock. I stamped the leaf and stem images from the Pansy Patch stamp set in Soft Succulent and Evening Evergreen inks on the Basic White card stock panel. I die cut the flower pieces with the Pansy Dies and adhered them to the card front with Mini Glue Dots and Stampin’ Dimensionals (for the Pale Papaya flower).
I adhered a small strip of Pansy Petals DSP to the card front with Stampin’ Seal and then stamped the sentiment from the Pansy Patch stamp set in Evening Evergreen ink on a panel of Soft Sea Foam card stock. I cut the sentiment out with one of the Stitched So Sweetly Dies and adhered it to the card front with Stampin’ Dimensionals. I added three of the Pale Papaya Genial Gems and one of the Bumblebee Trinkets (using a Glue Dot to adhere it) to finish the card front.
I stamped the sentiment from the Pansy Patch stamp set in Evening Evergreen ink on a panel of Basic White card stock and then added a strip of Pansy Petals DSP to finish the inside of the card.
You can see a list of supplies used to create this project, including the card stock cuts, at the very bottom of this blog post.
I’ve created a printable PDF with written instructions and a list of products used to create this project. You can download, print and/or save it by clicking this image:
June 16-30 Host Code: BZUABFJY
Use this host code when you order $50 or greater and receive a free gift from me! If your order is over $150, please do not use this code, but you’ll still get the free gift. The free gift is your choice of any item valued up to $10.00 in the 2021-22 Annual Catalog or January-June 2021 Mini Catalog! That includes some of the Host Exclusive stamp sets! See my Rewards page for full details.
***Make sure that you can see my name on the final checkout page listed as your Demonstrator when you order so that you know that you’re ordering with me and you’ll get my rewards!
Facebook Live – Early Today – 11:00 AM ET!
I’m planning to go live on Facebook with a project a little early today at 11:00 PM ET! Stop by my Facebook page today at 11:00 AM ET to see my project made with the Quiet Meadow stamp set bundle! Look forward to seeing you then!
Stamp With Amy K Double Reward Points Ordering Bonus Through July 2!!
I’m offering a Double Reward Point ordering bonus to help you to pick up those retiring items that you’ve been wanting!
You’ll get DOUBLE Running Shoe Reward points for every order of $50 or greater (before shipping and taxes) placed through my online store between now and Friday, July 2!! You’ll get double points on your order no matter what you order…anything available in the online store counts toward your double points order!
Don’t forget to add the Host Code below if your order is under $150 to get your free thank you gift (don’t apply the code to orders over $150 they will automatically get the free thank you gift AND you get host rewards of your own!). For more information about my Running Shoe Reward points (my buyer reward program), click here. Let me know if you have any questions.
Click here to head over to my online store now to start shopping now.
January-June 2021 Mini Catalog Retirement Sale Ending Tomorrow!
The January–June 2021 Mini Catalog will be retiring soon! Stock up on your favorite products before they’re gone for good! Save up to 50% on essential craft supplies. The selection of Last Chance Products is only available while supplies last! So order early to make sure that you don’t miss out on the deals!
Click here to download the Last Chance Sale list with discounts!
Click here to head over to my online store to shop the sale now!
Last Chance Sale Details:
- All products are available while supplies last, and there are no purchase limits.
- Sale ends: June 30 2021 at 11:50 PM MT
Let me know if you have any questions. Don’t forget, the last chance items are while supplies last so order early for the best selection!
SAVE 15% ON DESIGNER SERIES PAPER JULY 1 – AUGUST 2!
We all love gorgeous Designer Series Paper, and during this incredible sale, you can enjoy a 15% discount on select papers from the 2021–2022 Annual Catalog! July is a great time to stock up and save on some of Stampin’ Up!’s most popular paper designs!
- Sales Period: July 1 – August 2
- All order types qualify for this promotion.
- There is no limit to how many packages of Designer Series Paper may be purchased during this promotion.
- Only select Designer Series Papers are available at a 15% discount during this promotion.
- Orders must be placed—and closed—during the promotion period for the 15% discount to apply.
- Designer Series Paper ordered as part of a Starter Kit or with Stampin’ Rewards qualify for the 15% discount.
- Order Deadline: August 2, 2021 at 11:59 PM (MT)
You can see the pretty papers that are included in this sale on this flyer (click the image to open a full-size printable flyer):
Let me know if you have any questions.
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. Just click on the Order Stampin’ Up! Online Now button on the right side of the screen to go directly to my online store or drop me an email if you have any questions. Happy Stamping!
- Visit my online store here. Or scan the QR code below to go right to my online store via mobile device:
- Shop the Clearance Rack here.
- Earn FREE Stampin’ Up! Products – Join my Running Shoe Rewards Program – My online customer thank you program!
- In addition to my online store, also take PayPal payments for orders – Check my Rewards page for more information.
- I offer gift certificates for Stampin’ Up! merchandise too! Click on my Gift Certificates page for more information.
- Follow me on:
Card stock cuts for this project:
- Soft Sea Foam – 4-1/4″ x 11″ card base scored at 5-1/2″, Stitched So Sweetly die cut
- Basic White – Stitched So Sweetly die cut, ten Pansy Patch die cuts, 4″ x 5-1/4″ panel (inside card)
- Pansy Petals Designer Series Paper – 4-1/4″ x 5-1/2″ panel, 5/8″ x 3″ strip, 1/2″ x 4″ strip (inside card)
- 2021-2013 In Color Shimmer Vellum – 3″ x 4-1/4″ panel
Stampin’ Up! products used to create this project: