I used the Stampin’ Up! Sweet As A Peach stamp set bundle to create a birthday card for the Fab Friday sketch challenge this week.
Here is the sketch for Fab Friday 217. Be sure to stop by the challenge blog to play along too!
I started by cutting a panel of You’re A Peach DSP (on sale for 15% off) with one of the Stitched Rectangle dies. I adhered the die cut panel to a panel of Balmy Blue card stock with Stampin’ Seal and then to the card front with Stampin’ Dimensionals. I trimmed the end of another panel of You’re A Peach DSP at an angle and adhered it to the card front with Stampin’ Seal.
I wrapped a strand of Linen Thread around a panel of You’re A Peach DSP and tied a small bow, then adhered the panel to the card front with Stampin’ Dimensionals. I stamped the sentiment from the Sweet As A Peach stamp set in VersaMark ink on a panel of Balmy Blue card stock, sprinkled it with white embossing powder from the Basics Embossing Powders and heat embossed it. I cut the sentiment out with one of the Stitched Rectangle Dies and adhered it to the card front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
I stamped the sentiment from the Sweet As A Peach stamp set in Pear Pizzazz ink on a panel of Basic White card stock. I cut the sentiment out with the coordinating die from the Peach Dies and then adhered it with Multipurpose Liquid Glue to the card front. I cut panels of Balmy Blue and Pear Pizzazz card stocks with dies from the Peach Dies and adhered the die cuts to the card front with Multipurpose Liquid Glue. I added a Rhinestone Basic Jewels to the center of each flower to finish the card front.
I stamped the sentiment from the Sweet As A Peach stamp set in Balmy Blue ink on a panel of Basic White card stock and then added a strip of You’re A Peach DSP to finish the card front.
You can see a list of supplies used to create this project, including the card stock cuts, at the very bottom of this blog post.
I’ve created a printable PDF with written instructions and a list of products used to create this project. You can download, print and/or save it by clicking this image:
July 1-15 Host Code: 9QYKUURU
Use this host code when you order $50 or greater and receive a free gift from me! If your order is over $150, please do not use this code, but you’ll still get the free gift. The free gift is your choice of any item valued up to $10.00 in the 2021-22 Annual Catalog! That includes some of the Host Exclusive stamp sets! See my Rewards page for full details.
***Make sure that you can see my name on the final checkout page listed as your Demonstrator when you order so that you know that you’re ordering with me and you’ll get my rewards!
SAVE 15% ON DESIGNER SERIES PAPER JULY 1 – AUGUST 2!
We all love gorgeous Designer Series Paper, and during this incredible sale, you can enjoy a 15% discount on select papers from the 2021–2022 Annual Catalog! July is a great time to stock up and save on some of Stampin’ Up!’s most popular paper designs!
- Sales Period: July 1 – August 2
- All order types qualify for this promotion.
- There is no limit to how many packages of Designer Series Paper may be purchased during this promotion.
- Only select Designer Series Papers are available at a 15% discount during this promotion.
- Orders must be placed—and closed—during the promotion period for the 15% discount to apply.
- Designer Series Paper ordered as part of a Starter Kit or with Stampin’ Rewards qualify for the 15% discount.
- Order Deadline: August 2, 2021 at 11:59 PM (MT)
Click here to head over to the online store to start shopping the sale papers now!
You can see the pretty papers that are included in this sale on this flyer (click the image to open a full-size printable flyer):
Let me know if you have any questions.
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. Just click on the Order Stampin’ Up! Online Now button on the right side of the screen to go directly to my online store or drop me an email if you have any questions. Happy Stamping!
- Visit my online store here. Or scan the QR code below to go right to my online store via mobile device:
- Shop the Clearance Rack here.
- Earn FREE Stampin’ Up! Products – Join my Running Shoe Rewards Program – My online customer thank you program!
- In addition to my online store, also take PayPal payments for orders – Check my Rewards page for more information.
- I offer gift certificates for Stampin’ Up! merchandise too! Click on my Gift Certificates page for more information.
- Follow me on:
Card stock cuts for this project:
- Balmy Blue – 5-1/2″ x 8-1/2″ card base scored at 4-1/4″, 3-1/2″ x 4-7/8″ panel, Stitched Rectangle die cut, two Peach die cuts
- Pear Pizzazz – Peach die cut
- Basic White – 4″ x 5-1/4″ panel (inside card)
- You’re A Peach Designer Series Paper – Stitched Rectangle die cut, 1″ x 4-1/4″ panel, 1-1/2″ x 3-1/2″ panel, 5/8″ x 5-1/4″ strip (inside card)
Stampin’ Up! products used to create this project: