I used the fun Stampin’ Up! Nuts About Squirrels stamp set to create a birthday card for the Sunday Stamps challenge this week.
Here is the sketch for Sunday Stamps SSC264. Be sure to stop by the challenge blog to play along too!
I started by adhering panels from Beauty Of The Earth DSP to the front of an Early Espresso card base with Multipurpose Liquid Glue. Then I wrapped a strand of Bumblebee 1/4″ Gingham Ribbon around the card front and secured it with Stampin’ Seal placed under the center front (covered by the stamped panel).
I stamped the squirrel outline images and the branch image from the Nuts About Squirrels photopolymer stamp set in Early Espresso ink on a panel of Basic White card stock. I stamped the solid squirrel images in Cinnamon Cider and Crumb Cake and then added the acorn pieces in Sahara Sand and Soft Suede inks. I stamped the leaves and leaf vein images in Cajun Craze, Bumblebee and Old Olive inks. I cut the stamped images out with one of the Stitched Rectangle Dies and adhered it to a panel of Early Espresso card stock with Stampin’ Seal and then to the card front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
I stamped the sentiment from the Nuts About Squirrels stamp set in VersaMark ink on a panel of Bumblebee card stock, sprinkled it with white embossing powder from the Basics Embossing Powders and then heat embossed it. I cut the sentiment out with one of the Tasteful Labels Dies and adhered it with Stampin’ Dimensionals to the card front. I added three gold pearls from the Metallic Pearls pack to finish the card front.
I stamped the sentiment and outline squirrel images from the Nuts About Squirrels stamp set in Early Espresso ink and then added the solid images in Crumb Cake, Sahara Sand and Soft Suede inks to finish the inside of the card.
You can see a list of supplies used to create this project, including the card stock cuts, at the very bottom of this blog post.
I’ve created a printable PDF with written instructions and a list of products used to create this project. You can download, print and/or save it by clicking this image:
August 16-30 Host Code: JK2TGNCB
Use this host code when you order $50 or greater and receive a free gift from me! If your order is over $150, please do not use this code, but you’ll still get the free gift. The free gift is your choice of any item valued up to $10.00 in the 2021-22 Annual Catalog or July-December 2021 Mini Catalog! That includes some of the Host Exclusive stamp sets! See my Rewards page for full details.
***Make sure that you can see my name on the final checkout page listed as your Demonstrator when you order so that you know that you’re ordering with me and you’ll get my rewards!
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. Just click on the Order Stampin’ Up! Online Now button on the right side of the screen to go directly to my online store or drop me an email if you have any questions. Happy Stamping!
- Visit my online store here. Or scan the QR code below to go right to my online store via mobile device:
- Shop the Clearance Rack here.
- Earn FREE Stampin’ Up! Products – Join my Running Shoe Rewards Program – My online customer thank you program!
- Interested in purchasing a Starter Kit so that you can save at least 20% on every order that you place? Check out the details here.
- In addition to my online store, also take PayPal payments for orders – Check my Rewards page for more information.
- I offer gift certificates for Stampin’ Up! merchandise too! Click on my Gift Certificates page for more information.
- Follow me on:
Card stock cuts for this project:
- Early Espresso – 5-1/2″ x 8-1/2″ card base scored at 4-1/4″, 3-1/8″ x 4-1/2″ panel
- Bumblebee – Tasteful Labels die cut
- Basic White – Stitched Rectangle die cut, 4″ x 5-1/4″ panel (inside card)
- Beauty Of The Earth Designer Series Paper – two 2-1/8″ x 5-1/2″ panels
Stampin’ Up! products used to create this project: